"I would groom Pippa"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Kiara mentioned it but it really is a Mamaloni fanart brought to life.

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Myth One-Block starting Friday. Chumbuds get at least one more stream after tonight.
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-09T171612.994 (1).jpg

MyName

:kikiriki:

jelly.gif

Ah yes, the Matara school of rigging.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As blasphemous as that rigging is, it's still nowhere near some of the shit I have seen.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Blasphemous? what are you an Amish now?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Japan is trying to save itself by promoting marriage. There's that 'forced dating' news going around, Holo is encouraging people to get married, etc. I don't know what point is 'too late' in a demographic winter, but Japan might already be there.
The way I see it they have two choices: 1. Import muslims. 2. Import weebs to take Japanese (or half-Japanese *cough cough*) women as their brides.
I think the better choice is obvious.
Didn't they try, i dunno, actually banning overtime work competely? People have no time to mingle. If you can't make economy grow, at least do the bare minimum you can easily facilitate.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Japan is trying to save itself by promoting marriage. There's that 'forced dating' news going around, Holo is encouraging people to get married, etc. I don't know what point is 'too late' in a demographic winter, but Japan might already be there.
The way I see it they have two choices: 1. Import muslims. 2. Import weebs to take Japanese (or half-Japanese *cough cough*) women as their brides.
There's going to need to be a dramatic overhaul of a whole bunch of things if Japan (and every other first-world country, for that matter) wants to get above replacement rate for birth, which is 2.1 kids per woman. Dating apps are like a bandaid over a severed artery, you need to be a bit more serious about fixing the problem.

I'd look at how Hungary has fixed the problem: income tax rates for women that reduce the more children they have. If a woman has four children, they don't pay any income tax at all. Their birth rate has been slowly but steadily increasing for the last fifteen years, from 1.2 births per woman to 1.59. Still below replacement rate, but you can't fix this sort of thing overnight.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Gura says Ame 11 times in 30 secs

Kiara's jiggly new outfit complete with buttfangs, boob, and thigh

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Birthday Stream is starting in some minutes, come watch.

EDIT: Chat already reached the goals without Mari even having time to show them.
Screenshot-20240609-181418-You-Tube.jpg

Hiyori announced yesterday that she's organizing a Karaoke Relay with vtubers that debuted recently, it is going to happen next week.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This made me laugh

A lmao, if you will

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This dumb fujo apparently recently learned what the opposite of Yaoi is

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Gura says Ame 11 times in 30 secs

Kiara's outfit seems....hilariously pointless tbh, but I never seen a purpose to these kind of outfits/physics.
Mariya's Birthday Stream is starting in some minutes, come watch.

EDIT: Chat already reached the goals without Mari even having time to show them.
Screenshot-20240609-181418-You-Tube.jpg

Hiyori announced yesterday that she's organizing a Karaoke Relay with vtubers that debuted recently, it is going to happen next week.

Always love watching chubbas hit their goals near immediately then dunno what to do for the next 4-20 hours lmao.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This is the game Nina Saotome is in. Game is supposed to release around Q1 2025, she said likely February.

She also voiced the trailer they showed at the IGN showcase

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

As much as I find it amusing that she basically just looks like the Call On Me music video, there reaches a point in jiggle physics where it stops being enticing and starts being comedic.

If your boobs move in a way that boobs do not move, are they truly even boobs? I say no; they are lies.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I saw some saying that Botan's recent outfit also looks like some kind of a wedding outfit.
I was thinking Bene Gesserit myself
Muslims it is then:olliehalal:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
As much as I find it amusing that she basically just looks like the Call On Me music video, there reaches a point in jiggle physics where it stops being enticing and starts being comedic.

If your boobs move in a way that boobs do not move, are they truly even boobs? I say no; they are lies.
It's funny you say that Kiara mentioned in that clip having had "the pleasure to meet some really big Jigglypuffs a few weeks ago that were like this and I must say this moves really realistically"

Top Bottom