"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Not-Username

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's no nightgown. That's a friggin wedding dress. She knows exactly what she is doing
Best wedding dress I have ever seen, that's for sure.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine's chatting stream in 15 minutes

I think something really big is coming All niji-en will graduate. Froot will be sued for impregnating Bettel. Or something just as big because Gura will be streaming again

Clip tax
Clara broke DaMichi

Toxic Danchou

Matsuri:architect:

Bronze

HinAI

Panko's playing Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition in 30 min

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Orange Woman, new outfit in 2ish hours.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Froot will be sued for impregnating Bettel.
If that happened she would be murdered before trial by a gang of raging fujos all chanting "it should've been me"

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
days-of-no-piss-talk.jpg
Might need to accept it'll be hours at best.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If that happened she would be murdered before trial by a gang of raging fujos all chanting "it should've been me"
Wtf are you on about? It will be a gang of raging homos.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wtf are you on about? It will be a gang of raging homos.
With the rest of the homostars that would be true but Bettel's manfailure aura is the star's fujo magnet

Limkin

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Goth sharp instrument woman again showing she got into the wrong agency, lucky for her she gets to stand out in with the blue dorito company.

Old clip from last week but here is purple disaster man congratulating himself over his 3d debut. He really credits his manager for being hard working. Sounds like the guy is happy and has no plans on leaving any time soon. I remember there being theories he'd pull a Magni and leave after a year but he claims to he in for the long haul. We'll see, I remember Vesper saying similar things and well..

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Twitch

Capo Miyo playing Heavy Cargo: The Truck Simulato

Twitch

Bam will be watching PC Gaming Show in a hour

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
That's no nightgown. That's a friggin wedding dress. She knows exactly what she is doing
I saw some saying that Botan's recent outfit also looks like some kind of a wedding outfit.

Earlier in the week, there was the release of the bride voice packs with Koyori, Mio, Okayu, and Polka.So, that makes six holohags that have done at least something that has to do with brides this week alone.
(EDIT: I forgot that there were a total of 18 holomems participating in the bride voice packs, not all of them being hags.)

The last seven videos this animator made, including this one, all at least have a part that is about eating.

3D animation of Aqua falling to death in Minecraft hardcore.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I saw some saying that Botan's recent outfit also looks like some kind of a wedding outfit.

Earlier in the week, there was the release of the bride voice packs with Koyori, Mio, Okayu, and Polka. So, that makes six holohags that have done at least something that has to do with brides this week alone.

The last seven videos this animator made, including this one, all at least have a part that is about eating.

3D animation of Aqua falling to death in Minecraft hardcore.

The animator is an architect.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Earlier in the week, there was the release of the bride voice packs with Koyori, Mio, Okayu, and Polka. So, that makes six holohags that have done at least something that has to do with brides this week alone.
Japan is trying to save itself by promoting marriage. There's that 'forced dating' news going around, Holo is encouraging people to get married, etc. I don't know what point is 'too late' in a demographic winter, but Japan might already be there.
The way I see it they have two choices: 1. Import muslims. 2. Import weebs to take Japanese (or half-Japanese *cough cough*) women as their brides.
I think the better choice is obvious.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, applaud HoloLive's Hag Marriage Agenda, and am looking forward to its future.

Top Bottom