"We are already listening to you all! I can hear you f*cking wwww"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya is starting Metal Gear Solid 2.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Has anyone seen my wife? :pikameefuck:

Damn you, Yoshi P!

She died after getting that dog food in her and then washing it down with a beanboozled challenge.

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
What the fuck was the point of this collab, it looked like it was all about promoting Enna's irl male friend and to show how close they were.
Same guy kept bringing up political shit that no one asked for, and also apparently went to an onsen with Enna and was naked there.
Aloupeeps...

Enna's chat is pussy deprived:

Enna's rant about mexicans:

Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs (Cope):

Diego was naked at the onsen with Enna:

Aloupeeps are never gonna escape the Aloucuck allegations...
:deztheroom:

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Ember constantly claims she's not a hag, so if she's older than Shiina then it's likely Shiina is 28 (Birthday July 7th, going by character lore) and Ember is 29, turning 30 this year.
This wouldn't surprise me, but also remember that Ember claims she's like forever 18 or 19 or something like that.

The hag meme being positive helps me cope with my own age, don't take it from me :yagoocry:
Unironically, when I first started getting into vtubing, learning about the various "hag" vtubers made me feel a little less weird about getting into the medium at my age. Bless the hagtubers.
:holohag::hololove:

Someone in the last few days was pondering about why there aren't more highlight videos. Well, today this clipper decided to release some highlights of Tenma playing Darkest Dungeon. Granted, she played this over a year ago, but it's a fun watch. Because surely, the ranging alcohol fox would have a completely normal time playing a game as calm and forgiving as Darkest Dungeon.
:smugina:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
no context enna #59273
Even bro's surprised at what she said that.

Congrats on the collab DarkEnjoyer!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

VTuberThrow

Someone in the last few days was pondering about why there aren't more highlight videos. Well, today this clipper decided to release some highlights of Tenma playing Darkest Dungeon. Granted, she played this over a year ago, but it's a fun watch. Because surely, the ranging alcohol fox would have a completely normal time playing a game as calm and forgiving as Darkest Dungeon.
:smugina:

Nice. Will have to check that out. Tenma actually has quite a few highlight videos on her youtube channel because NotTheo is the goat. Though I suspect he's able to do it because she pays him for his editing work if I remember correctly. I imagine otherwise it could be hard to justify the time expenditure to do a full highlight video compared to just pumping out separate clips. I love them though. The South Park highlight video is what got me into Tenma in the first place. Diving head first into South Park with zero contextual background for any of the humor led to amazing reactions.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex is defending the solar system again (Warframe time)

Iori playing gayshitgenshin clone

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Chibi Umari is not real and cannot hurt you
Chibi Umari:
Her smug aura mocks me

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nice. Will have to check that out. Tenma actually has quite a few highlight videos on her youtube channel because NotTheo is the goat. Though I suspect he's able to do it because she pays him for his editing work if I remember correctly. I imagine otherwise it could be hard to justify the time expenditure to do a full highlight video compared to just pumping out separate clips. I love them though. The South Park highlight video is what got me into Tenma in the first place. Diving head first into South Park with zero contextual background for any of the humor led to amazing reactions.
Tenma's South Park streams are what got me into Phase, EN vtubing, and watching any kind of livestreams. Those streams were so fun. I'm here because of her, for better or for worse.

Either way, thanks Tenma.
858909353435201586.gif

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Obviously illegal, Matsuri's BIlibili live broadcast is likely to be without the consent of COVER management, but to use some kind of personal contact with Mutsuri.
Matsuri expressed regret for her fans when she left BIlibili three years ago, and YueFu may have taken advantage of that

Moreover, the Matsuri booking notice is on the 20th, and the live activity is on the 24th. Under normal circumstances, if the company has a special event on other platforms, it will notify at least one week in advance. This schedule is obviously very urgent,It is likely that YueFu was eager to bypass COVER's jurisdiction and let Matsuri test the waters first, and then put pressure on COVER with High popularity data.

Although this activity is illegal, China and Japan are two different countries after all, and it is very difficult both legally and litigatively. That's probably why YueFu took the risk。He was selfish enough to take advantage of the personal emotions of VTB actors to complete his project, but he seriously underestimated the deep divisions between the domestic and foreign communities, including Chinese fans who did not want Hololive back:depressedtako:
Grifting and Chinks. Always a fucking combo.

Axis bros... we're so back.
A Kiara x Panko x Ayame collab would make Hitler rise from his grave.

I'm just glad Panko has some more people to interact with. As a European in Phase, it does feel like she's in a world of her own, especially compared to the California/West Coast girls and Origins JPs. You can't force it of course, but it would be cool if Panko collabs with more EU chuubas, since it's a bit of an untapped niche.
There's Globie so we'll see, there's a lot of EU girls there.

Shiina has said on stream that she was born in the year of the pig, that is not 1991. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Hexa has a year!?
:naruhodo:

Licensing expo is basically like comicon but for suits, and they go around and shake hands and try to make licensing deals and fuck children in the back room.
Holo is essentially trying to get deals with brands in the US.
So it's an Expo for Jewish businessmen? @Realticule you have your own Expo now!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You and me both Kiara :ameraintear:

Maybe it was tinted by the relief of finally having something to look forward to during that period when lockdowns were stretching on with no end in sight, but there was a magical feeling about Hololive in the period between Myth's debut and the announcement of Coco's graduation.

Seoleim

Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs:
Funny, because there is no way she's getting a million subs. Seems like "you can't fire me, I quit" level thinking. Say it all you like, doesn't change the fact she is stagnating and doesn't have a good image in the general public's eyes.

USS IOWA

What the fuck was the point of this collab, it looked like it was all about promoting Enna's irl male friend and to show how close they were.
Same guy kept bringing up political shit that no one asked for, and also apparently went to an onsen with Enna and was naked there.
Aloupeeps...

Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs (Cope):

It seems like the Majority of NijiEN is on a downward spiral, The Selen terminarion and the great backlash after really unraveled the seams.

Punished Lurker

Some clips that are being spread from that stream:

Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs:

I found the post you are talking about in /vt/, seems like Ennaschizo is back to his usual stuff.
Thanks for reminding me I have to do that info post about him, I should get to it one of these days

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mint playing Minecraft with Henya and maybe Ironmouse

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Does anyone have an archive of Mint and Matara's Lethal Company fan stream? I didn't have time to watch it at the time and they took it down afterwards.

Top Bottom