"lol GOD DAMN !!!"Shiranui Flare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
2- I am wondering what made Cover change their view of this whole situation to allow the Stars to participate because Axel and Altare had to use their PLs before to collab with her
Pretty excited Over all because its a good roster
Doki tried to head off a lot of this by saying that a bunch of people wanted to participate but couldn't due to scheduling issues etc. AFAIK Doki hasn't had any substantial public interaction with any ex-NijiEN though and I don't think we know why (maybe nothing, maybe something....)

JP Corpos and slow decision making, name a more iconic combo.....
Previous collabs using their PLs (and RPR) also came at a time in fairly close proximity to the nuclear sea change. I guess the NDF is still doing gayops and whiteknighting their "livers" regardless to this day, but shying away from a blue-violet hot disaster situation is understandable (at least until things settled in terms of.. risk I guess) for Cover.

Literally putting words in everyone's mouth there, buddy.

Here's a thought: Has Sayu actually tried making new friends / working relationships? Where the fuck does she go where these masses of people are in a constant "I think Sayu SUCKS" circlejerk?
Are you familiar with the terminally assmad state of the Nijisister? Any mention of Sayu or Selenbird outside of this place and you'll have like 15 of those fujo tards chimping out in your immediate vicinity. And then there were the Flip-Niggo monkey's retarded fans last month..

As annoying as her pity-party might be, I will forever be immediately swept right back to Total Niji Death/Total Monkey Death the instant I see their chimping.

:kurosanji:
🥾🐒

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I mean there's this twitch account which hasn't streamed in three months and shares a name with her official youtube and twitter. Just from casual digging

No vods or clips...

Here listen to Lisa's new cover!

Late due to IRL Shit, but that song is fucking gas.
Im so proud of Lisa.
:pomuLove:

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.
Looking back at Doki's time in Niji, she got solace from her friends outside of Niji mainly the TSB boys and the Holo girls (Mooms, Zeta and Ollie). With the kind of environment Niji has and Doki's hardworking autism it isn't farfetched to think that would have happened. Plus the Clique and Manjisanji favoritism and you've got one heck of a mix there. I really, really hope someone would just spill the fucking beans and end all the speculation once and for all.
Vagina Tits Ass

It has been a couple of months since the Doki drama and it has slowly been burning out, so it makes sense they would relax their stance as there's less risk in collabing with her.

Using the stars is pretty genius, they are much less popular than the girls, so if it creates drama then it won't touch their big money makers (most of the less tolerant Holo fans don't give a shit about the Homos) but it still makes Cover look like they support Doki to the normies.

Reminder that Cover (and all companies for that matter) have no morals and stand for no causes, because they aren't people and because companies' only objective should be to make money. Whatever choice Cover makes in regards to Doki or offkai or any other bullshit drama which doesn't involve them will always be based upon what they think will be most beneficial for BUSINESS and only business.
I agree. Just look at this greedy fucker who's the CEO of Cover. This man just exudes Mr. Krabs energy. I wouldn't trust this man with my stock portfolio.
1000002440.jpg
Just look at that chin, that punchable face. I'd smack that harder than Noel's tits.

What, that's not Cover's CEO but Anycolor's Riku Tazumi? Well fuck him then. Fuck them all to heck! These Nips all look alike to me.
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

I'm going back to bed. But before I crash, allow me to shill very cute Peruvian elf who somehow manages to be fun to listen to even while she's just talking about the terrifying googly-eyed animal toys she was obsessed with as a child.

HE'S GOING TO SLEEP!!! PRAY FOR YOUR GODS OR ELSE YOUR OSHI'S GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Expert English-speaker Airi knows the word for cutting off someone's leg: "Castration!"

Punished Lurker

It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.
As Superduper says if what you are saying is real then it kinda makes sense. In fact I remember you vagueposted something about Selen's termination back when everything was going down, tried looking for it but for some reason I only managed to find posts from you until march of this year. I think it was something about them not having so much freedom with their social media accounts? or maybe it was a reference to what you are talking now? I can't remember very well

That aside, I also do think there is no big secret being hidden, just human relationships being complicated and the entire situation being handled in the worst way possible by the company. Like Matara said the other day, people sometimes move on or don't mantain the bonds they had with people once they leave their work because it was that place and the closeness of it what kept them together. (I'd still like for the "they hate each other/they love each other cycle to fucking stop though)
(Jk if its geniune info its very believeable that its all just a giant woman moment)
Its still suprising to me that the chink woman with family issues and BPD has always come out looking less schizophrenic than both a corpo and professional record breaking vtubers though
The more time passes from the termination the more surprised I am by how incompetently the company handled the entire situation

Kalion

:)
Most vtubers are absolutely terrified of reaching out and making relationships. We have vtubers on the Discord who still primarily talk to each other only in emojis while being perfectly happy to call Pipkun a freak or terrify the spics with stories about their favourite gay doujins. Never underestimate the irrational levels of fear that parasocial women online have towards the idea of talking to other parasocial women online.

A

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is having a watchalong for her solo live at 3PM JST since this is the last day of the archive.

Ticket will be available until 11.59PM JST. I'll be watching together.

Star Spectre's Techibi doing the Chocobo treasure hunt sidequest after clearing the game yesterday.

Koyori trying to finish FF2.

She learned the Death spell but kept casting it on Undead monsters.

Suou Patra continuing FF8 after the Garden festival.

Marine and Ange are excellent guests for the Bunny Girl establishment.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know I saw that Idol keeps releasing showing off new merch, and seeing the Lisa merch reminded me that earlier this year she released some on Playasia. And it was great, and even better actually arrived.

Anyway IS THAT FUCKING AMELIA WATSON ALIVE AND GAMIN?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cecis Birthday Subathon underway

hylic

Live report from HOLOKLE 2:

the line for booth with art of senchou showing her entire pussy: empty
the line for laplus nsfw: so long it wraps around the tables into the main hall

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
NO WAY! THE RRATS WERE RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME! :PomuPanic::PomuPanic::PomuPanic:
kannayeye.jpg
erikayeye.jpg

Zyklon Mag

His evil clone, born on the 19th of August. If the clone wins he replaces the original Bettel
His doppleganger is an even bigger fuck up. Just look at this flamer.

Someone who
gets one guyed so hard skeletons drag him to Brazil to rip his flesh off
won't be replacing anyone. Also deserved for the shitty outfit.

Anyway, here is Bunny Garden destroying brotherhoods.

Salado

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Bronze

USS IOWA

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Yeah, I heard this multiple times now, and apparently she acts quite differently than on her main, much calmer and not overplaying the whole zoomer ADHD shtick. At least that's what they said.
But every time you ask for the name/link or anything, these faggots act extremely insufferable with the usual "Heh, well, if you know, you know." So I've been wondering if this supposed alt even exists.

Edit: Only link I ever got was this twitch account:
But why would you have an alt with basically the same name, so I highly doubt that's legit.

That's actually filians alt. She does unarchived vod streams there. She hasn't done one in awhile as far as I'm aware.

II'll see if I can dig up any vods from it for you guys.

Edit: Checked the /VT/ archives links are dead. So maybe someone has them sitting around. They have to be live recorded since clips, and vods are disabled.

Top Bottom