"I keep my meat but you can have my head"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I for one am super ticked at goldbullet. How could he stop at only supporting LGBT? This obviously means he hates QIA2S+ people, and I simply cannot tolerate his hate. From this point on I will not watch him anymore. (I didn’t watch him before but now I am not watching even harder)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
A little earlier than usual for shits and giggles. Chatting. Call in dammit.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
More updates from Airi's black company injured coworker.

you would think that lawyers would be lining up to win her the mother of all lawsuits against this company, which makes things even more confusing!

either way, she better have a solid line of support when she finally leaves - if she finally leaves? is it copium to think she will leave before it kills her?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Eimi is risking getting Lumi'd

[a]

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The issue isn't the thought itself, it is the people from Twitter it invites who are more than happy to start infighting amonst fans if they see something they don't like. Basically invites the retards that made Nijisanji EN's community utter shit.
Those kinds of people get filtered out by idolshit anyways, it's good that the westoids made their own chuubas with degeneracy and no kayfabe instead of destroying the classic nip experience which made the industry in the first place, as long as Holo keeps itself away from this crap as a company it will never prosper.
:gurawho::gurawho::gurawho::gurawho:
I think is safe to say that after vesper and magni fucked off all that remains of the homostars fanbase are the faggóts and like 3 fujos.
Keep being smug phasecuck, Holostars are on their way to Collab with your oshis :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The issue isn't the thought itself, it is the people from Twitter it invites who are more than happy to start infighting amonst fans if they see something they don't like. Basically invites the retards that made Nijisanji EN's community utter shit.
I think this wont be enough to get a fever pitch like NijiEN's community, Holostars still has a bro appeal and they dont dabble too much into GFE, none of the women in Holo bat this hard, and for NijiEN both the men and women did that.
Plus, it helps that it will forever be niche and part of icky hololive, instead of being mainstream and being the hot new thing like NijiEN was

Stunned But Dumb

Ina will be playing more Hades soon

Tenma will be playing more Touhou now

If you think sequels suck, well you haven't seen these ladies continue a series. Why don't you fix that?

VTuberThrow

Beer Bear is making a Beer Tierlist (she works in the beer industry)

She's got a cute model. Will follow and check some of her streams out I think. Also good beer taste.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
About six hours from now, there's a huge collab: Ollie, Rie, Lia, Eimi and GirlDM, and they'll be playing Identity V.

Rie, Lia and Ollie had great energy the last time they collabed, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
About six hours from now, there's a huge collab: Ollie, Rie, Lia, Eimi and GirlDM, and they'll be playing Identity V.

Rie, Lia and Ollie had great energy the last time they collabed, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Wasn't ollie going to graduate or smth?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bronze

Muyu's going live soon

Ember and Zumi will play Hellpoint in an hour

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Iida playing GeoGuessr

Capo Miyo playing Manor Lord

Tea playing Minecraft

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ina playing Hades II

For a second there I read it as menopause :BijouBijou:

Negzana

Can I just not have LGBT faggotry in my Hololive yuribaiting streams?

Limkin

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yugituber and vtuber Duel Logs announced he's starting a vtuber company

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can I just not have LGBT faggotry in my Hololive yuribaiting streams?
You don't, this was holostars yaoibaiting stream you fucking chimp.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Top Bottom