"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Who is this Ralph femboy and how can I harm him? I was looking forward to the Reaper's return.

Google says he's a known sex offender. How does he have any clout at all?
Have you seen the comic of the dude that pissed himself and he's surrounded by people laughing at him, but he's got a smug face saying "Heh rent free." ?

That's Ralph. And instead of ignoring the femboy, people keep paying attention to him, as you can clearly see this is now his thread.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei and Bae have a week of off-collab streams planned:
foto_no_exif (100) (1).jpg

Wednesday isn't an announcement or anything, they just haven't decided on a game.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Alice is playing more Crow Country

Riona is continuing Rune Factory Frontier, this game is a gem

Rockford

I'm not giving not-shylily any attention because it's completely transparent that this is all a massive cynical marketing ploy by her that she is currently benefiting enormously from.
Shylily got her break from unintentionally drawing Vei's ire didn't she? Kinda like poetry in a way.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kevin Nealon really let himself go...
:mutt:

What has ShyLily been dragged into?
Archive

Half-assed QRD below because like Proctor said this is clearly a grift and not worth giving much attention. Most of this is just grabbing from the thread in groomcord about it.

TL;DR She's trying to copy Shylily, from her model design to her voice and even down to the drama between her and Veibae. Blatantly using it as an attempt to dramafarm/clout chase and gain a bunch of popularity quickly. Difference is Veibae went after Shylily first. She has absolutely blown up on twitter as a result still and has gotten tons of people to blindly defend her and even had people like Elara invite her own their streams to defend herself.

It opens up with complaining about death threats like all these dumbasses do since it's free sympathy
image.png

In a now deleted tweet she posts an image with very poor evidence claiming her design is different
Screenshot 2024-06-03 213815.png

GPAoUO9XIAAz_vh.png

She conveniently leaves out that she also has a hat very similar to Shylily's

1717466628706.png
A

A Vtuber artist explains why her comparison is bad.

Also uses Chloe as an example of how two vtubers can use the same animal with very different designs

A A
Legal Mindset shows up to say that she's likely infringing on copyfright
1717465656079.png

She's then exposed for also changing her voice to mimick Shylily's

A

Husband shows up to her defense than deletes too
1717465697887.png

She's also accused of stealing the color scheme from this character from a gacha game

A

People even start giving her design suggestions inspired by Shylily but not directly copying. There's a bunch but only gonna bother linking one.

A

Copying Shylily meme's too

A

It's not even the first time she's been accused of copying her

A
Screenshot 2024-06-03 215822.png

Some of this like copying the meme wouldn't even be worth anything on it's own but when added in with everything else shows repeated attempts to use Shylily as a boost for popularity.

Bonus Nanoless shitpost

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Half-assed QRD below because like Proctor said this is clearly a grift and not worth giving much attention. Most of this is just grabbing from the thread in groomcord about it.

TL;DR She's trying to copy Shylily, from her model design to her voice and even down to the drama between her and Veibae. Blatantly using it as an attempt to dramafarm/clout chase and gain a bunch of popularity quickly. Difference is Veibae went after Shylily first. She has absolutely blown up on twitter as a result still and has gotten tons of people to blindly defend her and even had people like Elara invite her own their streams to defend herself.

It opens up with complaining about death threats like all these dumbasses do since it's free sympathy
image.png

In a now deleted tweet she posts an image with very poor evidence claiming her design is different
View attachment 71095

GPAoUO9XIAAz_vh.png

She conveniently leaves out that she also has a hat very similar to Shylily's

View attachment 71101
A

A Vtuber artist explains why her comparison is bad.

Also uses Chloe as an example of how two vtubers can use the same animal with very different designs

A A
Legal Mindset shows up to say that she's likely infringing on copyfright
View attachment 71096

She's then exposed for also changing her voice to mimick Shylily's

A

Husband shows up to her defense than deletes too
View attachment 71097

She's also accused of stealing the color scheme from this character from a gacha game

A

People even start giving her design suggestions inspired by Shylily but not directly copying. There's a bunch but only gonna bother linking one.

A

Copying Shylily meme's too

A

It's not even the first time she's been accused of copying her

A
View attachment 71102

Some of this like copying the meme wouldn't even be worth anything on it's own but when added in with everything else shows repeated attempts to use Shylily as a boost for popularity.

Bonus Nanoless shitpost

I see why the groomcord has a thread on it, it's a total nothingburger if I've ever seen one. Just more indie slapfights over nothing of note.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't believe Pekora would play a game without having the dev's permission. Graduation when?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Even Nyanas redebuting

Archive

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Even Nyanas redebuting

LET'S BRING GURA INTO THIS FOR NO REASON! Great idea! That will definitely not lead to a massive horde of chumbuds going after her then being called terrible people!
Holo having no drama? WELL FUCK YOU! WE WILL MAKE IT HAVE DRAMA!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
LET'S BRING GURA INTO THIS FOR NO REASON! Great idea! That will definitely not lead to a massive horde of chumbuds going after her then being called terrible people!
Holo having no drama? WELL FUCK YOU! WE WILL MAKE IT HAVE DRAMA!
Jesus man she aint even baiting chumbuds, she is just making a shitpost about the entire nontroversy this Lola whore cooks up to get easy twitter follows and money

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus man she aint even baiting chumbuds, she is just making a shitpost about the entire nontroversy this Lola whore cooks up to get easy twitter follows and money
Chumbuds refuse to not be baited. This should be obvious to anyone who has been in this hobby for more than a year.
If indies wanna have their little flame war and slapfight over bullshit then I say let them, but don't involve others into it.
When did Pekora stop saying Peko?
A while ago, those ticks are annoying as fuck to keep doing. She also doesn't do the directional laugh anymore.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There is something deeply wrong with this man other than the fact that he is a chink

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

>Be Lumi.
>Be one of the only white women in the room, surrounded by a bunch of Asian women.
>Want to make a joke about Asian drivers, calling Sakana "God's Most "what" Driver". No doubt "Most Asian", though as @Superduper Samurai said last night, I like to imagine she was thinking "God's Chinkiest Driver"
>Ask the Asians in the room to make the joke for her so she doesn't get in trouble/cancelled.
:mitothink::gloomiLaugh:

On a more serious note:

Archive

I'm happy she and the others had fun together. Was definitely surprising to see they were able to get so many of them together to spend time with each other over the weekend (Lumi, Pippa, Tenma, Uruka, Lia, Shiina, Airi, Dizzy, Eimi, and Runie). Hopefully it's not just an opportunity of a lifetime, and they'll get to be able to have more moments like this in the future, including those that weren't there for this. I know Lumi really cares for her fellow Phase girls, as do the rest of them, and it's nice to see. The stream was goofy as fuck, but it was also wholesome.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Lui's manager is getting bonked because of Lui's overwork

The studio that did Ui's 3d wasn't Cover it was TribalCon, I've seen a few people here saying Cover did it so this is good info to have available

Apparently Gura is an avid watcher of Fauna's Witcher streams

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom