"I'M NOT SUCKING IN RIGHT NOW!!!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

USS IOWA

Kronii's not just a basic bitch but a basic ASIAN bitch. No wonder her vtuber model is hot AF.

Gooba's streaming again! WTF, is she really back chumcucks?

Looks like it's the quiet season until June 8.

Negzana

Alchemyth

Gotta ramp up so she can shill her birthday merch on the 20th, then she'll ghost again.

Negzana

Kaela hears voices from her wisdom teeth

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Negzana

Watame live:
INSANE production value

This sheep is going hardcore:eyehearts:

So far it's going much better than her last birthday live, started strong with Unravel

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I swear Ui has been in more Holo-produced Lives this year than some Holomems have.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Oh shit Watame and Mumei duet :kroheart:

Negzana

Watame and Mio, nice. I miss Mio.

Ballpark_Look

Mion Akuma is graduating from AuroraLiveVR on 15th of June. She will keep her socials, but has to rebrand as she doesn't own the IP. Interesting that they offered her the name.
mion-akuma-portrait-66.jpg

Wasn't it revealed that this company was a scam and didn't support their talents at all.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Late but Anon's cooking stream still ongoing

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Honestly, if she wears a face mask, which I imagine wouldn't be all too uncommon, I don't think there's any chance for her to be recognized.
(if true) she don't even need mask, no one will recognize her unlles they literally comparig to photo at a moment. Maybe not even then.

WTF, is she realy just going through a year worth of FOTM games?
Wasn't it revealed that this company was a scam and didn't support their talents at all.
They are kinda big in chinkland, but their EN went about as good as niji IN/KR. So yeah, it's gonna be a scam again.
We need to hear our resident bilibili expert about their levels of support and projects.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Watame's new single is great! Interesting that she is re-releasing "mayday, mayday" with the single, but re-recorded and featuring Calli.

Negzana

Watame's new single is great! Interesting that she is re-releasing "mayday, mayday" with the single, but re-recorded and featuring Calli.
I preferred it over Fins. Fins was nice but I think Watame needs to do more rock stuff, she's great at it.

Also no limited time merch, have time to not rape my wallet and actually get it later this month, that's nice.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Bronze

Advent 3D announcement most likely

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing and released her first single Sacrifice to subscription services.

Usuwa Suu also released her EP to subscription services since both of their physical CDs are sold out. This single though is still sold digitally in the company's Booth site for 1500 JPY.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

What I wouldn't give for a Korone Watchalong of her favorite episodes or South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Which I would think is incredibly farfetched, but she has a watchalong of Terrifier, which I would consider much more graphic than anything South Park does.

Top Bottom