"Good night, husbands of the world!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Shiina's going to be revisiting Dark Souls 3 in about five minutes.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Tenjin (NotBobon) live with some Apex
And in a move which is sure to surprise absolutely no one, he's on Doki's schedule this week too.....

Edit: I was wrong, one person was surprised:
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 6.25.01 PM.png

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

NotDecatto

DYRBI
And in a move which is sure to surprise absolutely no one, he's on Doki's schedule this week too.....

Edit: I was wrong, one person was surprised:
View attachment 70700

Waiting for Doki to slip up and call Tenjin as Bonbon. It’s only a matter of time.

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's funny because she also threw massively and should've won but instead essentially gave the game to Subaru. Aqua was getting bullied early on but did well, and Nene... did Nene things. Poor Nene had three opportunities to get a Boo Bell and missed every time.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Hag is hagmaxxing

Doki being wholesome

Mouse and Beetle were great kino, i want her on RP again UUUUUUUUUUUU :yagoocry:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Waiting for Doki to slip up and call Tenjin as Bonbon. It’s only a matter of time.
Nothing to worry, nijisanji forgot they had an ID branch after they fired the one manager.

hylic

There's something terribly wrong with this hamster, but I just can't put my finger on it. :ameliaThink:

Archive

I would be beaten to death before I would share something like this.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

frz

I am the bigguest MiguelSister left in this forum
How the fuck can anyone watch that KoreKore Livestream where he talks about everything she leaked and still contract her?
The easy answer is corpos doesnt do any background check, see her "i earn 1 millions in super chat" in her resume and goes mine mine mine mine.
Rushia was getting contracts before the korekore livestream tbf
Also both gunrun and yagoo should be dumb enough to write her a letter of recommendation if asked.
Particularly yagoo who obviously hope his competitor would hire her and get broken from the inside, totally not doing it out of japanese hospitality of course

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Elden Ring

Tabby drawing

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Its always the quiet dorky ones huh

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

closedblas

Imagine being a vtuber with consistent audio, clearly enunciated speech, and not having too loud of a BGM. Ain't no way.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's funny because she also threw massively and should've won but instead essentially gave the game to Subaru. Aqua was getting bullied early on but did well, and Nene... did Nene things. Poor Nene had three opportunities to get a Boo Bell and missed every time.
My favorite part was when Subaru started winning, Aqua immediately said "I'm going to send 10 pizzas to your house."
8735932528.jpg
and then sent this image after she won a single mini-game:
5d8ccabe.jpg

I've always liked the onion but she's been really growing on me ever since she started streaming more. Her shitposting ability is very powerful.

Fraudhawk

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Imagine being a vtuber with consistent audio, clearly enunciated speech, and not having too loud of a BGM. Ain't no way.
Runie also never misses a stream, starts early, and moves out of the starting soon screen exactly on the hour.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Advent takoyaki party:

And an announcement. Spoilers, it's gonna be the 3D live debuts.

Top Bottom