"This better not awaken a new fetish in me. But at least I'm not into feet"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How long she lasted working for Idol again?
I hope Adviel learns from this and the Riro Ron situation to never use his money on randoms ever again
iirc 1 year 5 months-ish

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD.

Haven't been this happy in a while. Go back to starbucks, you pathetic, twisted, paedophile-baiting whore.
Last time I saw so many people happy a dumb broad was losing her job, this happened.

Is Yuko getting powerbombed through a table at the end of the marathon? :dokibirdWhat:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yuko is graduating, surprising no-one.

Archive

JQdiS4t.png

Following through on the five-day marathon from the donothon on her way out is admirable, though I can't help but feel this has been forced by the company so they don't have to hand out more refunds. I could see it being quite awkward since most of her fans from her Idol persona hate her now.

Nice to see Yuko showing solidarity and not continuing to create content to be used to fund the Jews bombing brown people anymore. They won't be getting anymore metaphorically bodily-fluid soaked money from her! See :twittersperg:? This is what being an ally and making sacrifices truly looks like.

Jokes aside, completely unshocking. She had been building Rye back up for some time now, so she'll have something to fall back on. Highly doubt she'll see anything close to the same level of success as coombaiting Yuko, but who knows. Maybe she'll fall back into that again. Good luck to her, I suppose. I'm sure I'll be hearing much less about her from now on. Can't say I'm upset about that.

With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Menace dipping out in the future too.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Do you really think she'd rather whore herself before going back to Starbucks? I'm half-half.
any whore who manages to get decent clout can ride the onlyfans wave for years, like I said before once they get a taste they're not going back. I'm telling you folks, idol isn't doing good. Head jew will probably sell it to some chink company by the end of the year, that is if they don't close first.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
any whore who manages to get decent clout can ride the onlyfans wave for years, like I said before once they get a taste they're not going back. I'm telling you folks, idol isn't doing good. Head jew will probably sell it to some chink company by the end of the year, that is if they don't close first.
Lisa's has some of the worst luck with companies. Hopefully, she will see the writing on the wall.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For what it's worth I just see this outcome as more unfortunate than anything. Yuko was retarded for leaning so hard into GFE shit since the red flags on the audience for that are impossible to miss and the NSFW streams only enabled them further, but credit where due, she did attempt to course-correct, and she hasn't done anything of the kind on her Rye persona since reviving that. It's just a bit too late since the damage has been done.

Don't get me wrong, I understand why people find this kind of thing distasteful, but I don't have it in me to hold a grudge against someone who's made an honest attempt to fix the problem. I just wish her well at this point.

Limkin

With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Menace dipping out in the future too.
And nothing of value will be lost. They should fire everyone below 150cm and looking younger than 30

Larocka

make me wonder if Coni would be next, she has become very active in her PL, getting new model, unprivating her asmrs and making new ones (even if meme ones), and interacting with everyone.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
If anyone wanted another +1 to the "We're so back" saga.
It was documented here that Bobon from Niji ex-ID streamed immediately after his graduation date rolled over on his roommate account.
I didn't see anyone make mention of this though; At around this timestamp posted he calls out someone he noticed in his chat.

1716834425490.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If anyone wanted another +1 to the "We're so back" saga.
It was documented here that Bobon from Niji ex-ID streamed immediately after his graduation date rolled over on his roommate account.
I didn't see anyone make mention of this though; At around this timestamp posted he calls out someone he noticed in his chat.

It's only a matter of time before they are back to playing Apex together.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chaama's late night(or early morning, since it's 3:30 a.m. in Japan.) singing

Bam playing Xenoblade

Tomoe Carmine playing Soma

Arisu Oshiro (not Maria Paradisia) playing Cult Of The Lamb

Princess Ruze saving shrooms kingdom

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Is it good or bad that Brave Group Buys Idol :BijouBijou:?
Are they actually useful jews or just got lucky and now are throwing money around?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
make me wonder if Coni would be next, she has become very active in her PL, getting new model, unprivating her asmrs and making new ones (even if meme ones), and interacting with everyone.
I dont know but i love that every time a graduation is coming she start to RT sus arts of herself, i remember when Pochi announcement was out she posted a picture of her feet literally like 20 minutes after the announcement, it was hilarious

Fraudhawk

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How long she lasted working for Idol again?
I hope Adviel learns from this and the Riro Ron situation to never use his money on randoms ever again
Rye and Riro were his least random hires, tbh

httn

Hag enthusiast
In 10 minutes Ami is kicking off her "Western week"

Some themed art for this week:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.
So after this weekend I'm thinking whoever shared this info with you was exaggerating how terrible Selen was and how much everyone had begun to hate her by quite a bit. I'd take anything from these people with a few grains of salt at this point cause they don't seem like the most reliable sources.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Princess Ruze saving shrooms kingdom

He's using the original box art for his thumbnail instead of the american version. Coincidence or him being based?

Bronze

In 5 minutes

Ember will go live around that time with her celebration stream

Salado

Top Bottom