"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica playing Minecraft

Twitch

Onolumi playing Pathologic

KoalaKaela continues her hardcore Minecraft adventures

Btw her next stream in 14 hours. Place your bets on how long the Minecraft stream will last.:kaelaapprob:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Salado

Goat Simulator in 30mins!​

e:

Last edited:

Limkin

For people dont understand what i said. Eurogamer called this game racist in the review:
And Rimworld was called homophobic for not allowing a romance between gay and straight pawns. If game journalists have an issue with the game it usually means the game is good
Edit: Wait, this is the same game where a random nobody tried to fire a dev by bitching about him on twitter to CEO for being racist, only to find out this dev IS CEO of the company which resulted in completely unhinged rant about americans trying to teach him history of his own country? I can't believe they found issues with the game made by a massive muscular guy with huge beard who doesn't suck cocks, what a random coincidence

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey
That's a random ass game.

A sequel was announced recently, which is probably why I've seen a few other people streaming it prior to this.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
heard it through reddit but apparently, Hololive is losing the perms for Wuthering Waves (the hot new gacha stream) after Iofis stream today
Ocatvio mentioned it in this Zatsu apparently, but the timestamps in the comments are still WIP, someone check later and tell me, then I will edit this post here

This is rrat, but apparently Chinese people saw Holos playing it (or having stream reservations up) and started attacking the Studio of why they're playing it.

Kiara is having fun with Fallout, I recommend her streams for those who like the game
Just remember, she is a white woman playing

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

heard it through reddit but apparently, Hololive is losing the perms for Wuthering Waves (the hot new gacha stream) after Iofis stream today
Ocatvio mentioned it in this Zatsu apparently, but the timestamps in the comments are still WIP, someone check later and tell me, then I will edit this post here

This is rrat, but apparently Chinese people saw Holos playing it (or having stream reservations up) and started attacking the Studio of why they're playing it.

Kiara is having fun with Fallout, I recommend her streams for those who like the game
Just remember, she is a white woman playing

I fucking hate Communist China man. And since Kiara is playing Fallout.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The new Lap Original song is here

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Actually chinks are doing Holo a favor here because one gazillons of stream of Gachashit would have been boring

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holo wins again!
:kaelaapprob:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what the fuck did she mean by this :whatastory:

muscle snake in indigo park

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Shareholder meeting transcript for Cover's financial results of FY2024/3.

Ririka got interviewed by a English learning service. [Archive]

Fubuki's 2020 birthday outfit got updated to her redesign.

Old:

New:

Limkin

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
That's a random ass game.

KCD is one of my all time favorite games, but I am just not sure it's a game Gura is gonna have a good time streaming. There are a lot of little mechanics in the game to need to get a hang of (it's an RPG so you have to eat to stay alive, food spoils so you have to cook the food and eat it before it spoils, etc) and Henry is retarded at basically everything until you get him trained, which takes a lengthy slog through the intro bits to even reach.
Just feels like a lot different than the typical games she might stream. But I am fully supportive of the potential that the game will get a bunch of people interested in it again based on shark playing it, warhorse deserves it.

UberSoldat

KCD is one of my all time favorite games, but I am just not sure it's a game Gura is gonna have a good time streaming. There are a lot of little mechanics in the game to need to get a hang of (it's an RPG so you have to eat to stay alive, food spoils so you have to cook the food and eat it before it spoils, etc) and Henry is retarded at basically everything until you get him trained, which takes a lengthy slog through the intro bits to even reach.
Just feels like a lot different than the typical games she might stream. But I am fully supportive of the potential that the game will get a bunch of people interested in it again based on shark playing it, warhorse deserves it.
100% she's gonna drop it after one stream like many games before

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Main thing is you gotta learn the counter move from the early main quest. I did bunch of side stuff without it and it was a bit frustrating. It's pretty cool she's going to play it and I'm sure it will re-kindle some interest in the game. They have a sequel coming too, hopefully this year.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Sakana's big brain plan: hire JP talents so he can have tour guides when he visits Japan

Top Bottom