"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Dokibird solo stream, talking about Wrestletuber and upcoming stuff.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
And an announcement. Spoilers, it's gonna be the 3D live debuts.
Don't get my hopes it, it's going to be group song. Best I can hope for is it's better than Journey Like a Thousand Years.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Probably advent 3d yeah, who cares, anyway, Tempus 3d showcases actually reminded me about this:
You open an upcoming stream in incognito and it flashes the timezone for a split second before correcting itself to your own timezone.
Testing it a few more times on non-Japanese people; Altare seems to be east coast, Octavio is Philippines or whatever (gmt +8) and...Flayon and Bettel are in Japan? Could always be a manager putting up their waiting rooms, I guess?
They’ve been in Japan for at least a couple weeks already, apparently prepping for it.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Drop everything. Lore accurate Tenma just dropped

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I was originally gonna put more effort into this and seperate everything into categories and add more context but I'm a lazy fuck so have shitty compilation of a /vt/ Nijisister seething from Wrestletuber this weekend

Left and middle columns are seething from Saturday after Mint appeared, Right column is from Sunday after Matara appeared, bottom section is a small bit of numberfagging
vt-seethes-about-Wrestletuber.png
To all butthurt Nijisisters who may read this and are seething because two friends got to reconnect after going through such a rough spot in their lives:

My favorite part was when Subaru started winning, Aqua immediately said "I'm going to send 10 pizzas to your house."
View attachment 70706
and then sent this image after she won a single mini-game:
View attachment 70707

I've always liked the onion but she's been really growing on me ever since she started streaming more. Her shitposting ability is very powerful.
Same. She's always been one I really enjoyed, but this last month or so she's been consistently streaming has really been a lot of fun and reminded me how much fun she is to watch. Has definitely become a favorite of mine. Her banter with Pekora, along with them becoming closer has been a treat to watch.

Today's Lia stream was fun and had a moment with the whole Rinfamily (Lia, Rinmouto aka her sister. Rinmama, and Rindad), along with a great quote from Rinmama. Here's a clip a clipper put out:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jesus does she live in Haiti

Wait, OH GODDDDDDDDDDD

Meanwhile I guess... Panko... is ???????????????????

Meanwhile Pippa is killing herself this stream

Phase is gonna run out of talents before OffKai!

SouperDooper

:confusedFap:

The better @superduper who's not a fag (I think) has graced us with his presence and declared his intentions known. A proper stoning should suffice but since stones are hard to come by these days because of the war in Gaza a proper react should be enough.

WOOOOOW! Throwing shade I see.
:pochiidontlikeit:

Why would you support another Oshi I thought you where a dyed in the wool Rie-tard.

Bitch, I was straight up INSULTING YOU! If you think that was "shade" then you need to get your head out of your ass. Also, why would I shade you Rie, you're a fucking dog eater, you're not BLACK! (affectionately)
View attachment 70681

Are you sure this isnt superduper. Didnt you forget we have a yamaba pretended to be italian.

Why the hell are y'all fighting about me? It's gay as fuck.

AJOLOTE

I've been waiting for her to play this for a while.

I may not like loli stuff but I'm glad to see gatekeepers rewarded for their efforts and the hypocritical invaders continue to drown in their own irrelevance or, better yet, get exposed for what they are when they try to call out people who actually belong to the fandom. Besides Pixel Link seems to run a pretty tight ship with no coombaiting (the late Nebi Nebu notwithstanding) so I really don't have any problem with her being a loli in this case.

So, I remember that Rune actually posted a nude version of her model a few times on twitter (it got mass reported and deleted both times), so idk if you consider that coomer baiting. I got the impression she was okay with lewd stuff but never really engaged in it as her vtuber herself (though never watched all her streams). Her regular content was always pretty chill and the random ASMR stuff on her channel (which is still up) seems mostly ironic and silly or pretty tame. As Chio she doesn't have an official lewd tag at all.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Dokibird solo stream, talking about Wrestletuber and upcoming stuff.

There are this bit that is interesting to share related to Mint's appearances in the Wrestletuber event.

Dokibird said that Mint's the one that kind of approached her first, starting with the whole 'Mint followed Doki' on twitter (formerly X). At some point, the management on Dokibird side likely noticed Mint and thought it would be neat to sent Mint an email asking if she's willing to join in Wrestletuber. They got each other discord details, they chatted and the rest is pretty much history.

Dokibird is more or less happy, especially mentioning along the lines of how Doki "didn't get the chance to say goodbye" before, which is pretty much related to Pomu's graduation stuff beforehand. But hey, now they collabed again and got a chance to reconnect, so that's nice.

Aside of that, she said that most of the wrestletuber stuff are generally "last-minute" stuff, like Matara's suddenly joining on day 2 along with some other things which I didn't catch. Unnamed-san appearance was actually already planned, though, since Doki felt like it would hilarious if U-san just appeared without warning "with a steel chair", or something.

She is still live right now, but last I caught is that she's excited of collabing with Tenjin/Ex-Bobon Pranaja of NijiID again tomorrow, while telling stories on who Tenjin is (the guy that still willing to buy tarkov despite the controversy because it's "50% off!" which she commented in Tenjin's last stream) and how Tenjin was supposed to be on Apex Hide and Seek invitational this Friday as one of the official substitute player, but it didn't work because Nokia doesn't trust Indonesians customs to sent care package related to said invitational to Indonesia.

Zyklon Mag

Jester can(?) pull rabbits out of a hat but he can't be on time today REEEEE:cursedpeko:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This seems familiar, drinking each others coworkers collab with Runie when?

Negzana

Congrats Kaela for reaching 750k

Kaela 750k.PNG

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Advent getting their 3D this Summer, I'm shocked. No one saw this coming.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Advent is having 3d debut in the summer

Ensok

Early Adopter
Somehow it feels like they still just debuted.

niggaphil

Advent is having 3d debut in the summer
Another L for Kurosanji, the 3D debut speed for Hololive EN is much faster than KuroEN. How can Nijisisters even COPE????

:crushGettingWorse:

Negzana

Somehow it feels like they still just debuted.
I still remember walking home from the library watching Pippa eat a spider like it was yesterday

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
SOME DUDE JUST GAVE PIPPA ABOUT $1500 IN SUPERCHATS WITH OMINOUS MESSAGES

THE OTHER FORUM IS BROKEN

THIS PIPPAPOSTING THREAD IS LOCKED

I NEED SOMEWHERE TO SHITPOST ABOUT THIS

JQvvmib.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

JQvvmib.png

Ya'd think thhrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaang would unlock the thread once it was obvious the test site was fucked.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Ya'd think thhrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaang would unlock the thread once it was obvious the test site was fucked.
Where the thhhrrrrrrraaaaaaangussy at? :pippasadl:

niggaphil

JQvvmib.png
Earlier on I tried that site, it was laggy as fuck, and now it is down.

Damn, the test site cannot handle big arse traffic like Kirschey's arse :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Top Bottom