"May the best KFC eater win"Reimu Endou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Ririsya is doing a food tier list from foods all across the world.

Bronze

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Bae doing an unarchived karaoke

Capture.png

The exact moment I click, I fucking see him.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Salado

Oh no... she's Brazilian...
Acabou...

frz

Using the stars is pretty genius, they are much less popular than the girls, so if it creates drama then it won't touch their big money makers (most of the less tolerant Holo fans don't give a shit about the Homos) but it still makes Cover look like they support Doki to the normies
- nenelove: must have been a 5000 iq move by cover to use the holostars.
- cover: no only the stars were interested in these events in the first place
Last time the holoid girls only joined the apex tourney because someone backed out last minutes and the stars asked for emergency stand ins. They also dont really have to interact with anyone else since it's apex.
Good fucking luck getting mumei attending one of these events lolw.
Yeah I'd buy that everyone but Mint and Michi was on bad terms with her, mint hasn't given any indication of bad blood especially with her specifically mentioning Selen's absence at her graduation and her reaction to her tomato cameo in the train game
Reminder that selen literally got terminated over singing a graduation tribute song to pomu. There is no fucking way they had bad blood. If anything, knowing how pessimistic mint is I'd not even be surprised if she thinks she was the one responsible for everything that happened to selen. From the mv to being unable to help her.
Case 1: mint doesnt want to touch the poop and wait for it to die down
Case 2: mint felt too guilty to reach out and doki wait for mint to initiate first. Because she is the one holding the poop
Also didnt mint and michi never interacted until matara force them into a room?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I watched the vod from Lisa's redebut and it was everything I could've hoped for. Opened in the Weezer room, fangirled over her favourite bands, sang Wonderwall, plenty of that signature excitable mic-peaking, had a couple of little Tsundream nods in her bedroom. Overall a wonderfully Lisacore Lisa stream, god bless this chuuni dork.

:pomuLove:

Not-Username

Herr full Outfit reminds me of the German azure lane ship girls
Or Tanya the evil.
Regardless, her chuuni is starting to overtake la+

Edit: I didn't see her new mv before this comment :whatastory:
I watched the vod from Lisa's redebut and it was everything I could've hoped for. Opened in the Weezer room, fangirled over her favourite bands, sang Wonderwall, plenty of that signature excitable mic-peaking, had a couple of little Tsundream nods in her bedroom. Overall a wonderfully Lisacore Lisa stream, god bless this chuuni dork.

:pomuLove:
So the ear bleeding outside of the singing is part of the experience?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't really watch Remi. Anyone know if her America fangirling includes wrestling? Are we going to hear her do Steiner math in her baby voice?
Either way, the Holostars guys being in may get me to watch, though I really wish she could somehow get Doppio to show up.
Remi said on stream before that she has watched WWE since she was 2 and that she likes to suplex her plushies.
Clip tax: Remi gets tricked into exposing herself as a pervert forever

Eureka

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
CR Cup tournament day is here and starting in about half an hour. Towa's super nervous but she slept well and will do her best with her team!

And Botan got permission to re-stream the tournament so she'll be watching along and cheering for her:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Are you familiar with the terminally assmad state of the Nijisister? Any mention of Sayu or Selenbird outside of this place and you'll have like 15 of those fujo tards chimping out in your immediate vicinity.
Lions don't work themselves up over the opinion of sheep.
Plus no, I don't talk about vtubers outside here, I'm not a masochist.
And then there were the Flip-Niggo monkey's retarded fans last month..
Read the above, everyone in that fag's circle is a negative IQ subhuman, and the fact that (her words) SHE APOLOGIZED TO HIM when:
  • The inbred chimp started everything.
  • She did nothing to him at all, so she had no reason to apologize for.
will be the black mark on her forehead that spells "Retard" the rest of her life. She should have just laughed her ass off while he made even more of an assclown of himself.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I don't really watch Remi. Anyone know if her America fangirling includes wrestling? Are we going to hear her do Steiner math in her baby voice?
Remi said on stream before that she has watched WWE since she was 2 and that she likes to suplex her plushies.
Clip tax: Remi gets tricked into exposing herself as a pervert forever

She's fought a monkey before as a child.
Screenshot_20240512_024540_Brave.jpg
She's the most qualified individual there.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Reminder that selen literally got terminated over singing a graduation tribute song to pomu.
Bro her "Last cup of Coffee" song wasn't for Pomu, it was given to her Dragoons (the fans) for a christmas day gift considering she rarely did music related work.
:medsl::medsmoremeds:
He haunts us, the people of the asylum are forever cursed to see Nolan everywhere.

Top Bottom