"That's how I want to go; Just throw me out into space"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Soy doing cool and cursed shit.

I guess homostars got added last moment because of generic corpo drudgery. Also probably becasue they were/are travelling just now,

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Stars got in at the very last minute. Sounds like she specifically removed the cap when she got word they could join. This is definitely a floodgate moment. Only a matter of time until Zeta, Mumei, or Ollie collab with her again.
001.jpg
Sorry but the idea came into my head and it was too funny not to make.

Kalion

:)

Hag Garden Part 2 this time with actual hags (and Dizzy).
Edit: I need to use search first

Stunned But Dumb

More Phase hags.

It's time for Chikafuuuuuuji Lisa's redebut in Idol! Come say nice things about her.
No, really, get in here :amegunl:

876.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Though if Goldbullet is commentating, prepare for maximum nigga voice
Gibby's commentary would be kino, idgaf if he sounds like a fairy

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki vs Axel Round 1, Let's Go!!!!!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I was hoping Axel would fight Sara for the irony that a Team Snake Bite member would be fighting a snake.
Axel v Doki is even better.

Void Scribas

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bettel almost got away with a free win in round 1 due to an uneven number of people. Now he has to fight Bettel 2.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phasebros... I thought we were inclining... why are we relegated to only 2 slots? Where's Pippa?? Where's Tenma??
:dokiSmug:
Have you ever watched Pippa play a video game? Doki is doing us a favour.

VTuberThrow

Phasebros... I thought we were inclining... why are we relegated to only 2 slots? Where's Pippa?? Where's Tenma??
:dokiSmug:
I don't really watch Remi. Anyone know if her America fangirling includes wrestling? Are we going to hear her do Steiner math in her baby voice?
Either way, the Holostars guys being in may get me to watch, though I really wish she could somehow get Doppio to show up.

Piava

Redemption Arc
Filian has an alt? what?
Yeah, I heard this multiple times now, and apparently she acts quite differently than on her main, much calmer and not overplaying the whole zoomer ADHD shtick. At least that's what they said.
But every time you ask for the name/link or anything, these faggots act extremely insufferable with the usual "Heh, well, if you know, you know." So I've been wondering if this supposed alt even exists.

Edit: Only link I ever got was this twitch account:
But why would you have an alt with basically the same name, so I highly doubt that's legit.

Last edited:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Bettel almost got away with a free win in round 1 due to an uneven number of people. Now he has to fight Bettel 2.
His evil clone, born on the 19th of August. If the clone wins he replaces the original Bettel

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Stunned But Dumb

I mean there's this twitch account which hasn't streamed in three months and shares a name with her official youtube and twitter. Just from casual digging

No vods or clips...

Here listen to Lisa's new cover!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Petalight's Half Anniversary.

EDIT:
I love these hags :pomuLove:
petalight.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I only just realized Watame was doing a talk with Kiara

In other news apparently a vtuber I never heard of had a concert in Taipei, good for her.

Taiwan is now officially Gura country. Suck it, China!

:smugpipi::gloomiLaugh::smugmoona::Vesper-UNHINGED::SelenHAHAhere::smugselen::makotomisaki::ironmousekek::dokiSmug::dokibirdWhat::pathetic:
So I went to Comic Frontier 18 (ID fan merch market/biggest con in ID, relatively speaking) for two days and on day 1 I can sigh with relief that Vshojo isn't making a move on ID yet, since apart of Michi Moevee and Kuro appearing as meet and greet guest, I can't find Vshojo booth there. Though to be fair, it is for ID-focused stuff, so I ended up finding booth for AKA Virtual (with JKT48v, JKT48's vtuber branch/sub-unit), MAHA5, and couple other vtubers stuff (small ID agencies, indies like Mythia Batford, etc)

Stumbled with a young female con-goer who goes wild when finding a Nina Kosaka cosplayer, calling her "Nijisanji's mom" while fast-pace talking about how she likes nina and is sad that she's graduated. Couldn't help to say "She turned into bug girl" and she's just go "I know! And she's pink!" before regaling to me about her exclusive merch that she nabbed of a male ID vtuber from Maha5.

