"What does the Sui Sei?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

How could someone say that about their own spider mother?!
Same. :MozumiPichi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Amiya was around to see the splitting of the continents

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just you wait! When festival has her chink stream on the 24th Cover will gain the rights to peg xi jing ping in his tight little boypussy, then the EOPs will get BTFO'd and Holo will return to their rightful place as chink slaves.
On the topic of Gacha: Just to prepare you all, Genshin imitator "Wuthering Waves" is out tomorrow and will be on all of your Oshii's schedules for the foreseeable future. If anybody wanted to take some time to touch grass, this would be an opportune moment I guess.
Wtf? Even the UI is nearly identical to genshit, how much are the genshinsisters seething about this? The tribalism must be delectable.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Just you wait! When festival has her chink stream on the 24th Cover will gain the rights to peg xi jing ping in his tight little boypussy, then the EOPs will get BTFO'd and Holo will return to their rightful place as chink slaves.
This guy is yearning for the original Nene outfit back.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Let us guess, is he joining BRAVE, VSPO, IdolEN or other male corpo? :dokiSmug:

Archive

Damn guess Saruei roasted him too hard in the Onigiri collab awhile back. That stream was my only time seeing him is he a vtuber?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Training with the god of Destrucion and Angel equivalent of Menheras to unlock Super Menhera God Blue
So, Mikeneko and Nazuna?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He's an AGP so probably VShojo because he got rejected from VAllure.
Males are rarely accepted on corpos and FSP that is the only place that would take him is not debuting yet, he had his golden ticket and shitted on it, time to go cry with his cringe ligma university merchandising that did not sell

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

VSoyBoy

Wtf? Even the UI is nearly identical to genshit, how much are the genshinsisters seething about this? The tribalism must be delectable.
I have a confession to make: I play Genshin.
So I had a good laugh looking at everything around this game, the Website looks the same, some of the cities in game look eerily similar to Genshin cities, animations, characters, everything has that "Hoyoverse look".
The communities I'm part of are the self loathing ones though so they're more on the "Genshin could never" and "hope this is better than Genshin so I can leave it behind" train. Also I'm not delusional enough to start throwing plagiarism stones in my Genshin Impact glass house.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I would also like to know more. It would hilarious to see them complain about when they were defending Genshin for blatantly copying Breath of the Wild.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Salado

Nasa (seiso) is singing ❤️

e:
Late again??? wtf...

frz

1. It's china, they don't care about plagiarism. This is the homeland of plagarism.
2. Genshin is a rip off in the first place. Most of their characters animation are copied off other games, example: Devil May Cry, Nier: Automata, even fucking league of legends. If they attack anyone for plagiarism, it'd be like Finana fans attack other vtubers for backstabbing.

And this is just a small example, it's an actual hotpot of plagiarism. And you can tell by the animation they are super shameless about it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would also like to know more. It would hilarious to see them complain about when they were defending Genshin for blatantly copying Breath of the Wild.
No bro this is not like that. This is not some "terraria is 2d minecraft" type of "similar". This is straight up same artstyle, same mechanics, similar looking regions, similar locations, identical UI, identical launcher. What the fuck?
Actually no, it looks a little bit BETTER than genshit :SelenHAHAhere:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If I squint I could not tell any of this stuff apart. Punishing Grey Raven, Wuthering Heights, it's all the same thing to me.

VSoyBoy

1. It's china, they don't care about plagiarism. This is the homeland of plagarism.
2. Genshin is a rip off in the first place. Most of their characters animation are copied off other games, example: Devil May Cry, Nier: Automata, even fucking league of legends. If they attack anyone for plagiarism, it'd be like Finana fans attack other vtubers for backstabbing.

And this is just a small example, it's an actual hotpot of plagiarism. And you can tell by the animation they are super shameless about it.

At the risk of sounding like I defend Genshin after I just said I wouldn't do that, there are plenty of things that Genshin added and had since release that are original. The character and world design for example might not set the world on fire but they are original as far as I know and have steadily gotten better over the past three years. The route Hoyo seems to have gone is: Rip off enough different games and add a bit of original flair to make an interesting game and then build on top of that with more original content. The route Wuthering Waves seems to be going is take what Hoyo made and just do that but different. I don't think any of the individual elements that Genshin stole really compare here.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya building gunpla.

EDIT:
dude...
1716354962857517.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom