"You wanna get neutered too?"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VTuberThrow

I don't get it, what's the appeal of this shit?
It's just a woman talking in a childish voice. Do I need some kind of mental illness to get aroused by this?
Petite asian woman masturbates to the thought of you is what I assume the appeal is.
I'm honestly slightly surprised she ended up going through with the graduation. I figured after the big return announcement, curating her previous content, and doing some of the vlogs on Yuko she had just decided she'd be better off doing the content she wanted to do with corpo backing instead of returning to indie as Rye.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Six talents have fired/graduated in the last two years. High turnover in a company is always a sign there are significant issues behind the scenes, people rarely leave a job if things are going well.

I'm getting less and less impressed with Idol Corp the more I see.
HE suffered from its limited audience pool, causing the majority to leave. Only Aviel's fiancé and another token one were left. But I'm willing to chalk that up to hebrew speakers not exactly being a huge market.

EN clearly suffers from EN management being unable to say "No." Talents with self discipline and realistic aspirations thrive. Talents without enter a downward spiral.

That's good news for the sheep lovers here, but it does drop Idol's value from the point of view of the talents. If management doesn't do much, why share income?

What Idol needs to do is to hire Gin in a Muumi like role.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Shiina's back after having covid. Look like she's going be talking about Texas food.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's back after having covid. Look like she's going be talking about Texas food.

Where exactly is that 8 pounds going Shiina :annoyedpippa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

buc-ee's is the american dream personified, and they actually pay their employees well, so it's only natural that anime girls will inevitably be drawn to it

she better pack up on as many beaver nuggets as she can, because when the cravings hit, she is going to have an existential crisis that will inevitably lead her back to Texas

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Where exactly is that 8 pounds going Shiina :annoyedpippa:
Ass.

It's her proudest feminine body asset.. and the only one. Maybe she's trying to overcompensate for being flat.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyori is celebrating 5k subs by playing the violin.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is it bad that I really dislike the jews but kinda want them to succeed just because the tribalism with phase is fucking hilarious to me?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
did head jew ever work with that one guy on their contracts so they can show them publicly like they promised a year or so ago
If you are talking about LM that was about 2 months ago

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Is it bad that I really dislike the jews but kinda want them to succeed just because the tribalism with phase is fucking hilarious to me?
What tribalism? The jew may be a retard but there's pretty heavy overlap and frequent communication between the talents. Most the people here who shill Idol shit are Phasefags.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

What tribalism? The jew may be a retard but there's pretty heavy overlap and frequent communication between the talents. Most the people here who shill Idol shit are Phasefags.
I think when you stand atop the ivory towers of Holo and refuse to leave, the red ants (phase) and the black ants (Idol) just look the same

wew

Male hag love!
If you are talking about LM that was a month ago

the LM thing was a month ago but they have said they would show the contract months ago and never followed up on it besides this
we still have nothing to show for it
WHERE IS THE CONTRACT AVIEL

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On the Yuko situation. Kind of saw this happening back when Idol had the disaster that was the Riro termination. Yuko more or less has been missing since about then. Now I can't really speculate on what content she is attempting to cultivate, the few Rye streams I have caught were just you know, Yuko in a different form. Also the fanbase stuff is messy, there was indications that she might have quit earlier and tried to carry over the Boo Bro fanbase, however that was torpedo'd with her return stream.

Now I did watch a lot of Yuko back in the day coming in from the Pippa-verse and catching the tail end of her donothon and her descent into GFE shit was kind of odd. Especially when she hit the shorts and rocketed past and stopped doing it for awhile. For whatever reason though she dived back in full force and then of course we saw on the return stream she tried to end it all at once which if intentional it worked LOL, but given the follow up "I don't want to go back to Starbucks" I don't feel that torpedoing her fanbase was necessarily something she was planning to do. Maybe she wanted out of Idol and did that but ended up unintentionally killing two birds with one stone. Maybe she did want to get rid of the more rabid boo bros and unintentionally torpedo'd her idol standing.

Now we see Vtubers go all in on GFE, we see some waffle. Sometimes they go full in and then pull back. Yuko however she did a couple serious mistakes, and combined was pretty stupid.

1) She disappeared without much info (IE the Gura method). Which given how active she was with her community the Gura method was not gonna fly. It probably would have been fine though if she didn't
2) Torpedo her content. Honestly she could have came back and then stopped doing the coomer asmr shit. And continued. Then later pull the vods due to "Youtube" issues or something, whatever excuse she is more than capable of coming up with an excuse. Hell there is precedent. Lia had to remove streams (she provided proof I'm not trying to say that Lia was being disingenuous on why), so Yuko could have pointed to other streamers having to remove content on "why" she had to remove the membership content.

Instead she disappeared and then came back, announced she was going to "gradually" torpedo her stuff and instead fucking did all of it on the spot. Given how much of a money maker she was, and could have still been as she was doing more than fine in between the Kurt incident and return to hard GFE, this all is a gigantic fuck up by Idol and Yuko. This makes Aviel look retarded, makes Yuko look stupid and makes her managers look worthless.

But eh, vtubing is kind of retarded anyway so it checks out

Stunned But Dumb

Man, I don't know I just like seeing boobros struggle and, if there's time, suffer.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This can honestly just be fixed by establishing a small studio in the US or debuting more ENs, the JPs get away with a lot because there's so many of them, when one isn't around there's always 10 others. The ENs are few even now.
IMO it's waaaaaay cheaper to buy gear to record 3D at home for all talents. Good mocap is gettin better and easier, you only need 2-3 halfway decent cameras for perfect results, nothing else. With object interactions. Traveling to studio in JP takes few hours on a cheap train or car, in US it's gonna be 10 times more at least, not to mention canada.

In other news, kino imminent

Bronze

the LM thing was a month ago but they have said they would show the contract months ago and never followed up on it besides this
we still have nothing to show for it
WHERE IS THE CONTRACT AVIEL
I feel like they won't show the old one at all. Whatever they will release will be the LM-approved one and who knows when it will come. Maybe in a time they have nothing going on he will release it for attention. It's mainly a PR move anyway might as well use it to its full extent

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Another win for vtubers, meanwhile fleshtubers:

Semi-related, I do remember Selen at one point talking to one of her old APEX teammates and he was talking about how cheating is very rampant in the Predator bracket to the point where the majority of them were using them.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Now that Shiina is getting more open about her autism, I wonder if we can get a Kanichu Medallion for merch.

ex_lurker

I feel like they won't show the old one at all. Whatever they will release will be the LM-approved one and who knows when it will come. Maybe in a time they have nothing going on he will release it for attention. It's mainly a PR move anyway might as well use it to its full extent
People keep saying that it's just a PR move but if he does release the contract, it could be huge for prospective idol talents.

If you apply to idol and they give you a worse contract than the one they released publicly, why would you accept? You know you're getting screwed. Releasing the contract anchors the negotiation in favor of the talent.

On the other hand, If there is no publicly available contract, you have no frame of reference unless you already have corpo experience. The information asymmetry is to idol's benefit.

(That's assuming the contract does get released at one point instead of the whole thing being memory holed)

Top Bottom