"Brazil country of the sun live in its light. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano's Boomer Karaoke starting now.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Seal girl looking at the seals

Bibi singing

Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah I too like hearing songs from my early 50s

Btw

FUCKING YUU IS ON

Bronze

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Accurate portrayal

It was bound to happen eventually, they share a clipper

Edit:
They're also both some of the largest MGS fangirl chuubas around.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Some small indie born out of a meme is having a better 3d concert than most other small Vtuber companies have had. Someone explain this shit to me?

1716763054893.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some small indie born out of a meme is having a better 3d concert than most other small Vtuber companies have had. Someone explain this shit to me?

View attachment 70605
V4mirai and kawaii had ones but I thought people said they were ultra amazing and better than Holo? Which other small companies have had concerts?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

wasn't she going to debut at niji but pulled out after selen tried to do a flip? or am I thinking of someone else.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

View attachment 70605
Not even a meme, deliberate synthetic shitpost.
It's all Pippa's divine touch. Glory to Pippakistan an our divine leader!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
wasn't she going to debut at niji but pulled out after selen tried to do a flip? or am I thinking of someone else.
She was going somewhere, but there were no hints of it being niji except maybe "traveling a lot", which is more applicable to holo.

Bronze

Yeah it is her, at least that's what people believe. She claimed her situation wasn't connected to nijisanji and afaik she hasn't said anything else

E: Day 2 of wrestletuber in 10

SomeRando

Nijisisters gloated she'd never collab again with Holostars and almost all of them showed up for the event.

Then they claimed she was still hated by all the ex-Niji's (except U-san, they didn't count I guess) and Mint comes out of nowhere.

Axel's kayfabe bit about how it was nice to meet Doki for the first time was great.

Absolute Dokibird victory tonight.
:sinktheyacht:

Nijikeks constantly fucking eating Ls, even their rrats are fake and gay

View attachment 70605

Her mom's a MEGA IDOL, it' only makes sense she'd be well adjusted to the idol life

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She was going somewhere, but there were no hints of it being niji except maybe "traveling a lot", which is more applicable to holo.
It could also be applicable to voice acting as most, if not all, voice acting is union on the west coast.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

View attachment 70605
I think the sound mixing could still use some work, I can barely hear some of the singers.

Bug Eater

E: Day 2 of wrestletuber in 10
Time to find out whether Doki has any more surprises up her sleeve, it's going to be really hard to beat the surprise Mint collab though.
(edit: for anyone wondering, Mint and Doki will also be casting the finals later tonight)

Blue Guy showing up would be kinda nice for all of TSB to be there. Otherwise, the only other huge surprise would be someone from Hololive EN proper to show up and really make people big mad.
Blue guy is definitely a possibility - from Hololive I think Ollie/Zeta are good picks. Mumei is clearly good friends with Doki but probably wouldn't agree to something like this.
For a meth smoking wild rrat - maybe Matara or Michi or another one of the ex-Nijis.

Last edited:
Top Bottom