"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

@Azehara promoting tribalism? Shame on you!
That comment section is a cesspit :autismvortex:

Honestly feels like she resents being a corpo terminated tard, i dont know where she gets the idea that holos cant be free, unless she took all the "mane san sorry" shtick from Shiori seriously, the existance of Marine herself having moans in her million view original really doesnt support her idea of Hololive not being edgy, just because you cant tell someone to kill themselves doesnt mean you dont push a boundary

although imo Hololive really only has le seiso idol boundaries in apperances and to tell jokes about them ngl, Hololive summer is a prime example of them being kinda horny

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Honestly feels like she resents being a corpo terminated tard, i dont know where she gets the idea that holos cant be free, unless she took all the "mane san sorry" shtick from Shiori seriously, the existance of Marine herself having moans in her million view original really doesnt support her idea of Hololive not being edgy, just because you cant tell someone to kill themselves doesnt mean you dont push a boundry

although imo Hololive really only has boundries in apperances and to tell jokes about them ngl, Hololive summer is a prime example of them being kinda horny
Holos aren't free because "insert Japanese idol horror story that has nothing to do with Hololive"

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
i dont know where she gets the idea that holos cant be free, unless she took all the "mane san sorry" shtick from Shiori seriously,
If she did then surely she would've noticed the amount of times Shiori seems to do things anyway.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Holos aren't free because "insert Japanese idol horror story that has nothing to do with Hololive"
This. Its always the same narrative. The amount of youtube videos shitting on hololive because of x story in the kpop/jpop culture.

This video of Rima evenstar comes to mind because someome posted here recently.

She keeps talking about the idol culture in the vtuber industry yet almost all her exemples are from kpop or some other shit.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
completely forgot about these nuggets, just makes her argument more retarded
I personally think making abortion jokes in front of 50k people is even edgier than that, too. :BijouBijou:

That isn't even dipping into the crazy shit ID say/do, either.

Honestly, if they WERE clip watchers, even then they would know better because all the crazy shit gets clipped. When people say shit like this, it is all second-hand shit or total ass-pulls.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The seethe regarding one indie vtuber's personal opinion on what she likes to watch is palpable ITT most of you guys didn't watch the clip and it shows Azehara even clickbaited it Holo isn't even the main topic it's mostly about her comparing indie to corpo and talking about her experience in V&U

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The seethe regarding one indie vtuber's personal opinion on what she likes to watch is palpable ITT most of you guys didn't watch the clip and it shows Azehara even clickbaited it Holo isn't even the main topic it's mostly about her comparing indie to corpo and talking about her experience in V&U
There are genuine reasons to dislike Hololive but them "not being edgy" its the most stupid one that i ever heard in my life

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If pointing and laughing at the retard equates to seething, then yes, I suppose this is true.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

devoid of any context, I assume this would be Phase's attempt at a horror ARG for Gen 4, but fishman would never greenlight that sort of thing

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say an opinion. And I feel like its gonna be one of those opinions where like everybody holds a gun at me or like is about to stab me. I'm gonna be in a circle of hatred. Ok, I'm gonna say it. I don't like Hololive. I don't know, I don't like hololive. Do you like Edgy shit? Oh yeah I like Pippa. See the thing is I like dark humor, edgy, I like being myself. I don't know, I just feel like some of the hololive girls hold themselves back and try to be cutesy. I'm not into cutesy funny. Which is fine.

There is literally more, did you watch the clip? Also starting out whining "Oh no i'm gonna get cancelled woe is me"

:hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
There are genuine reasons to dislike Hololive but them "not being edgy" its the most stupid one that i ever heard in my life
Good thing that's not at all what she said all she said was "she feels like some of the girls hold back and do cutesy funny" which is not her thing the only edgy mention was Chat asking her if she likes Pippa style edge
There is literally more, did you watch the clip? Also starting out whining "Oh no i'm gonna get cancelled woe is me"

"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say an opinion. And I feel like its gonna be one of those opinions where like everybody holds a gun at me or like is about to stab me. I'm gonna be in a circle of hatred. Ok, I'm gonna say it. I don't like Hololive. I don't know, I don't like hololive. Do you like Edgy shit? Oh yeah I like Pippa. See the thing is I like dark humor, edgy, I like being myself. I don't know, I just feel like some of the hololive girls hold themselves back and try to be cutesy. I'm not into cutesy funny. Which is fine."
I did watch the clip yesterday and right now and it's a 9.5 minute clip where the only thing about Holo is your quote that's maybe like half a minute?

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The ‘idol’ aspect of Hololive is kayfabe anyway. It’s just as dumb for anti-idol people to deride it as it is for unicorns to praise it.
Real ‘idol’ business is Hollywood-style degeneracy; rape, pedophilia, abuse, backstabbing, competition between co-workers, etc. Hololive is ‘we sing and dance at least once or twice a year, some more than others’.
Take the fun parts, eliminate the dark and seedy parts, perfect.

Wixoyu

Mumei joked about committing vehicular homicide during an all EN collab. Just last night she told people to burn their houses down. Holos are plenty edgy.

USS IOWA

Are Phase Connect fans the new Vshojofans? But instead of 'talent freedom' it's 'edgy jokes' now?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
we cant even give our opinion on a segment of a clip that was posted on the forum anymore. Truly 1984

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Are Phase Connect fans the new Vshojofans? But instead of 'talent freedom' it's 'edgy jokes' now?
No i think this is just a deluded woman with rose tinted glasses of Phase because she likes Pippa and wants to get into the company (probably)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nah. Just like every fanbase, they have their fair share of both sane people and insane people. And @Realticule.

Top Bottom