"What does 'impregnable' mean? Does it mean you can't get it pregnant? Oooooh!!! It means you can't get through it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

Degenerate Kanpainiki trying to buy the Covid Tissue from my Romanian wife:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Clio is infecting Sara with the Paradox brainrot right now:

E: I'll take the late reacts

closedblas

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
We have a rare improvement to YouTube: thumbnail A/B testing ("Test and Compare" in YouTube Studio) is rolling out. Essentially you can upload up to three thumbnails for a video and it'll alternate which one it shows to viewers for a while, then settle on the best performing one. While I'm not sure how useful this would be for an ongoing stream, it could allow streamers to get more mileage from their stream vods/clip uploads.

Servicing clickbaiters, that's a priority for youtube.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Servicing clickbaiters, that's a priority for youtube.
To be fair it's specifically measuring performance by watch time rather than clickthrough rate - so if someone clicks on a video then immediately clicks off because it's not what the thumbnail suggested, that hurts the metrics rather than helps.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
We're reaching dangerous levels of HAG.
How so? I believe Sara is very likely in her early 20s considering she just graduated from university a mere 6 months ago.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
How so? I believe Sara is very likely in her early 20s considering she just graduated from university a mere 6 months ago.

The point is to surround the young'uns with hags to groom them for future hagdom. See: Suisei and the OG Holos

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I thought she was probably talking about
k.jpg
See, I could somewhat believe this based on her new outfit..

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Should the Sayu/Noa stuff get an Events or Laundry Room thread? It seems like it has potential.

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Dragoon

- Flips are only the worst sea tard because the rest of the monkeys are held back by their inability to use english. I guarantee you Viet are way worse XD.
We know, we've read your posts.
Literally owned by european shareholders. Still don't care about european market. Yagoo...
They're less than 0.01% owned by Europeans. Sounds about right regarding Euro superchats :dokiSmug:
Fishy it looks indeed but given how legally smart Sayu has been since Niji I guarantee she had her lawyer go over this with a fine toothed comb. Sounds to me like they could do some very specific stuff she wanted and that's all she cares about and if that is true than I'm happy for her

Let's play a game do I get a positive or negative reaction first? I won't reveal my guess as to not influence someone but I'll say it after
Edit: positive wins with Bronze's like and that was my bet did you win?

I picked it because the positives always outweigh the negative on Sayuposting but I'll always get the same 5 or so migos too so it was just a matter of who saw this post first thanks for playing
Scotts Doesn't Try to Defend Someone's Poor Life Decisions Challenge (Impossible)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
We have a rare improvement to YouTube: thumbnail A/B testing ("Test and Compare" in YouTube Studio) is rolling out. Essentially you can upload up to three thumbnails for a video and it'll alternate which one it shows to viewers for a while, then settle on the best performing one. While I'm not sure how useful this would be for an ongoing stream, it could allow streamers to get more mileage from their stream vods/clip uploads.

Unless I'm understanding wrong, it might end up being annoying. You're browing visually through videos trying to find that one you saw yesterday that had X in the thumbnail, only to find it's there but with a new thumbnail. Or you see what you think is a new video, but it turns out to be one you already watched but the thumbnail changed.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Well it wasn't really Ralph, it's more Gators fault and I always find it very amusing and funny when Jersh spergs about Vtubers or Anime.
Also Kiki is a very shady and disgusting person. I will link you to the Farms they did some digging on her past if you're interested.

All this was already exhaustingly discussed in the Ralph thread.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don't know what she graduated for there, but it wasn't straight out of high school - she used to work as a lawyer....

roktofferson

Unless I'm understanding wrong, it might end up being annoying. You're browing visually through videos trying to find that one you saw yesterday that had X in the thumbnail, only to find it's there but with a new thumbnail. Or you see what you think is a new video, but it turns out to be one you already watched but the thumbnail changed.
yeah, i stopped following a channel that did this manually. They'd change the thumbnail an title several times over the 1st day. Got tired of it and unsubbed

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Or you see what you think is a new video, but it turns out to be one you already watched but the thumbnail changed.
The content creator in me says: "Lol thanks for extra engagement/Ad revenue." But the viewer in me can kind of see why it may be annoying, but at the same time it is literally the best change in awhile because figuring out YT's algorithm without rendering your video title/description/thumbnail incomprehensible is a pain as is.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
With that being said watch the universe tell me get fucked and make her join invaders wave 3.
It would be so fucking stupid if they have a Sayu and a Saya. Sorry Saya, you have to re-brand....:fishmandispair:
I got excited to see a Saya and Shiina collab this week... then I looked closer and it's Sayu. BOO!

Top Bottom