"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The average fan has the memory of a goldfish who's opinion is informed by current public sentiment, and that's assuming most of them have even been around long enough to remember how the Chinese market imploded in the first place.
Eh, they're also easy to rile up, I do not mind if dramafags run this story tbh.
No chinks, not ever.

I may love Holo and have it be my only reason for caring about vtubing in the first place but I am not a mindless fucking drone, some things I will absolutely never be okay with.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rhubarb on the farm

Isa playing 100% Orange Juice with Tabby, May Ray and Rhea Nevermore

May

Rhea

no Tabby's pov

Anyatori animation

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina playing Elden Ring

Ina's actually totally restarting the game and @takodachi doesn't even exist anymore to make laugh at him for it.
:yagoocry:

KsonApologist

Besides Burning Yagoo alive
Why its Matsuri in this?
Did she forget everything?
That Aqua clip and her not being in this show there is a choice why the fuck she is in this if she knows what it entails?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
UMMMM WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!!? SO MAKING A PRODUCT THAT MOCKS BIDEN IS A "NATIONAL SECURITY RISK"????

I just had a literal million-dollar idea: rename and repackage the same flavor as “Trump 2024”.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Hopefully she's fine, the China hate is big in Indonesia, there will be some flame from her market I'm guessing.

Edit: Found this on Twitter

Anyone can confirm?

Tbh I am more disappointed by Matsuri. She's a bit of an outlier in the Holo girl dynamics and Fubuki has always collabed with her. Plus, she lived through that experience and has more in common with the general Hololive audience while Kobo's might not. I read some comments "justifying" Kobo's decision that center on how her audience is very "zoomer Indonesian" who probably don't care about Chinese Nationalists or Hololive's past. Unless an ID person refutes this I can see how it tracks.

The issue is that these nationalists don't care about harassing just one person, they target gen mates and friends and I like Kaela, and Zeta. As an appeal to emotion and action

feel free to watch and then give some feedback

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 71499
If you'd check their YouTube you'd see they have this listed.
Sayu is a hell of a pick up for what seems like a pretty new vtuber corpo. That's over 100K subscribers, and high triple-digit CCV that will find out about the new corporation, see her collab with other group members, being part of raids into other vtubers in the group, and seeing her other coworker's projects.

I hope Sayu manages to make the friends here she wanted to the first time she joined a corporation.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Halal Gaming

Eh, they're also easy to rile up, I do not mind if dramafags run this story tbh.
No chinks, not ever.

I may love Holo and have it be my only reason for caring about vtubing in the first place but I am not a mindless fucking drone, some things I will absolutely never be okay with.
Hololive has been more time without China(2020-2024) than with it (2018-2020)
So new fans will never know about it because its not something you would teach like a history lesson in school because all related partys moved on and its have been almost 4 years since then

Anime Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh hey it's Pippa.
I'm going to assume the other Watameposters in the replies are also her schizophrenically samefagging, because it's funnier that way.

Bronze

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
UMMMM WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!!? SO MAKING A PRODUCT THAT MOCKS BIDEN IS A "NATIONAL SECURITY RISK"????

I don't believe it. I kind of hope it's real cause funny, but... no fuckin' way.

Sorry to interrupt gentlemen, but might i offer you some pon in these trying times?

The motorboat arc continues:
View attachment 71489View attachment 71490View attachment 71491
There are times where I think Airi is just really committed to the bit. This put an end to that idea.

One day, years from now.

Airi: "Wait... we've been having sex this whole time?!?!"
Her husband: "Honey, we've been married for years. What did you think we were doing?"
Airi: "I thought we were wrestling!!"
Her husband: "You're pregnant with our fifth child."
Airi: "I mean, we drink from the same cup sometimes, so I thought..."

Itty bitty city kitty

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Sayu will be joining a corpo "in a while". Don't have a Twitch account so I couldn't clip it, but she talks about it from 6:01:45 onwards for about 10 minutes:

Some notes:
  • She doesn't have to take down her website for this corpo - implies she still owns her IP
  • She's not forbidden from talking about it, and there are a lot of things in her contract that apply specifically to her.
  • "What they have offered me and guaranteed me is good"
  • Speculation is ok, just don't harass others. "I think speculation when done right is fun".
  • Someone asked if she's joining FaZe Clan (as a joke of course), and she rolled with it for a bit, but clarified that it's different from Phase-Connect in case people got confused ("FaZe Clan not Phase-Connect")
  • She just spent the rest of the stream talking about her schedule, no YT next week, she has an Elden Ring collab with Shiina ("I love Shiina, one of my bestest friends. She's a real one")
That's it, really. She sounds quite happy about it. It looks like she got a good deal and she'll be getting more help with her content, which is what matters.

Finally able to watch this segment and one thing she said at the beginning that really stood out is that this looks like a scam but it's not. Given how much of Noa looks sketchy it fits like a glove. If this was Vshojo, Phase, or Idol she wouldn't be saying that, well maybe Idol still...

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
The nicest smelling spooder will play some truly ripe and fragrant ports of video games

I'll have you know that Amiya Aranha is not autistic. She has Tourette's syndrome.

Spider girl stinks gooood

Piava

Redemption Arc
Zumi's playing Class of '09

EIEN still exists? I kinda completely forgot that they were semi successful in the past. Did they fall off that hard after the Rifu whore left? Or are they doing well since I don't really give a single shit about them.
Edit: Wasn't there also some drama involving a used gamer chair as a donothon award or something, or was that another company?

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't believe it. I kind of hope it's real cause funny, but... no fuckin' way.
The original tweet seems to be gone.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Venture Trade Co. is selling Sensoka coins of Sena Bonbon, Busujima Bibi, and Nyana.
32as89.png

They also set up a special category on their site just for vtuber merch. https://venturetradeco.com/product-category/vtuber-merch/
Apparently coins are already arriving for some people. 4 days turnaround for vtuber merch. If some vtuber small corpos or indies are having strife with delays on merch shipping/production, might be something to keep in mind.
7fyp99.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Finally able to watch this segment and one thing she said at the beginning that really stood out is that this looks like a scam but it's not. Given how much of Noa looks sketchy it fits like a glove. If this was Vshojo, Phase, or Idol she wouldn't be saying that, well maybe Idol still...

Fishy it looks indeed but given how legally smart Sayu has been since Niji I guarantee she had her lawyer go over this with a fine toothed comb. Sounds to me like they could do some very specific stuff she wanted and that's all she cares about and if that is true than I'm happy for her

Let's play a game do I get a positive or negative reaction first? I won't reveal my guess as to not influence someone but I'll say it after
Edit: positive wins with Bronze's like and that was my bet did you win?

I picked it because the positives always outweigh the negative on Sayuposting but I'll always get the same 5 or so migos too so it was just a matter of who saw this post first thanks for playing

Last edited:

Bronze

EIEN still exists? I kinda completely forgot that they were semi successful in the past. Did they fall off that hard after the Rifu whore left? Or are they doing well since I don't really give a single shit about them.
Edit: Wasn't there also some drama involving a used gamer chair as a donothon award or something, or was that another company?
It's this company yes. It was Kiki who had the drama iirc but she's gone so I guess VAllure will have the next chair drama since she's there or so I've read

2nd gen, which debuted last november, is around 10k subs except one who's around 8k. Zumi and Amora are the most subbed ones and I check them sometimes. Zumi was high 2-view to 3-view and Amora was 3-view. Their ccv is similar to V&U's newest gen afaik, despite the difference in sub numbers. Maybe someone can give better info.

Last edited:
Top Bottom