"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's funny how invaders started as a lore excuse to add existing talents and now it's just another branch of the asylum.
My guess is Lumi was talking with my nigga fishman during her manager days and stroke a deal for her to join with yuri. Then later lumi told him jelly wanted in and around the same time dizzy tells him she wants to come out of retirement. My nigga in all his autism says ok but 3 invaders is ugly lets make it 4 who can join? Dizzy pushes for ember and boom next invader wave is born. This time around hes purposefully adding 3 to have 30 talents :whatastory: Im not shitposting he actually said he wanted 3 to round the number.

Stunned But Dumb

It's funny how invaders started as a lore excuse to add existing talents and now it's just another branch of the asylum.
My guess is Lumi was talking with my nigga fishman during her manager days and stroke a deal for her to join with yuri. Then later lumi told him jelly wanted in and around the same time dizzy tells him she wants to come out of retirement. My nigga in all his autism says ok but 3 invaders is ugly lets make it 4 who can join? Dizzy pushes for ember and boom next invader wave is born. This time around hes purposefully adding 3 to have 30 talents :whatastory: Im not shitposting he actually said he wanted 3 to round the number.
I totally buy this rrat considering how autistic he's been about group numbers before

Bronze

Zyklon Mag

Flayon is doing some weird fever dream shit where it feels like I'm playing an itchio VN with some cute character who will sperg out and kill me for picking the wrong dialogue options 40 screens ago

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bibi playing Fallout

Q playing rhythm game

This time around hes purposefully adding 3 to have 30 talents
I didn't even realize there were so many already. I counted from memory, then checked the website. Holy crap, there really are 27.:pikaWUT:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't even realize there were so many already. I counted from memory, then checked the website. Holy crap, there really are 27.:pikaWUT:
I honestly thought there were more.

Stunned But Dumb

I can't remember when I stole this from Reddit, but I wanted to use it when they finally got 30 talents. I was going to use it on HoloEN but they didn't have enough. Then Phase... but now I counted and it's 35 spaces not 30. Maybe Holo JP instead

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meimi playing Paper Mario.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
some cute character who will sperg out and kill me for picking the wrong dialogue options 40 screens ago
As someone who's been watching Flay since his PL, this is quite possibly the most accurate description of him I've ever seen.

In some KR news,
Jooin and Yona (both former Niji KR) have released another cover together

I really like Yona's voice~

After losing a few members, Jooin's corpo V-LUP debuted three members of their 3rd generation in mid-April
Noi:

Limi:

Raz:

Overall, three solid singers with cute models and I've been enjoying Noi the most out of the three.
Streaming links:
https://bj.afreecatv.com/noivlup
https://bj.afreecatv.com/limivlup
https://bj.afreecatv.com/razvlup
Limi also streams in JP on her YT and Raz has done a vertical karaoke stream on hers as well.
https://www.youtube.com/@Limi_vlup/streams

Ballpark_Look

This time around hes purposefully adding 3 to have 30 talents :whatastory: Im not shitposting he actually said he wanted 3 to round the number.
Fishman has the touch of the tism and a sprinkle of OCD

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't remember when I stole this from Reddit, but I wanted to use it when they finally got 30 talents. I was going to use it on HoloEN but they didn't have enough. Then Phase... but now I counted and it's 35 spaces not 30. Maybe Holo JP instead

P3jsTGpl.jpg
Do I get a bingo?

Rockford

This time around hes purposefully adding 3 to have 30 talents :whatastory: Im not shitposting he actually said he wanted 3 to round the number.
Man likes the merch in his warehouse to be full of stackable boxes. Is this really that far of a stretch.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't believe Shiina is a feeder:

How do architect bros keep winning?

Salado

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Kazuma