"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
If Lumi was even a fraction as deranged as these hysterical losers would have you believe, it would have been extremely obvious and come out across the significant amount of time she's spent in Phase now & in the interactions she's had across the larger community.
It hasn't. In fact, curiously, the only people who seem to make these claims about her are people who've burned down their own careers. :ameliaThink:
You know, that fact does make one wonder and ponder about that. It really gets the noggin Joggin about them as a whole

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We really need a thread for this drama about a company that hasn't even existed for like 2 years now.
Come on fishman, release a Fllian coffee that has 200% more caffeine added.
That would literally kill people. Honestly humanity could do without some of Filian's fanbase... DO IT FISHMAN!

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Interview with Cover CTO Ikko Fukuda. This includes questions about his early life, his previous careers, meeting with Yagoo, the early days of Cover, and current stuff at the company. [Archive]
that archive link is broken btw

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Screenshot-20240610-143906.png

Absolute devil woman.
:gloomiLaugh:

For a man who was happy to get out of it all, wants nothing to do with this stuff, etc, he sure is very erratic on Twitter, arguing with people, and using some wild ass language while providing absolutely no evidence for these devil woman claims.

Seems about as reliable a narrator as that weird guy that streamed on the Misaki account months ago.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Void Scribas

Can I get a TLDR on this whole Cyberlive thing, I know Lumi and Nanobites were in there and also the retro-game spider girl, is related to Tsunderia? As a spic, my knowledge of Vtuber fuck-ups are more related to Numi cancellation, Wactor incident and recently Owosu incident. The way Cyberlive is described makes me think is like what happened with Wactor here in latam.

Bronze

Muyu's playing stalker

Shiina's back with Elden Ring in a few min

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Today is the 1 year anniversary of V4Mirai's dancing princess, Serina Maiko! Be sure to give this beautiful brown woman some love! :sanasmile:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mumei, Gura AND ame reviving in the same week? What is this? What did we sacrifice for this?
we sacrificed the ghost of cyberlive for this

Zyklon Mag

Bettel has been talking about his 3D live and various other things for an hour. The squat thing between him and Shinri was mostly improv, it was Flayon's idea to princess carry him into red Yamanba's 3D, and apparently Jester man weighs only slightly more than your average chink woman:pikaWUT:

Bronze

Screenshot-20240610-143906.png

Absolute devil woman.
:gloomiLaugh:

For a man who was happy to get out of it all, wants nothing to do with this stuff, etc, he sure is very erratic on Twitter, arguing with people, and using some wild ass language while providing absolutely no evidence for these devil woman claims.

Seems about as reliable a narrator as that weird guy that streamed on the Misaki account months ago.

The "discussion" is mostly ignorable with nothing worth being mentioned imo, but it's pretty funny the guy randomly brought up asking Yuri just because the other person said "I'll ask Phase then" to him which led to all that. Why did he even react?

Archive of his tweet. Archive.is didn't archive what he replied to, but I already mentioned it above

Salado

Awoogers

Save her, Lisa. Please.

one of these days lisa is just gonna straight up drive to where pippa is and just dump a whole bowl of soup straight through her esophagus

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
one of these days lisa is just gonna straight up drive to where pippa is and dump a whole bowl of soup straight though her esophagus
It's gonna be like when you have to hold your dog/cat still to feed them some medicine and they convulse violently and try to rip your eyes out.

Awoogers

It's gonna be like when you have to hold your dog/cat still to feed them some medicine and they convulse violently and try to rip your eyes out.
or in this case straight up shoot you in the face

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We really need a thread for this drama about a company that hasn't even existed for like 2 years now.
Maybe if people stopped fucking timelooping the most mid drama in the industry we wouldn't. These bitches need to move on with their lives.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe if people stopped fucking timelooping the most mid drama in the industry we wouldn't. These bitches need to move on with their lives.
HEY! THIS IS A FINELY AGED DRAMA! LIKE THAT ONE PIECE OF CHEESE THAT GOT LOST BEHIND YOUR FRIDGE AND YOU FIND MONTHS LATER! AGED TO PERFECTION!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its only timelooped because somehow their mod choices were among the worst in any corpo and they somehow keep being dug up.
Quite surprising, theres more wierd skullduggery and autism behind the scenes than AkioAir who hired an irish 17 year old or WACTOR who has a laundry list of issues including doxing a talent

Top Bottom