"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Octavio killed aishite aishite aishite

And Umi released this parody a couple weeks ago

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Damn Nigga
You can make those long ass post quoting half the forum but cant read the big annoucement at the top that says "Mio is Sick"
No shit sherlock. I was asking if there was more information as to what exactly happened. Is it cancer?

Kirsche Clip Tax:
EDIT: Removed because the audio got fucked. Should be up in 8 hours.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No shit sherlock. I was asking if there was more information as to what exactly happened. Is it cancer?
No, other girls had posted that she is doing ok, @Shuba Saber did a very helpful summary of Mio mentions by other Holomems
Some recent mentions of Mio from the other girls (Big post ahead):

Watame:

(3:22:00 for timestamp)

Not sure if it was brought up here, but one of Mio's cancelled appearances was gonna be a MUSICVERSE concert with Ayame and Fubuki. Watame was asked to take her place and she talked about that here. The sheep has been on MUSICVERSE before so they felt they could ask her to sub in. She wants to do her best not just for herself but for Mio's sake too. Watame got sick right before her 2nd Solo Live and while it wasn't as serious as Mio's case, she can relate to the feeling of getting health issues right before a major event. Mio has always taken care of Watame, so the sheep wants to show her resolve in taking care of Mio too. She hopes to welcome Mio back with a smile so that she can see Mio smile too, and asks for everyone to do the same.

Here's a more complete summary from longtime TL-er Pentao:

Okayu:

(39:43 for timestamp)

Mio was talking about wanting curry and sashimi on twitter so chat said Okayu should give her some when she gets out. Hag cat then said Gamers and some others should do a whole celebration party for her instead. She was kinda worried though cause there's no way they can cook for Mio as well as Mio has cooked for them. She also wanted to make sure Mio has no diet restrictions when she gets out. Overall, Okayu has been feeling a bit lonely and spamming Korone's DMs since the doggo's on break and Mio responds slowly so she can't talk often.

Another summary from Pentao:

Towa:

(1:33:56 for timestamp)

Towa contacted Mio as soon as she saw the news on twitter and has been checking in on her. She's been hoping to visit Hag Wolf at the hospital but hasn't had a chance yet. She wants her to take care of herself and get better. She knows Mio must get bored being in her hospital bed all day, so she's been sending her adorable or funny videos from youtube shorts. She sent stuff like a rabbit cutely eating some food and a funny Bling Bang Bang Born MAD video, hoping to make her smile. Mio was grateful for them but it made Towa wonder if she's really laughing at them or not.

There were also some quicker mentions like Subaru earlier this week and Ayame earlier today, where they just wished her well and asked everyone to be patient so she can come back with a smile.

Lastly, this old art by Izumi-papa has been getting reposted a lot recently because it's so relevant to current times:

"May Mio-chan become both physically and mentally healthy and may her activities continue on energetically."

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Last edited:

UberSoldat

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ishigami Nozomi playing the latest Im@s game.

Suou Patra continuing FF8 and seems like she found the Deep Sea Research Facility.

Who needs Ayame when the holo Korean junior is dissing her senpai.

Rippy translated part of Shisui Kiki's graduation announcement.

Primarily health related (jp/vt mentioned she has a severe case of meniere's disease). Physical health issue -> unable to stream -> self loathing -> mental health deteriorating -> physical health affected.
She will still hold her 3D birthday live on 21 June.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler
I hardly post here but take my shill
Repost cause I am a tard and had the wrong link

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ban Hada is back

That's so weird, she's happily in VSPO for a year already, why did she want to do a PL stream out of nowhere?

Joru is showing off her new model and playing .hack with it

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

UberSoldat

That's so weird, she's happily in VSPO for a year already, why did she want to do a PL stream out of nowhere?
I think you're confusing multiple things here :p. She's in Niji, and the VSPO talent is someone else (formerly known as Bora Nun).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Who needs Ayame when the holo Korean junior is dissing her senpai.

Two Koreans having a friendly chat in Japanese.

The Meiji emperor won in the end.

Also, Jorunna new model debut:

She bluescreened while trying to glitch her rpg world.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Camimi has decided that apologizing to Shondo wasn't enough she also wants to move away from coomer content

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Look at this very cool transition from Chloe's Live.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Camimi has decided that apologizing to Shondo wasn't enough she also wants to move away from coomer content

I'm utterly shocked by this development. Hopefully it turns out to be sincere. A hor deciding not to be a hor is a depressingly rare event, and I hope it sticks.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
A cute comic about a cute ghost to lighten the mood.
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE MINT JUST KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN

I've always known she had a temper, twas only a matter of time
1716118490795.png

THAT GHOST IS A MENACE

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Top Bottom