"make.oike a tree and f*** off"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Stars in 5!

Not bad, honestly, pretty chill and nice singing. Not every song has to be a total banger. More interestingly, though, the song was made by Monii and Johnny R, two of Kiara's normal song producers (her lyricist and mixer, respectively).

Void Scribas

Bitches can't even sing bachata and reggaetón in the fucking glorified karaoke, RACE TRAITORS!
Taiga would kill herself before singing reggaeton

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Taiga would kill herself before singing reggaeton

Weird because it's the most popular kind of music in her country.
Palo Alto is pretty, it's full of rich fucks.
My favorite parts of the US have to be the pacific northwest (not the druggie infested cities) and the atlantic northeast (north of new york).

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Palo Alto is pretty, it's full of rich fucks.

Void Scribas

Based on what? I'm pretty sure cumbia or bachata are as well or more popular in Paraguay, specially cumbia, that shit is intergenerational here in LATAM

And besides, not all latinos like reggaeton, hell I don't even like it.

More importantly, the girls of Idol ES are otaku latinas, it not like they're going to necessary like the normie music there.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Based on what? I'm pretty sure cumbia or bachata are as well or more popular in Paraguay, specially cumbia, that shit is intergenerational here in LATAM

And besides, not all latinos like reggaeton, hell I don't even like it.

More importantly, the girls of Idol ES are otaku latinas, it not like they're going to necessary like the normie music there.
Paraguay? I thought the tiger girl was panamanian.

I hate all latino music with a passion, I was being sarcastic.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's 2nd Gen (Mizugame Mia, Hanabasami Kyo, Yumekawa Kanau, and Shishigami Leona) premiering their original song at 3PM JST.

Koyori playing a retro game, Spelunker.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni and Ichinose Uruha acting like newbies.

Tachibana Hinano can't play along since she's laughing and cringing too much.

Ultra rare singing collab with AZKi and Nodoka in 50mins, don't miss it.

That was nice, a fan singing together with her idol basically. There's clear difference in singing ability but Nodoka can hold the long note in Namae No Nai Kaibutsu.
Obviously the ending is Inochi (original) considering Nodoka's history and she did cry while singing the song.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Anyways how is offkai going for those who care? Did anyone get raped yet?
It's going fine for most part for indies, but the concerts as always are fucked because they don't hire a single competent audio engineer nor IT guy.
One good example is that Soymilk couldn't go because she lives in a shithole with shit money, so a friend printed a standee and is carrying her around for fans to sign, take pictures and show how she's appreciated:

There's more on her twitter, she dropped happy tears while talking about it today on stream. :pomuLove:
It isn't a "this is bad", it's a "this could be much more". Waste of potential and money basically.
Maybe it's her mongrel syndrome, happens a lot. She should hold it with pride instead, white people steal our music all the time.

In another news, Rurumi dropped her loli voice. This I will give to Nenelove, just another honeypot that only qualifies by being a woman. It really rustle my jimmies when someone kill their character out of nowhere.

Dog After Dark for long hours if you want background noise or chat with the chubby lady

Yuuna 4th stream anniversary, talking about the job she landed at Twitch, apparently

Shimada up with more Tekken 8

And Riona is still trying to finish the Super Mario Bros Challenge

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Reggaeton is garbage music for garbage people :PomuAngry:
The chinese tiger is ok in my book, too bad she's in the kike agency.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jews spamming yet again, I sure hope this doesn't completely dilute their viewership... ah who am I kidding? All of them will have 500+ CCV and 10k subs anyways like all new small corpo chuubas.
MORE BLUE LOLI, WE WILL KILL GURA ONE OF THESE DAYS LADS, THE 2000TH ATTEMPT WILL BE THE ONE!

niggaphil

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

"Beautiful" and "Cities" don't really go together in the US. L.A. at least has nice beaches and stuff. I guess most people would say Manhattan just because though?
The old/expensive parts of San Francisco were genuinely pretty when I was there ~15 years ago. I can't imagine that it's the same today.
New Orleans and Savannah mogs the rest of the country in beauty that it's not even funny.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Jews spamming yet again, I sure hope this doesn't completely dilute their viewership... ah who am I kidding? All of them will have 500+ CCV and 10k subs anyways like all new small corpo chuubas.
MORE BLUE LOLI, WE WILL KILL GURA ONE OF THESE DAYS LADS, THE 2000TH ATTEMPT WILL BE THE ONE!
>Be yuko
>Graduate today
>Absolute no one gave a shit because of offkai
>Not even your mates were there because they did not care and were busy on offkai
>Aviel decided to shit on her further by announcing a new gen the same day you are leaving

Aviel decided that going nuclear on her was not enough, is scorched earth time

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New Orleans and Savannah mogs the rest of the country in beauty that it's not even funny.
>New orleans
>Niggos everywhere
>Druggies everywhere
>Crazies everywhere
>Spics everywhere
>Good food
>Voodoo
>Booze for days
>Drugs
>Beautiful colonial style
hmm... kinda balances itself out?

niggaphil

>New orleans
>Niggos everywhere
>Druggies everywhere
>Crazies everywhere
>Spics everywhere
>Good food
>Voodoo
>Booze for days
>Drugs
Still a better shithole than California

Eureka

God's Strongest Dragoon

>New orleans
>Niggos everywhere
>Druggies everywhere
>Crazies everywhere
>Spics everywhere
>Good food
>Voodoo
>Booze for days
>Drugs
The whole plethora of druggies, crazies, blacks, and spics use to be a valid argument until that became every single US city.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The day Yuko graduates lmao. Might as well have said, "don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Also your numbers are off, the only small corpo that can pull that ccv is Phase (and only for EN). Even for V4Mirai and Idol, most their new members drop below 500 ccv after honeymoon period.

Can we call NijiEN a small corpo yet? Cause if so I guess that makes 2.
:SelenHAHAhere:

The whole plethora of druggies, crazies, blacks, and spics use to be a valid argument until that became every single US city.
Using big cities as examples of the beautiful parts of the US is retarded, they all suck.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

>absurdly high turnover rate
>already have obvious management issues
>fuck it, accelerate anyway

I'm leaning more and more toward expecting Aviel to cash out and bounce sooner rather than later, because this isn't a strategy of someone with a long-term plan.

Top Bottom