"My grandma keeps a vial with all the kidney stones that she has passed; The biggest one she passed was the size of a pingpong ball, yeah I know! No I've never passed one that big"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Maybe if people stopped fucking timelooping the most mid drama in the industry we wouldn't. These bitches need to move on with their lives.
most of them moved on except for a notable few

like goddamn they keep resurrecting the ghost of cyberlive every now and then like some off brand rushia from temu

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Its only timelooped because somehow their mod choices were among the worst in any corpo and they somehow keep being dug up.
Quite surprising, theres more wierd skullduggery and autism behind the scenes than AkioAir who hired an irish 17 year old or WACTOR who has a laundry list of issues including doxing a talent
most of them moved on except for a notable few

like goddamn they keep resurrecting the ghost of cyberlive every now and then like some off brand rushia from temu

Are the girls themselves directly involved at all, this time? Doesn't seem like it, but I am not reading that fucking light novel of Twitter nonsense to confirm.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Are the girls themselves involved at all? Doesn't seem like it, but I am not reading that fucking light novel of a Twitter post to confirm.
Yeah, an ex-cyberlive named Oumiya Emma is being acussed of filtring and other shit with this ex mod, he has screenshots for these
somehow Lumi from Phase (also ex Cyberlive) and this this seemingly infamous manager was brought up by this supposed ex janny, but there is no archives or proof provided of them being the devil (paraphrased)

He seems pretty maniac and keeps going "trust me bro" he has admitted he deleted damning screenshots because of his "mental health"
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

Bronze

Are the girls themselves involved at all? Doesn't seem like it, but I am not reading that fucking light novel of a Twitter post to confirm.
He accuses Emma of stuff but unless she or someone else commented on that it's just dude randomly throwing shit to her and others, and Roza randomly involving herself just to feel correct publicly I guess.

At least that weird stream someone larped as Sato Misaki was entertaining. This sounds like just a dude trying to cause issues to talents he dislikes, regardless if he's telling the truth or not

Awoogers

Are the girls themselves directly involved at all, this time? Doesn't seem like it, but I am not reading that fucking light novel of Twitter nonsense to confirm.
the femboy in the post who was apparently a mod namedropped emma who was one of the mean girls iirc and then namedropped lumi to be the literal whore of babylon personified that is apparently so evil rivers turn red by the mere act of saying her name

basically every other tuesday

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Mumei, Gura AND ame reviving in the same week? What is this? What did we sacrifice for this?
THE GHOS OF CYBERLIVE IS THE SACRIFICE
AND I WILL FUCKING SACRIFICE IT A MOOMILLION OF TIMES MORE
because its funny :mumeihalloween:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The "discussion" is mostly ignorable with nothing worth being mentioned imo, but it's pretty funny the guy randomly brought up asking Yuri just because the other person said "I'll ask Phase then" to him which led to all that. Why did he even react?

Archive of his tweet. Archive.is didn't archive what he replied to, but I already mentioned it above

I can't believe Yuri is dead

This jester cocksucker is a giant flaming femboy and I want to see the video tape when he ends up roadkill from doing something stupid

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, an ex-cyberlive named Oumiya Emma is being acussed of filtring and other shit with this ex mod, he has screenshots for these
somehow Lumi from Phase (also ex Cyberlive) and this this seemingly infamous manager was brought up by this supposed ex janny, but there is no archives or proof provided of them being the devil (paraphrased)

He seems pretty maniac and keeps going "trust me bro" he has admitted he deleted damning screenshots because of his "mental health"
He accuses Emma of stuff but unless she or someone else commented on that it's just dude randomly throwing shit to her and others, and Roza randomly involving herself just to feel correct publicly I guess.

At least that weird stream someone larped as Sato Misaki was entertaining. This sounds like just a dude trying to cause issues to talents he dislikes, regardless if he's telling the truth or not
the femboy in the post who was apparently a mod namedropped emma who was one of the mean girls iirc and then namedropped lumi to be the literal whore of babylon personified that is apparently so evil rivers turn red by the mere act of saying her name

basically every other tuesday

Sounds like a troll running a gayop to try and restart this retarded drama again.
:mikok:

Awoogers

Sounds like a troll running a gayop to try and restart this retarded drama again.
:mikok:
could be

but its somehow hilarious that everytime people forget about the whole cyberlive saga someone just goes "hey dipshit have this ghost" then the cycle begins anew :whatastory:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Can I get a TLDR on this whole Cyberlive thing, I know Lumi and Nanobites were in there and also the retro-game spider girl, is related to Tsunderia? As a spic, my knowledge of Vtuber fuck-ups are more related to Numi cancellation, Wactor incident and recently Owosu incident. The way Cyberlive is described makes me think is like what happened with Wactor here in latam.
TLDR lemon woman is successful and they’re not and they’re seething about it.

Awoogers

TLDR lemon woman is successful and they’re not and they’re seething about it.
funny how its always the same girls malding as well somehow

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Mumei, Gura AND ame reviving in the same week? What is this? What did we sacrifice for this?
Gura revived
Ame revived
Ina doing good
Kiara winning
Mori taking a break

Myth is thriving

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So what is with Roza firebombing a bridge? Last I remember she had a lot of goodwill for standing up for herself when she got in trouble with her agency for what was essentially nothing. Has she become confrontational for some reason or whatever?

Ballpark_Look

This is probably the most unique line up I've seen in a while

Lantern Flare

So what is with Roza firebombing a bridge? Last I remember she had a lot of goodwill for standing up for herself when she got in trouble with her agency for what was essentially nothing. Has she become confrontational for some reason or whatever?
She was always confrontational, she doesn't like Phase because of how, in her opinion, they treated Yuri.

Awoogers

she a woman

she biologically cant shut the fuck up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gura revived
Ame revived
Ina doing good
Kiara winning
Mori taking a break

Myth is thriving
I cant beleeb management are forcing gura and ame to pick up the wigger's slack

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I cant beleeb management are forcing gura and ame to pick up the wigger's slack
They are revving up to retaliate against the gunt, the pig shall be roasted at Yagoo's office.

JMForte

It's really interesting how so many of these old Cyberlive mods and personalities keep claiming Lumi is a terrible person yet conveniently always have some reason for not posting proof. I wonder why that is.
Some of them have been posted when they start schizoing out on /vt/ and /pcg/, it's just that when they do, no one either cares, or the stuff Lumi says in them really isn't that damning. All that Lumi comes off as is somewhat of a gossipy mean bitch (she's a woman) and a very ambitious, want to get ahead, kind of woman. Which like, most people already figure she is, so no one cares. The ones who leak that kind of stuff always end up going "well, the more damaging stuff would hurt people I care for or would harm me so I can't leak those"

niggaphil

To be honest, most ex-cyberlive talents are irrelevant nowadays. No idea why the ex-mods and ex-fans want to restart the drama. They had already failed for few times to bring down Lumi :gloomiLaugh:

Top Bottom