"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Erina's playing Katamari Damacy Reroll

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Kanna (Erika)'s Debut 2.0 right now:

Never watched her in her PL, but there's a quality about her voice (other than the accent) that makes me want to listen, idk how to explain it

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd like to congratulate the superduper princess of the Regalia Kingdom for making a certified banger tweet.

Archive

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Remember to listen to this on your headphones:smugazki:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'd like to congratulate the superduper princess of the Regalia Kingdom for making a certified banger tweet.

Archive

Holy shit, she just fucking killed him. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Salado

Archive

Some one call a fucking ambulance, holy shit. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Archive

Sometimes the quality aussie shitposter in her comes out.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Archive

I thought slavery was abolished, but here's Himemiya "Build-a-Wall" Rie owning people like it's 1776.

Of course, Panko is there too.

kingcaid

Khubie and Mitchie are playing 100% OJ with viewers.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I thought slavery was abolished, but here's Himemiya "Build-a-Wall" Rie owning people like it's 1776.

Of course, Panko is there too.

I love Racism Connect ❤️

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
 Wisu's Debut 2.0 is starting in some minutes.

No scuff this time :takocope:

Bronze

Panko and Tenma are playing peggle.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

It's a pretty good racism, however, bitches can dish it but they can't take it. LEC sounds like an actual mexican, the man can destroy hime with some quality racism any day of the week but he won't cause he'd be fired. It'd be funny if he did tho.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine playing Hades II

Bam's chatting stream

Gooba :gurawave:

SouperDooper

Wait, hold on that's ai? goddamn it's getting advanced
It's actually been this good for a while now, it's just that the majority of the images people like to output are the generic high-definition or ultra rendered anime style stuff. I actually used to be able to tell pretty reliably if a vtuber fanart was AI generated but now that it can more effectively replicate more unique styles (and because people are training it on individual artists more often like this) I've been fooled more often than I'd like to admit. So it makes a lot of sense that Kroni didn't realize it was AI at first either.

Also, you guys are giving some of the vtuber girls a run for their money with the amount of looping going on. I read through like 3 civil wars trying to catch up.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's actually been this good for a while now, it's just that the majority of the images people like to output are the generic high-definition or ultra rendered anime style stuff. I actually used to be able to tell pretty reliably if a vtuber fanart was AI generated but now that it can more effectively replicate more unique styles (and because people are training it on individual artists more often like this) I've been fooled more often than I'd like to admit. So it makes a lot of sense that Kroni didn't realize it was AI at first either.
I think the chain on her head is the big giveaway.

Top Bottom