All in all, good fun for 1st day.

Also this is very late reply (because I decided to backread using empty_inbox recap thingie, but yes you are correct. It's more or less illegal for an unmarried woman to stay with unmarried man (and vice versa) in indonesia. Though it's not really "call the police" level of illegal.

Even if isn't involving police or the law, people will talk, and most neighborhood/suburbs have the whole rules on how long a guest can stay in the area, so can't really stay long term for Michi either.
Damn son, ID is fucked up. Michi can't even peg his BF on weekends. No wonder she wants to go to Britbong Land.

Finished playing helldivers with my 3D wife, and see some of the "political discussion" about offkai

Well well well, before we jump into Kirsche defense, or trying to be "on the right side" and start the retarded slap fight in the twitter, let me introduce some of the head figures in the past scandals and what happened to them in the aftermath:

1) Gunt (Gamergate) = turn into Ralphamale, and currently hiding in Mexico
2) Rekieta (Vic) = turn into actual drunk and degenerate tards on the life stream
3) Boogie (Gamergate)= Do I ever need to explain what happened to him?
4) Sargon of Akkod (Gamergate) = Trying to get into britisch politics, and get roasted into oblivion
5) Amos Yee (Freedom of speech) = Now in jail due to his "free speech" and "free thinking"

If you want to defend Kirsche, you better pick some head figure that won't cause too much controversy that would further damage Kirsche reputation. For Grummz, heres the article that explained his problematic behaviour in the past:

The only one that has "good“ ending is probably Mister Metokur, because he knows when to stop (but still end up plaguing with lung cancer or shit)

In short, I don't mind Vtuber trying to get into political contents or shit, its their freedom to do shit (heck, didnt some jap vtubers fucked inthe stream live and get pregnant?) They should know the risk of having certain back clashes or "getting banned". The only thing you can do is to support your oshi (it would be better with your wallet :dokiSmug:), so she could earn extra cash instead of attending convention. Having unnecessary slap fight under specific figure head in twitter probably makes things worse in the future.

Shit happened. We can only move on and support our retarded oshi with our wallet. I just want to watch retarded Vtuber to do retarded shit, just like my Romanian Wife yelling at me in the stream. Oh, also shitpost in this forum without getting banned :dokiSmug:
My chink nigga from anudda mother making sense.
WHAT HAS THIS FORUM COMING TO!?!?

Honesty, how black representation even works as a vtuber? Does the person controlling the avatar have to be black? The vtuber model has to be black? If the model is black, but the person, does it count as black representation? Is Shiranui Flare brown representation in that case? If the person is black, but the model is white or any other color, does it count as representation? Besides, how do you even make sure the girl controlling the model is black, do you want a self dox?

Trying to put racial politics, a thing depending on a biological element you have been born with, into a field where people use a virtual avatar with multiple impossible characteristics is dumb.
If they look like a nigga, act like a nigga and sounds like a nigga then that there is a nigga.

Trust me, I'm a nigga.
:nehgah:

Her reaction is so ingenuine. I know filian is a character because her alt streams are her ranting about numbers 24/7, but you just know she browses /vt/ on the reg by the way she reacted.
Filian has an alt? what?
Yeah, I heard this multiple times now, and apparently she acts quite differently than on her main, much calmer and not overplaying the whole zoomer ADHD shtick. At least that's what they said.
But every time you ask for the name/link or anything, these faggots act extremely insufferable with the usual "Heh, well, if you know, you know." So I've been wondering if this supposed alt even exists.

Edit: Only link I ever got was this twitch account:
But why would you have an alt with basically the same name, so I highly doubt that's legit.

:naruhodo:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom