"Oh shit, you're hideous! What the fuck? What race are you?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Stunned But Dumb

Horo7618

No one in particular
Have you ever watched Pippa play a video game? Doki is doing us a favour.
The way these events work, the CPU does the actual wrestling, and the vtubers just do the shittalking....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 69752

Doki is back and hosting a Wrestlesanji without the "sanji". Going to have a ton of indies and different companies involved. She organized it completely by herself.

Edit: More details - she wanted to do this event as a way to bring together the Western community like what happens so often in the JP scene, as the Western VTuber sphere feels more disjointed in comparison. She also mentioned, it will work just like the past event it is a spiritual successor to (Wrestlesanji). If only Nyfco was still around to be able to see the seething.

Edit2: She initially had a hard-cap on people participating until they had so many more she wanyed to let in, she just said fuck it, so everyone who wanted got in. Thus, it will be a 2-day event.

Edit3: Participants part 1
View attachment 69758

Edit4: STARS BOYS ARE BACK LETS GO.
View attachment 69760

Edit5: Broadcasters
View attachment 69761

Edit6: The event is sponsored by Gamer Supps, too, and will have participation gifts.
1-I am seriously asking why the only Vshojo member its Zentreya? Even Discounting the ex-nijis and maybe IronMouse who is really busy: why someone like Froot (that collabed with Doki before) couldnt make the cut?
2- I am wondering what made Cover change their view of this whole situation to allow the Stars to participate because Axel and Altare had to use their PLs before to collab with her
Pretty excited Over all because its a good roster

Horo7618

No one in particular
1-I am seriously asking why the only Vshojo member its Zentreya? Even Discounting the ex-nijis and maybe IronMouse who is really busy: why someone like Froot (that collabed with Doki before) couldnt make the cut?

Doki tried to head off a lot of this by saying that a bunch of people wanted to participate but couldn't due to scheduling issues etc. AFAIK Doki hasn't had any substantial public interaction with any ex-NijiEN though and I don't think we know why (maybe nothing, maybe something....)

2- I am wondering what made Cover change their view of this whole situation to allow the Stars to participate because Axel and Altare had to use their PLs before to collab with her

JP Corpos and slow decision making, name a more iconic combo.....

Last edited:

WaWa

Korone shared a better image of the jacket from her anniversary merchandise. Looks great and am glad I ordered one!

It also has a a little Easter egg hidden in the fur details.

Fritzkrieg

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I hope this is the first step for Doki to be the force that organize western VCR tier of events , those things are hilarious
But VCRs are obsolete, aren't DVDs better? :dokibirdWhat:
I don't really watch Remi. Anyone know if her America fangirling includes wrestling? Are we going to hear her do Steiner math in her baby voice?
I could only hope Remi can witness the glory of Steinermania someday.
... Very Thankyou Asshole

Sometimes I wonder if Nasa uses her cuteness to get away with yabai things... nah.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Doki tried to head off a lot of this by saying that a bunch of people wanted to participate but couldn't due to scheduling issues etc. AFAIK Doki hasn't had any substantial interaction with any ex-NijiEN though and I don't think we know why (maybe nothing, maybe something....)

It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Edit3: Participants part 1
View attachment 69758
I was listening to Doki's Wrestletuber announcement after Rima Evenstar's stream of Sayu, where someone asked why Doki and Sayu have not collabed yet. I thought they where collabing on this, which would have been a funny coincidence, but the collab was with Cyyu and not Sayu.
Niji truly made Sayu Persona non grata, and despite everything that happened after to prove her right, the general perception of her is still along the lines of: "But with Zaion they kinda had a point". :depressedtako:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.
Nice try libtard
But i will foeever beleev Doki shat in Vox's cereal

(Jk if its geniune info its very believeable that its all just a giant woman moment)
Its still suprising to me that the chink woman with family issues and BPD has always come out looking less schizophrenic than both a corpo and professional record breaking vtubers though

Void Scribas

My fellow spics

Spanish anime ops finally got the love they deserved

I love you Taiga

WaWa

LaceHunter

there is this cute fanmade AR stickers of kobo and gura at hololive taipei event, and it seems like it's free giveaway

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1715480218901.png

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people.
I do think the evidence suggests the rest of the ex-Nijis are not exactly thrilled with Selen/Doki at the moment, but I dunno if this is really an accurate timeline - for example Selen and Pomu released their paired outfits and game in September/August of 23, so they were clearly not seriously alienated at that point.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Although, i know alot could've changed after the official termination and 6 months, but didnt Pomu lament that Selen wasnt present for her graduation? I wonder if things just changed since then or its all very on the down low to prevent drama

Top Bottom