"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kingcaid

Khubie is playing OJ with Denpafish, Silvi, and vividlyViVI today.

I doubt I'm getting kicked out for that. For some reason, Kira actually likes me.
He wants you to become his runescape GF how beautiful.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Umi currently nostalgically gushing over this old Dalmatian point and click adventure

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Normance

>guys, we need to install kernel level anti-cheat on your computer, it will totally help with cheaters and hackers!
Every time :ironmousekek:

I mean the alternative is getting the CS2 ladder experience.

Cs smoke stats.jpg

60% of the kills in the 25k+ bracket is made with the scout(spinbotters weapon of choice), for reference in the pro scene that number is sub 2%.

Any serious player is likely on Faceit anyway which uses kernel level anticheat as well, it's just the nature of the beast these days.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa chatting

Lumi Angler will be playing Sea of Thieves in a hour

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
after being satiated by today's blood sacrifice, Gura is currently playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, please look forward to twitter freaks making a stink about it that ultimately goes nowhere:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's hard to tell how many of Idol's issues and graduations are fallout from their biggest problems (eg. Riro Ron termination, Toma firing, Aviel falling for Slugma's transparency meme, etc), and how many are just mismanagement overall.

But the good companies have always been examples that prove that worse companies exist, and I don't think Phase and Hololive are just lucky. If Pochi was willing to set her career on fire to get in a few shots and Yuko ghosts except for her donothon rewards, three times is a pattern, and I expect problems like these to keep happening.
Idol's got some good talents that they need to be focused on taking care of. I don't normally watch any of them, but I do like Rin, Lisa, Nikki Rei, and some of the others and will check in on them from time-to-time. I'd like to see them strive, and while I don't see the three listed showing any signs of problems at Idol, it would be a shame if anything did happen.

Just as @Nenélove said above, my problem with Aviel is his ridiculous virtue signaling. Nobody anywhere likes when a newbie comes into a job or a place and starts saying how everyone who's been around for longer should be doing things his way, especially without having anything to show for it. Idol has great talents, and while Aviel has definitely thrown a lot of money around for publicity, I definitely believe that Idol has been elevated a lot more because of the talents than him throwing a shitload of money around. He needs to step back from the spotlight and let the talents sell the company to the public and potential hires. And then, he needs to focus on the internal problems going on within Idol. While it's true some of the recent graduations/terminations have been in-part because of the talents themselves, I think it's undeniable that many of the problems were escalated and allowed to spin out of control due to poor management decisions.

In short, Aviel really needs to fuck off with trying to make Idol look better compared to other corpos and focus on just making Idol look great on its own. And to do that, he needs to let the talents be the face of it all and not his virtue signaling. Take care of and support the talents you have, Aviel.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Out of the loop with Idol, what's this about a manager harassing talents and victim blaming?

Flare refuses to be classified as brown. Otherwise, OG Irys should also be classified as brown too.

We need more ladies who are brown and proud.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
after being satiated by today's blood sacrifice, Gura is currently playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, please look forward to twitter freaks making a stink about it that ultimately goes nowhere:

I wouldn't say no impact if one of them has an aneurysm we might get a third consecutive day of Gura streaming

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sinder cooked a spicy model :shiinastare:

Foot bros btfo

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wigger-daisenpai back in 30m with an announcement.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idol's got some good talents that they need to be focused on taking care of. I don't normally watch any of them, but I do like Rin, Lisa, Nikki Rei, and some of the others and will check in on them from time-to-time. I'd like to see them strive, and while I don't see the three listed showing any signs of problems at Idol, it would be a shame if anything did happen.

