"Stay halal brother, stay halal sister, yah, yah!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

No i think this is just a deluded woman with rose tinted glasses of Phase because she likes Pippa and wants to get into the company (probably)
I can't believe we live in a timeline where getting into Phase is the golden grail.

But I personally would also want to get into Phase too if it means I get to bury my face unto Uruka's bosom

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mumei joked about committing vehicular homicide during an all EN collab. Just last night she told people to burn their houses down. Holos are plenty edgy.
"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say an opinion. And I feel like its gonna be one of those opinions where like everybody holds a gun at me or like is about to stab me. I'm gonna be in a circle of hatred. Ok, I'm gonna say it. I don't like Hololive. I don't know, I don't like hololive. Do you like Edgy shit? Oh yeah I like Pippa. See the thing is I like dark humor, edgy, I like being myself. I don't know, I just feel like SOME of the hololive girls hold themselves back and try to be cutesy. I'm not into cutesy funny. Which is fine."

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So let's straight up put the question out there: what is the difference between Hololive and Phase Connect in terms of content and what the creators do? Hololive obviously requires game permissions while Phase does not, but what other differences do people think exist between the two, in terms of their talents and what they can do on regular streams?

Halal Gaming

The seethe regarding one indie vtuber's personal opinion on what she likes to watch is palpable ITT most of you guys didn't watch the clip and it shows Azehara even clickbaited it Holo isn't even the main topic it's mostly about her comparing indie to corpo and talking about her experience in V&U
You are right we shouldnt care about the opinion of one bitch that couldnt even be good at a shitty gook company
We should only care about the opinion of the leaders of the industry like Kuzuha

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The ‘idol’ aspect of Hololive is kayfabe anyway. It’s just as dumb for anti-idol people to deride it as it is for unicorns to praise it.
Real ‘idol’ business is Hollywood-style degeneracy; rape, pedophilia, abuse, backstabbing, competition between co-workers, etc. Hololive is ‘we sing and dance at least once or twice a year, some more than others’.
Take the fun parts, eliminate the dark and seedy parts, perfect.
Even the Japanese idol industry isn't all black, otherwise you would not have ex-idols like Mint, Keeki, etc. still being obsessed with it when they literally lived it. Seems like there are better ones than others, just like with Phase and Holo being on the opposite side of black small corpos and Nijisanji.

Now, Korean idols, on the other hand...

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The ‘idol’ aspect of Hololive is kayfabe anyway. It’s just as dumb for anti-idol people to deride it as it is for unicorns to praise it.
Real ‘idol’ business is Hollywood-style degeneracy; rape, pedophilia, abuse, backstabbing, competition between co-workers, etc. Hololive is ‘we sing and dance at least once or twice a year, some more than others’.
Take the fun parts, eliminate the dark and seedy parts, perfect.
All the horrifying shit I'd seen about Idols in Korea and Japan made me never bother paying attention to them. Holo changed that and made me realize I was a retard for buying into the narrative that it's all that way.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So let's straight up put the question out there: what is the difference between Hololive and Phase Connect in terms of content and what the creators do? Hololive obviously requires game permissions while Phase does not, but what other differences do people think exist between the two, in terms of their talents and what they can do on regular streams?
Lolcow content is really the only thing I can think of

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
None. They all pander to le evil alt right 4chan neonazi. We're so back.

RiverBear

Phase has mold people, Hololive doesn't

Phase > Hololive

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lolcow content is really the only thing I can think of
Odd because those streams were pulled and more or less put to a halt.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say an opinion. And I feel like its gonna be one of those opinions where like everybody holds a gun at me or like is about to stab me. I'm gonna be in a circle of hatred. Ok, I'm gonna say it. I don't like Hololive. I don't know, I don't like hololive. Do you like Edgy shit? Oh yeah I like Pippa. See the thing is I like dark humor, edgy, I like being myself. I don't know, I just feel like SOME of the hololive girls hold themselves back and try to be cutesy. I'm not into cutesy funny. Which is fine."
I'm not into cutesy funny either but you don't see me saying "I don't like Hololive I just like Basedkin Bappa."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wixoyu

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Odd because those streams were pulled and more or less put to a halt.
Actually come to think of it I don't think you'll find any Holo reviewing police footage or sovereign citizen stuff or just general unhinged react content

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Shiori is kinda like a Phase exchange student at Hololive.

Actually come to think of it I don't think you'll find any Holo reviewing police footage or sovereign citizen stuff or just general unhinged react content

And thank god for that, those streams are cringe as hell.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
None. They all pander to le evil alt right 4chan neonazi.
1717726295688.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
React content generally gets copystriked on youtube (no idea how twitch gets away with it), and as we see with Phase they get hit all the time. For some reason Pippa and Airi just don't care.

Top Bottom