"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If it is Ralph related hope cover slaps him around a little would be funny to see him seethe over dumb shit then fuck off again back to his corner
Unless he is in Japan, I doubt there is much they can do.

Mumei and Bae collab starting soon.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If it is Ralph related hope cover slaps him around a little would be funny to see him seethe over dumb shit then fuck off again back to his corner
I just hope he doesn't latch onto Cover and endlessly cause issues, this is the dude who went to film chris when he got arrested after all, wouldn't put it past him to try to dox people and harass them.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How do we have a Hololive x Ethan Ralph crossover? Wtf is this timeline?
Idk ask the people who keep stoking the goddamn lolcows because it's "le funni".

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ralph hates other content creators that are more successful than him, people more attractive than him, and women. Vtubers are at least two of those and female vtubers are all three. The real question is why didn't this happen sooner.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You've been warned Hexa...

broke: literally dying

woke: spider in the water

at least she's finally taking care of it, but I would strongly suggest against making content off it, that would only make things worse!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's been especially wacky since Shinzo Abe got isekai'd via MacGyver'd shotgun.

Coincidentally, the Large Hadron Collider was turned back on a few months before that:
LHC-operational.PNG

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
broke: literally dying

woke: spider in the water

at least she's finally taking care of it, but I would strongly suggest against making content off it, that would only make things worse!
Do you think this would be a good time to commission some Hexa art drawn by Chris-Chan?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Moonshine uploaded the smuggling operation

God's Strongest Dragoon

JmwGX1e.png

Archive

WDSMBT?

JmwVeWB.png

Nah, Clara's confirmed white.
Just going to spell it out for people that aren't familiar with all the details. The TVA Clara is referring to is the Time Variance Authority, a group that monitors the timeline and is a central part of the Loki TV show. Her keyboard keycaps are in the thematic color and style of the TVA, which is an almost 70s-era off-white, black, and orange. This is just Clara gooning to Loki again and not anything to do with this place.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just wish this Ralph shit happened before OffKai, so he could have showed up looking for a fight only to get knocked out by some fat Mori cosplayer.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kevin Nealon really let himself go...
:mutt:

What has ShyLily been dragged into?
Archive

Some Indie tries to copy Lily model so the rest of vtubers destroyed her ass because it was too similar

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just wish this Ralph shit happened before OffKai, so he could have showed up looking for a fight only to get knocked out by some fat Mori cosplayer.
Funny but Ralph literally cannot risk entering the United States again because the second he does, he's getting served papers.

VSoyBoy

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm not giving not-shylily any attention because it's completely transparent that this is all a massive cynical marketing ploy by her that she is currently benefiting enormously from.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Who is this Ralph femboy and how can I harm him? I was looking forward to the Reaper's return.

Google says he's a known sex offender. How does he have any clout at all?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Who is this Ralph femboy and how can I harm him? I was looking forward to the Reaper's return.

Google says he's a known sex offender. How does he have any clout at all?
There's nothing you can do to Ralph that Ralph hasn't inflicted on himself through his own stupidity and mental issues.

Top Bottom