"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So, will she finish her donothon goals or no? I remember her announcing the ASMR one, I bet fiddy Aviel told her to eat shit and leave empty-handed if she doesn't do her part because, in comparison with Pochi's move, the moment of now is very favorable for Idol's reputation: ES is going well and Yuko let the whore rep fester as she did absolutely nothing to stop it.
The majority of her donothon rewards were already complete with just a small handful remaining, including the marathon stream (happening this week) and iirc an ASMR and a music video which I assume are what the announcement notice is referring to.

Limkin

Jews hire a bunch of coombaiting whores who go after pedo coomer audience. Jews make a lot of money. They want to make more money in the future and have good reputation, so now you can't coomerbait. Whores realize they were being used like cheap prostitutes and leave the company. Jews have money and cleaned up reputation. Moral of the story - jews WILL make money and whores are dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so only 3 talents left in e-sekai then

Salado

Yuko is graduating, surprising no-one.

Archive

JQdiS4t.png

Following through on the five-day marathon from the donothon on her way out is admirable, though I can't help but feel this has been forced by the company so they don't have to hand out more refunds. I could see it being quite awkward since most of her fans from her Idol persona hate her now.

But my ASMRs...

USS IOWA

Gura will not stream till she takes a soul.

Gura taking Yuko's Idol career as fuel:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Let me summarize the Qna for idiots:

Q; Why do you plan to make less money at the start of the year?
R; We don't, that's just how it is you dumb bitch.

Q; You working with game devs? Sauce?
R; Is a secret for now, learn to fucking wait.

Q; Why is holoearth taking so fucking long?
R; Because it is.

Q; Why are you spending more money than before?
R; We have to in order to make more money.

Q; Do more stuff!
R; We already are.

Q; Why are you making less money?!?!
R; We aren't read the report again you moron.

Q; What is the point of making Cover USA?
R; Gaijin have high disposable income you mongoloid.

Q; What even is Holoearth? PC master race?
R; *Yagoo geeks out over Holoearth* PC master race!

Q; MAKE. MORE. MONEY!
R; Oh shut the fuck up already...

Q; Did the average age of our fans change?
R; No.

Q; How is our change from growth market to prime market gonna change IR shit?
R; We have a basement full of interns translating everything we say for the gaijin.

Q; Do you have enough interns 4 that?
R; We are hiring more.

Q; Gib monies pls.
R; Haha! No, you fucking tard.

Q; You sold more shit, why is that?
R; We sold more shit.

Q; How much did gaijin spend compared to grorious Nipponese?
R; They made up 30% of sales.

Q; How popular are vtubers getting?
R; Very.

Q; INCREASE MERCH PRICES! MAKE MORE MONEY!
R; We have more than enough gullible idiots willing to buy our shit waiting to get indoctrinated to our brand you fucking brainless ape.

Q; Why are you making less money in the first half of the year you nig-
R; Cuz Holofes is in the second half you tard.

Q; Why THE FUCK is Holoearth taking so long and not making us millions instantly?!
R; Because it's an investment and will take time to make money, like every other game in existence.

Q; How long will it take to make gazillions? Can it be right now pls? Common! Spam vtubers if you need to!
R; No, 3 to 5 years, we are not gonna spam dude, we are making more from merch now.

Q; Make. Holoearth. Make. Money. Now!
R; No u.

Q; Do ticket sales make us money?
R; No shit Sherlock.

Q; Will you do more merch better?
R; Yeah.
TL;DR:
"Why don't you do the same thing as Niji and spam quantity over quality. Why money doesn't go up by 1000% constantly and infinitely?!"

YAGOO: "Because we are not retarded and live in the real world."

Stunned But Dumb

After ghosting (haha) them for months and deleting the ASMRs etc will her fans even appreciate this marathon stream? How many boobros stuck around anyway?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD.

Haven't been this happy in a while. Go back to starbucks, you pathetic, twisted, paedophile-baiting whore.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
yuko:dies
this one: sleeps for the whole duration

Arznbae

wtf is happening
So how many hate raids from scorned boobros will that marathon stream consist of?
:chaos:

Anyway, good on Idol for at least trying to clean up their act.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Haven't been this happy in a while. Go back to starbucks, you pathetic, twisted, paedophile-baiting whore.
You act like she wasn't used by Aviel for that purpose, take a step back Prostate.
Of course everything was fine with all that money flooding in, she's stupid, but she noticed the issues immediately after the Riro Bomb.
Do not wipe after the masterminds. Inshallah.

Salado

Just this once I'm glad you sleep.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Archive

JQdiS4t.png

Following through on the five-day marathon from the donothon on her way out is admirable, though I can't help but feel this has been forced by the company so they don't have to hand out more refunds. I could see it being quite awkward since most of her fans from her Idol persona hate her now.

The Industry is healing
More Rins and less Yukos please

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Archive

JQdiS4t.png

Outside of the dead pool points, I think that this may have been for the best, as the Yuko persona was dead without the degenerate shit she was posting on the regular. Hopefully, she can clean up her act on rye and save the part of her audience that's not forbidden from going near school zones.

Salado

Outside of the dead pool points, I think that this may have been for the best, as the Yuko persona was dead without the degenerate shit she was posting on the regular. Hopefully, she can clean up her act on rye and save the part of her audience that's not forbidden from going near school zones.
Vshojo and CB are waiting.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Stunned But Dumb

Hopefully, she can clean up her act on rye and save the part of her audience that's not forbidden from going near school zones.
I mean if she goes to hang with the crew she hung with as rye, thats absolutely NOT happening.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Do you really think she'd rather whore herself before going back to Starbucks? I'm half-half.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Archive

JQdiS4t.png

How long she lasted working for Idol again?
I hope Adviel learns from this and the Riro Ron situation to never use his money on randoms ever again

Top Bottom