"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Vallure paid qualified streamers 12K to react to their debuts

Also they all qualify for monetization

niggaphil

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kek, we finally arrive at the stage all of media gets to which ends up ruining it. Corpos spend more on marketing and ads than in actually making a good product, which inflates budgets to hell and back, which makes the suits totally afraid to innovate because any failure means a ton of money lost. It's all downhill from here folks!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
With that makeup, 6/10 is the max score I could give.

I guess onlyfans is her next career path choice only if she doesn't want to go back to work in Starbucks
She could also do this as it looks like she has prior experience.
WvB-aouRQLhIjIWfPMHFCa9_yKyX-QjyebqePYtMiUOYXrzhG50rLBdf_qMO8jkr9RjZICue6KEj-yGH=w768-h768-n-o-v1

:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Also they all qualify for monetization

Congrats on their upcoming monetization but JESUS CHRIST, paying 12k!?!? This will not end well.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

DanishCookies

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kek, we finally arrive at the stage all of media gets to which ends up ruining it. Corpos spend more on marketing and ads than in actually making a good product, which inflates budgets to hell and back, which makes the suits totally afraid to innovate because any failure means a ton of money lost. It's all downhill from here folks!
We have been at that stage for 2 years. Ever since Idol started pumping money into ads.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We have been at that stage for 2 years. Ever since Idol started pumping money into ads.
Actually true azehara-sama, also I see your name in all kinds of chats how do you find the time if I may be allowed to inquire?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh hey, Charlotte is streaming

Salado

Out of fucking nowhere, Michi's live.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Half the time when a vtubing company collapses, you've never heard of it because it didn't spend enough money advertising. Hell, McDonalds spends hundreds of millions of dollars each year on advertising, and everyone knows what a Big Mac is.

Advertising is something pretty much every corpo should be doing, regardless of size. The real question is how much money they should spend and what are the most effective ways to spend that money.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hoshizora Mirin is a very silly lady who is back from vacation and you should watch her.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Half the time when a vtubing company collapses, you've never heard of it because it didn't spend enough money advertising. Hell, McDonalds spends hundreds of millions of dollars each year on advertising, and everyone knows what a Big Mac is.

Advertising is something pretty much every corpo should be doing, regardless of size. The real question is how much money they should spend and what are the most effective ways to spend that money.
True, but you can't deny modern media industries like games and Hollywood have become addicted with spending more money on advertising than anything else, SPECIALLY Hollywood. I think popularity should come from appealing to new markets or doing something innovative, that incentivizes creativity and giving new ideas a chance, basing it on who can drop the most cash on billboards leads to what I described before.

Idk why vtubing has gone through the steps so quickly, maybe it's because the market is tiny in the west, because the market has always been dominated by big corpos which can only dethrone themselves or because modern economics and society simply sped up that process, or most likely a combination of all three, but I don't really care for a corpo who offers nothing Holo can't and spams ads in my face.

Though I do suppose Vallure is doing their own thing with the whole "we are whores and everyone knows it spiel" but as azehara points out idol kinda began the practice and they are as carbon-copy from Holo as you get with the only difference being feel good PR powder dusted ontop.
I hate you.
Do you really? But I'm your biggest fan!
Idol basically started hard pumping ads and promotion for their EN branch but the people that benefited the most from this were these guys:

View attachment 71210

I think their ad campaign was way more aggressive than anything I have ever seen. And it shows with their numbers. Not saying that they are bad or anything but clearly ads are more important than content. You can be the most talented Vtuber and if no one knows about you, you wont get views. Maybe you get lucky but its highly improbable.
Never see them advertised anywhere tbh, I think the only reason these fags got popular is they aped luxiem's shtick and appealed to a bunch of horny SEAnigga women, which kinda puts a wrench in it just being marketing, the untapped market helps A TON.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from Kronii's Just Chatting Going Undercover #shorts stream
-she was at offkai (no shit,) when she got there she met some holo managers, she wore a dress, she met a lot of friends, went to the pier.

-someone made some kronii "but why" ribbons, she saw the artist alleys, she didn't do much because she was with her group of friends, she met a friend that's in the military, saw some seals and saw Alcatraz from afar, she bought makeup, she went to cheesecake factory, she saw a lot of kronies going by.

-she slept at the airport on her way back, was only stuck there for 4 hours, she didn't buy anything at offkai, she wanted to go to Kaela's meet & greet but she was busy with her friends.

-she started to namefag the kronies she saw, she drank with a group of friends and discovered she's a happy drunk, she had vodka, she threw up.

-she saw a lot of people partying (hopefully she saw the gay pippiger orgies)

-she was sad because it was the last day with that group of friends, she started overcomplimenting people, she's a clingy drunk too, she called someone friendshaped whatever that means (probably fat,) she was so drunk she asked every friend in all of her groups if they would date her kek, she passed out like 2 times.

-she didn't remember anything and then cringed when they told her what she did, she may not be meeting that group of friends again (they probably live in Asia/Europe or may not travel out of their countries often)

-she doesn't recommend drinking (will more than likely keep getting wasted,) she went to an arcade, will probably travel again in a month, she's a social drinker only.

-she has a halu limit for voice packs so she sometimes asks to change the script, they showed her a more than friends less than lovers script and she was shocked by it.

-her manager replies with petplay like sounds/onomatopoeias like meow meow.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Actually true azehara-sama, also I see your name in all kinds of chats how do you find the time if I may be allowed to inquire?
I hate you.

Idol basically started hard pumping ads and promotion for their EN branch but the people that benefited the most from this were these guys:

1717644295310.png

I think their ad campaign was way more aggressive than anything I have ever seen. And it shows with their numbers. Not saying that they are bad or anything but clearly ads are more important than content. You can be the most talented Vtuber and if no one knows about you, you wont get views. Maybe you get lucky but its highly improbable.

Top Bottom