"You know what Panko, Italian is just pizzafied French, fuck you!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

:holohag:maxxing

Kenki is a fellow :menhera: enjoyer

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I’m countering these five art pieces from Twitter with five of my own:
我用我自己的五件作品來對抗 Twitter 上的這五件藝術作品:

Ensok

Early Adopter
lol Kiara's game crashed. The true New Vegas experience.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Yay a Kaela stream, shame I will have to hear mudhut monkeyspeak for a lot of it however. At least Kaela makes it sexy.

As a native Spanish speaker, Bahansa Indonesia sounds funny to be. As made up language that you came up with in the schoolyard 5 minutes before recess ends just to annoy the teacher.

I was hoping for a rare vtuber Legion run but I'm not surprised that probably won't happen.

Blame the Legion conscript that shittalked to her when they where leaving, just close enough to be in earshot of the chicken. Orange woman never forgets and will never forgive.

It's ok, just go for the Ironmouse strat.
But really, I hope it's not a symptom of something worse, given her pulmonar condition.

Kalion

:)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Calli's first song reached 40 million views and she wrote a sweet letter talking about her journey and her feelings:

▼△▼!! 40 MILLION VIEWS !!▼△▼

I thought since this is a big milestone, I'd write up some of my thoughts.

This was my debut song, one of the first I'd ever written outside of my usual environment, almost about 4 years ago. A lot has changed since then- back then I had my aspirations and things I wanted to do, and I wanted to show the world that I was serious about making music, but it was still a lot more laid-back and playful of a time...until it wasn't and we debuted and things became crazier than we imagined.

The future was really unclear for me back then, and I'd gotten my feet wet but hadn't taken the dive. The hype around Myth's debut made it hard to focus on figuring out what I wanted to say with my work, so I floated around a bit formlessly for a while.

I think every artist, to an extent, harbors a bit of disdain for their early work, their most popular work, or in my case- both. There are many times where I feel conflicted, thinking "with all the work I'm doing now that is leaps and bounds above this one, why is this the one that so many people wanted to hear? Why is this the one that brought so many people in?" And by now I've seen a range of answers, some heartwarming, some hard to hear.

But there is no changing how instrumental this song was to my beginnings, and even to the person I've become. It was a benchmark- a place for me to start I guess. And honestly, I can't say I'd have the opportunities that I've had without this very song.

From an extremely confused but motivated pink weirdo trying to impress everyone on stream and failing, with just one song she became something a little more interesting than that.

Regardless, I'm grateful. Thank you so much for bringing me here, and for listening to this song. Even if this is my limit, I have no regrets because when all is said and done, I owe a lot to this song and I owe a lot to you!

Thanks for reading this far!
64826182.jpg

6391614.jpg

64015266.jpg

Last edited:

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I for one like this development as well as the sudden influx of players because it's discounted

It's satisfying

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Based western media enjoyer Korone

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Irish man your woman is about to start riding anything and everything that fits inside her, you better immigrate quickly or else.

Remember to not skip leg day, Proctor, you're gonna need it.
Pippa did a viewer submission stream from content posted on Reddit, but was looking at what was posted most recently, which meant that older submissions were missed in favour of newer ones. This obviously upset the autists that submitted photos earlier.

tl;dr: chat is a bunch of faggots and ruined Pippa's day.
For someone's so "hardened" by internet this surely is a woman moment. I expected Pippa to either dunk on the fags complaining or learn from that and do it better next time. If "getting better" means being just another woman online maybe she should reconsider the direction she's going.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Trixie playing Balatro

Chiwa too

Chirami creates portals

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remember to not skip leg day, Proctor, you're gonna need it.

For someone's so "hardened" by internet this surely is a woman moment. I expected Pippa to either dunk on the fags complaining or learn from that and do it better next time. If "getting better" means being just another woman online maybe she should reconsider the direction she's going.
Nah pulling the rug out is a good response. I do the same thing if people cross my threshold of toleration. Deprive them of what they want and show them they don't control the situation. I'm sure we'll get this type of content again someday, but I hope her fanbase learns it lesson. If you make it too annoying to look at your stupid pets, she doesn't want to look at your stupid pets anymore. Making her feel bad and obligated to do it sucks all the joy out of it. Fuck harines.
:annoyedpippa:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Longer clip pointing out the references in the Gamers music video:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Nah pulling the rug out is a good response. I do the same thing if people cross my threshold of toleration. Deprive them of what they want and show them they don't control the situation. I'm sure we'll get this type of content again someday, but I hope her fanbase learns it lesson. If you make it too annoying to look at your stupid pets, she doesn't want to look at your stupid pets anymore. Making her feel bad and obligated to do it sucks all the joy out of it. Fuck harines.
:annoyedpippa:
Plus it would be fun to see the fans start to blame each other and fight over it on "who is it that ruined her day" or some shit like that.

Bronze

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Plus it would be fun to see the fans start to blame each other and fight over it on "who is it that ruined her day" or some shit like that.
Don't worry, they'll out themselves eventually.
1717076873713851.png

I still disagree with punishing everyone because of some whining, you can just oust them and it's done, but I can see the beauty in internal strafe.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, I'm kind of interested in Memory's coffee.

What does yandere taste like, anyway?
If you've breathed in the same air as another woman lately, cyanide.

Top Bottom