"Nooooo I can't help because Iiiiii stupid"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Eureka

CCHIKO_ is live with more Metal Gear Solid.

Negzana

So if I drink Phase Coffee (Probably Jelly) with the Kaela mug, what will happen to me?

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Parrot's latest vid got demonetized so he reuploaded it without the demonetized part. YT being YT again. Also, it's Baubau centric.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I sure am glad I woke up just in time to see the god damn credits playing in Miko's endurance stream of Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. Time to watch Pekora play Mario I guess.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

httn

Hag enthusiast
Suddenly we have some Tsundream merch. If you want some Lisa merch that will ship faster than jewcorp might be worth a look. Oh and chibi live2d models.

Not content with just the unreleased merch. Nen has somehow managed to get their hands on the entirety of tsunderia's old unsold merch stock and is selling them off through the tsundream discord. This includes goods for:
  • The entirety of tsundream
  • Gen 2
  • Purin
  • Slugma
  • Kallin & Meru from Gen1
1717938471741.png

Punished Lurker

"Enna is not a bully she is just an asshole" brought to you this summer from the creators of critically acclaimed hits, such as "Millie is not a bitch she is just stupid" and "Nijisanji is not malicious it's just incompetent". Watch in all theaters, because YT will not recommend you the streams anymore
...I can't talk about the first and third one but do you actually want me to give examples of Millie being dumb and not a bitch? because there are some that come to mind, like when she tweeted her phone password while asleep and panicked when chat asked what those numbers meant (EDIT: found it, it's on her Warioware stream from december at 5:14:04), or when she forgot/ignored to go to the dentist to fix her impacted tooth for like 3 or 4 weeks, or when she took an electric kettle to her camping trip in the outdoors, or how she seems to have the tendency to ignore when she is sick/injured only to make that sickness/injury worse by overexerting, or how she has several times eaten something she knows will be bad for her stomach but doing it anyways, etc.
But the first example that comes to mind is the infamous stream where she defends Niji, because everyone forgets the context. I'll copy and paste what I wrote about it some months ago (IIRC it was The Karaoke Chilla's game):
By the time Millie talked about Niji her stream was already pretty crazy: she broke down in tears at the start because of a personal matter, privated the stream, started another one, played the game until she got motion sickness, left for a bit to puke and then stopped the game so she could recover, which lead to her talking about Nijisanji later. Plus she said on her stream she was on her period. She really wasn't in the best conditions
And if you want more examples I'm sure there are clips of her being dumb, so yeah I'm willing to believe she's dumb and not malicious, like her lore and emotes are not lying when it says she has -3 intelligence, she's actually like that.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Limkin

Go look at reactions to the post and come back after. It might give you an insight into why the post was made. Also no, I don't need examples, because different people have different tolerances for what they consider as the line between two things. You will not change my worldview and you shouldn't feel obligated to even try. We can not get inside of their heads to get objective facts about their intentions, and since it's not objective arguing about it is rather pointless

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There was always that one rrat floating around where something apparently happened during their Niconico days which made them either distant or outright hate each other.
I can't believe Aqua raped Pekora, too... Migocchama, this is all your fault.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Watchalong
Xbox Games Showcase

frz

...I can't talk about the first and third one but do you actually want me to give examples of Millie being dumb and not a bitch? because there are some that come to mind, like when she tweeted her phone password while asleep and panicked when chat asked what those numbers meant (EDIT: found it, it's on her Warioware stream from december at 5:14:04), or when she forgot/ignored to go to the dentist to fix her impacted tooth for like 3 or 4 weeks, or when she took an electric kettle to her camping trip in the outdoors, or how she seems to have the tendency to ignore when she is sick/injured only to make that sickness/injury worse by overexerting, or how she has several times eaten something she knows will be bad for her stomach but doing it anyways, etc.
But the first example that comes to mind is the infamous stream where she defends Niji, because everyone forgets the context. I'll copy and paste what I wrote about it some months ago (IIRC it was The Karaoke Chilla's game):

And if you want more examples I'm sure there are clips of her being dumb, so yeah I'm willing to believe she's dumb and not malicious, like her lore and emotes are not lying when it says she has -3 intelligence, she's actually like that.
Regardless of how dumb she was, she tweeted in defense of management against a suicidal girl, fully knowing how shitty nijisanji management is. Unless she is so dumb she thinks that all the management perms shit, forced hiatus, zaion slander, pomu/nina crying on stream, elira & co argue with management in japanese, constant gaslighting, etc. were all light hearted pranks, she should have an inkling that fighting against her coworker on behalf of management was a bad idea.

You can excuse if it happened for the first time, but it isn't. It's the 2nd time with everyone fully knowing what happened to zaion.

Basically the only thing she can do for the public to forgive her is to publicly apologize to doki. But good luck doing that under nijisanji, that'd mean accepting nijisanji is wrong and harry will have none of that. As long as she stays under nijisanji, it's a grave she's willing to dig down and her option is getting fans who aren't able to use google and find out what niji did.

Edit: btw remind me which livers shunned nina for a year again.

Last edited:

Limkin

and her option is getting fans who aren't able to use google and find out what niji did.
Lucky for her, there are already two trailblazers of bilibili in NijiEN. She can ask them for pointers in how to succeed at chinktube

niggaphil

Ballpark_Look

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
PixelLink now has a Minecraft server.
Lottie POV

Wisu POV

Daiya POV

Kanna POV

Chio POV

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Now what does she mean by this

days-of-no-piss-talk.jpg

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can we take the Niji talk to the Niji thread? I'm fucking tired of this bullshit that isn't even based on any evidence and idc if this or that Niji talent is evil, people hate them all already.
So if I drink Phase Coffee (Probably Jelly) with the Kaela mug, what will happen to me?
The coffee and mug begin a tribalist war in your house.

Top Bottom