"You do not give the air of an intelligent person"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
So wonder if this will piss people off, and more surprised management even let a legit statement like this pass usually the JP corpo vague mention

I don't think he said anything bad per se in the context of his own community and stream, but vermintide will latch on and distort that clip for their own sick agendas, a tale as old as time. For example you can make the sentence "you're so strong [for transitioning]" the base for endorsing it, as if it's something positive from the get-go and not a last resort thing.
Pandora said months ago that she wouldn't come back and would barely stream, but it seems that's changing. She may actually return or could be seeking opportunities not available to Aura. It depends on what Opera expects of her
I think she's now aware that being a corporate vtuber is not the endgame if you want to reach stable income, with the exception of Hololive and maybe Phase or Idol. Opera operations are too nebulous, she gets flack for things that aren't even her fault, and still gets menhera over it, as we saw happening before.
Probably covering her base for the inevitable drop, like Coni reviving Menace.

I swear to God the world would be a much better place if we sent all feetfags to Cuba. Or Gulag.

Beer Bear is making a Beer Tierlist (she works in the beer industry)

Denpa music deep dive with the bunny

Freya is playing Crow Country

And Josa is continuing her SA2 time trials

God's Strongest Dragoon

A Holostar could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and they wouldn’t lose support from management
Thanks Kronii, we won't be retweeting your next birthday stream.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Isn't he also gay? Or was that one of the other ones in ARMIS?
Which ones aren't gay? It seems like that would be a shorter list.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shinri's the confirmed gay or European. GB's fruity but he said he likes pussy. Don't know if he likes to fuck it or have it.
Shinri is bi, not gay, from what I remember.

Which ones aren't gay? It seems like that would be a shorter list.
Axel, Altare, Bettel, Flayon, Hakka at least. I don't know anything about ARMIS.

For real though, I don't know how you can object to "I just want everybody to have fun" and not look like the bigger dickhead.
The issue isn't the thought itself, it is the people from Twitter it invites who are more than happy to start infighting amonst fans if they see something they don't like. Basically invites the retards that made Nijisanji EN's community utter shit.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
So wonder if this will piss people off, and more surprised management even let a legit statement like this pass usually the JP corpo vague mention

Oh this is allowed but Magni and Vesper being HomoGays is illegal? :urtearingmeapart::deztheroom:

frz

Nah. Here's how Fishman can still poach Mint, Rosemi, and Doki.
:dokiSmug:
chikafuji_lisa__3c_by_deecaph_dfb5zhh-pre.jpg

I don't think he said anything bad per se in the context of his own community and stream, but vermintide will latch on and distort that clip for their own sick agendas, a tale as old as time. For example you can make the sentence "you're so strong [for transitioning]" the base for endorsing it, as if it's something positive from the get-go and not a last resort thing.
You see the thing with holostars. Is that even anti don't care. They tried cancelling Ruze over saying "Fictional children can't give consent". Noone cared and people just move on. Can't get a reaction out of holo fans when even they don't give a fuck about holostars. :inahungryl:
Shinri's the confirmed gay or European. GB's fruity but he said he likes pussy. Don't know if he likes to fuck it or have it.
wasn't he the guy crossdressing asking to be pegged and his pics destroyed my eyeballs :nehgah:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

You see the thing with holostars. Is that even anti don't care. They tried cancelling Ruze over saying "Fictional children can't give consent". Noone cared and people just move on. Can't get a reaction out of holo fans when even they don't give a fuck about holostars. :inahungryl:

wasn't he the guy crossdressing asking to be pegged and his pics destroyed my eyeballs :nehgah:
that was Ruze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

that was ruze

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

:gurawho::gurawho::gurawho::gurawho:
I think is safe to say that after vesper and magni fucked off all that remains of the homostars fanbase are the faggóts and like 3 fujos.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watch my oshi prance around!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think is safe to say that after vesper and magni fucked off all that remains of the homostars fanbase are the faggóts and like 3 fujos.
Magni was the biggest femboy of the bunch and Vesper had a moment like this of his own congratulating someone for transitioning, you fucking tourist.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Shinri is bi, not gay, from what I remember.

Axel, Altare, Bettel, Flayon, Hakka at least. I don't know anything about ARMIS.

The issue isn't the thought itself, it is the people from Twitter it invites who are more than happy to start infighting amonst fans if they see something they don't like. Basically invites the retards that made Nijisanji EN's community utter shit.
Ruze is a :koboharam: femboy crossdresser
GB said that he is some kind of gay but i dont remember what out of the gazillion there are ( i think it was Pansexual?)
Ironic but the two flips are the least gays of this gen

Salado

More updates from Airi's black company injured coworker.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thats until you realise that magni and vesper were the gayest in holostars

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Dark Soul II

Fatum Ruptor playing Persona 3 Reload (December 31 is on the game calendar, there's not much left until the end)

Ruru and Rumi playing Kirby

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Thats until you realise that magni and vesper were the gayest in holostars
Magni's not gay, he's a faggöt. Vesper is not gay but Randon is. Altare is a dog eating taekwando artist. Dingo is a tall femboy Aussie. Bettel has a twin that is equally faggy. Shinri likes gay muscular men manga. Hakka's a growling spic. Also, Flayon is a black flip muscular dude and is the straightest of them all.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
All this talk about sex meanwhile

💛 🩷 Time

Airi doesn't know foreplay

Top Bottom