"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

roktofferson

i like how the new lore vid can be summed up as "lore's dumb, let's have fun together"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Promise is getting a group song with a fully animated MV coming out the third week of June. Animated by Kay Yu.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Promise got a new lore video to fully overwrite OmegaGay's lore

Edit:

Absolutely based. Promise becomes uncursed.
Anyone that actually cares about pointless vtuber lore looks like this in my mind:

I remember how much malding there was in the KF thread when council was teased with those fucking lore vids and people were loosing their damn minds over it.
Advent's lore was a billion times better.
Promise is getting a group song with a fully animated MV coming out the third week of June. Animated by Kay Yu.
Doubly cool because the music is by Jeremy Robson, dude who does a ton of re-orchestrations of Holo music and did the Ost for the councilRPG fangame.
https://www.youtube.com/@JeremyRobson Nice to see him finally getting a job directly from Holo after putting in the work for so long.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

You and me both Kiara :ameraintear:

I remember when I was first heard of Myth, I was sick with a fever and I got bored laying in bed then the Ring out battle royale game that Myth played came in my recommended, I wish I hadnt pressed that tbh.

Anyone that actually cares about pointless vtuber lore looks like this in my mind:

I dont think that lore nerds are cute wolf nerds irl.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Uruguauaauaua on after a delay

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Promise got a new lore video to fully overwrite OmegaGay's lore

Edit:

Total OmegaTroon DEATH

Although, the shitposting about Omega and Altare being the same person solely because of gay lore where his gunblade appeared was some of the funniest shitposting about Hololive to me

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Total OmegaTroon DEATH

Although, the shitposting about Omega and Altare being the same person solely because of gay lore where his gunblade appeared was some of the funniest shitposting about Hololive to me
Speaking of
When will they rewrite Tempus Lore then?

I love this guy
The GOAT of Hololive Artists

Not-Username

Imma be honest.
The new lore vid is cute and all.
But I don't really "get" it.
Maybe I'm to sleep deprived

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imma be honest.
tl;dr
Omega is a fag
Irys LOVE

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Serina released a 3D MV of her original song, Honey

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

This right here is my favorite thing in the history of forever

Her nose looks weird to me, kinda looks a little like a dog nose. I don't like it.

Not-Username

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That is pure cope
Nothing in that vid rewrites, changes or negates any old lore.
(Omega is still a fag)
it doesnt
but omega is still a fag and Irys being included in Gen 2 fixed most of her oddball vsinger status

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Imma be honest.
tl;dr
Omega is a fag
Irys LOVE
To expand on this: how I interpreted it was basically, it is a big allegory for IRyS kinda being in a weird state of limbo in the company because she didn't have a proper place. This culminates Council to accept IRyS as their own as Promise.

There are also references to all of them being heavily tied down by their lore and roles they may have felt pigeonholed by and how they came to get out from under that. They also use the flower crowns as their symbol as a nod to the FLOWER meme, which was pretty much their first big meme as a group.

That is pure cope
Nothing in that vid rewrites, changes or negates any old lore.
(Omega is still a fag)
The "rewrite" is more like taking the lore and making it their own, which was started with their literal lore rewrites back when Promise came to be. Their original lore was wordy, nebulous, exposition dumps just saying they were aspects of the world and that's basically it.

Compare:
Ceres Faunaセレス・ファウナ

Keeper of "Nature"

A member of the Council and the Keeper of "Nature," the second concept created by the Gods.
She has materialized in the mortal realm as a druid in a bid to save nature.
She has Kirin blood flowing in her veins, and horns that are made out of the branches of a certain tree; they are NOT deer antlers.

"Nature" refers to all organic matter on the planet except mankind.
It is long said that her whispers, as an avatar of Mother Nature, have healing properties. Whether or not that is true is something only those who have heard them can say.
While she is usually affable, warm, and slightly mischievous, any who anger her will bear the full brunt of Nature's fury.

Ceres Faunaセレス・ファウナ

"Konfauna~ Your gaming idol kirin Ceres Fauna is here!"

The Keeper of Nature, a druidic kirin who appeared on the internet to win over humans and convince them to return to nature.

She’ll attempt to charm you with her soft voice, comforting presence, and surprisingly deep knowledge of cursed memes, but be wary, because she has a reputation for turning people into trees.
Once you enter her forest, you won’t want to leave.

Now, that old lore is just their general character theme and and their new lore is more in-line with the rest of Holo, where they are a bunch of weirdos that joined Hololive to have fun and, in Promise's case, go on adventures. This video was just expanding on that last part.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I love this guy
The GOAT of Hololive Artists

It is nice to be able to see official Council art without the ugly, out-of-place brown space woman in it.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla will be attempting to establish proper boundary's with an illegal alien in one hour

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
The HoloMyth of fanartists:
- Kay Yu
- Kanauru
- 2ManySnacks
- Dudul

These guys are the hard carries of the Hololive fandom.

tl;dr
Omega is a fag
Irys LOVE
Hey now, if it wasn't for Omega we wouldn't have 12 hours of Council debut, that 8 hour IRyS reveal and that fucking Omega lore and...

Yeah, Omega is still a fag.

Top Bottom