Just as @Nenélove said above, my problem with Aviel is his ridiculous virtue signaling. Nobody anywhere likes when a newbie comes into a job or a place and starts saying how everyone who's been around for longer should be doing things his way, especially without having anything to show for it. Idol has great talents, and while Aviel has definitely thrown a lot of money around for publicity, I definitely believe that Idol has been elevated a lot more because of the talents than him throwing a shitload of money around. He needs to step back from the spotlight and let the talents sell the company to the public and potential hires. And then, he needs to focus on the internal problems going on within Idol. While it's true some of the recent graduations/terminations have been in-part because of the talents themselves, I think it's undeniable that many of the problems were escalated and allowed to spin out of control due to poor management decisions.

In short, Aviel really needs to fuck off with trying to make Idol look better compared to other corpos and focus on just making Idol look great on its own. And to do that, he needs to let the talents be the face of it all and not his virtue signaling. Take care of and support the talents you have, Aviel.
While I may not think his strategy is working, I do think Aviel knows EXACTLY what he's doing. It's not a secret that this industry is oversaturated to hell and back, and to get ANY real foothold in it, you have to make yourself stand out. Sure, the people who change oshis every week or the unityfags who wanna support everyone and their mother might give you modest numbers at first, but REAL growth takes more than just a bunch of people who already like vtubers and who move from oshi to oshi or have a ton of oshis. To really grow you need a niche in which you are the best and nobody else can sell what you are selling better than you, that stablishes a clear brand.

And imo Aviel knew all of this, the dude was a youtuber so he obviously understands how content creation works. His idea of a niche was basically being more transparent and moral than everyone else (a strategy half-heartedly attempted by vshojo), all of the drama this industry faces all the time is perfect for any grifter like him to promise anyone who joins his ship smooth sailing and no issues, an idealistic future for a better industry without the likes of the evil japanese corpos who keep burning all around us! Of course this spiel doesn't work when you don't keep your damn promises, I have been saying things like this about Aviel since the first EN gen debuted and at first, most people were giving him a fair chance, and I got angry responses. Now that the promise has been broken? Preaching to the choir! Give me my updoots!

frz

So after this weekend I'm thinking whoever shared this info with you was exaggerating how terrible Selen was and how much everyone had begun to hate her by quite a bit. I'd take anything from these people with a few grains of salt at this point cause they don't seem like the most reliable source
Made me forgot the one who peddled the selen not getting along with other rrats was the prostate himself. He got anal checked by the niji "informant" that is totally not in a clique with elira
I'm glad Fuwamoco is the one I picked up in Advent because moving to Japan should hopefully bypass that issue, so far though it seems to have killed them.
>Want an oshi that actually streams
>Pick someone who literally planned to go active on their roommate account as irl idols even before they debut.
I dont see fuwamoco being still this active a year from now. Unless they dropped their entire ally and sally sticks. Being an idol is not a part-time job. Most en struggles with being a hololive idol and a streamer. These two picked another full time fucking job. Im willing to bet because of their holo activity A&S will be able to at least sell out small concerts and keep on going.
If you want consistency pick biboo. This girl actually survived a 2 week subathon streaming to like 30 viewers, unlike the loli corps.
Yeah, let's give EN their own personal Rushia. Actually, let's give ID, Stars, and StarsEN Rushias too. Everyone gets a Rushia!

Wait... can Regloss get a rushia too?
I once said I think hololive can tardwrangle miori.
I now admit I was completely wrong. There is no saving this one.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Still think this fag doesn't add much but this got a hearty laugh out of me.

Anyday... that acrilic will be eaten... anyday now...

Bloom is playing Guardian's Crusade, one of my favorite kusoges on the PS1

Honey Goblin is playing the crab souls game

Bear with the fat tits is continuing Emerald

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Flare refuses to be classified as brown. Otherwise, OG Irys should also be classified as brown too.

We need more ladies who are brown and proud.
This one's for you:
1698265780048281.png
I was going to post one 'serious' brown IRyS art, but then I couldn't find it within 20 seconds, and I feel like it has been posted here before anyway.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Meanwhile Doki is learning the pleasure of spending other people's money instead of her own.....

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Does Calli hate Gura? She is streaming over one of Gura's return streams

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom