"Get in the slit!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kiara streaming more one-block MC. Gura has joined her.

Edit:
Ame joined, too, now.

Last edited:

Bronze

Socks agency revealed their talents, or some of them at least: Inis, Snoozy and a new account called Camizole Corzette

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Socks agency revealed their talents, or some of them at least: Inis, Snoozy and a new account called Camizole Corzette

The first teaser video has three different women screaming? This is what peak entertainment looks like.

httn

Hag enthusiast
She is very proud of how her custom GBA turned out. :pomuLove:

closedblas

Don't mind me, I'm just oiling up Airi.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The first teaser video has three different women screaming? This is what peak entertainment looks like.

im loving the videos and the trailer is pure madness

what you are going to do now fishman

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

WHY

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

WHAT IS IT ABOUT PISS
It's one of the few whore activities that you can recreate completely over the internet. I don't know why platforms are less quick to take down "listen to me pee" than "listen to me masturbate" - perhaps lack of imagination - but the market always finds the cracks in your regulations.

Calli 2.0 update waiting room up for the 17th. I believe she will be the first 2.0 update in EN.

Irys surely?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
It's one of the few whore activities that you can recreate completely over the internet. I don't know why platforms are less quick to take down "listen to me pee" than "listen to me masturbate" - perhaps lack of imagination - but the market always finds the cracks in your regulations.

Irys surely?
IRyS got a whole redesign where as 2.0 just refers to a live2d update with some extra toggles

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The local bat who is living rent free in your attic, Moriko Kyoho, put out a video yesterday of all the best bits from her Ocarina of Time randomizer. It's hilarious and bat truly is one of the best indies out there.

Oh, those are edited by BasedBug. He's an oldhead, super cool dude, does a lot of wigglies effort edits, his oshi was Beatani, but he push clips of girls that befriended her. You can check his YouTube channel:

And Twitter:

Inis? Really? I guess Sockman doesn't know about the bodyshots. She is interesting, just chronically german. I don't know about the other two to comment on that.

Inis is talking about it

Beri the Ladybug is playing more MGS5, god help her fujo soul

KKCyber is being a gamer and playing ZeroRanger

Soymilk is playing Satisfactory to scratch her engineer itch

Alex is doing a Charity collab, in Team Fortress 2

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Irys surely?
IRyS was a new model she just called 2.0. This is a brushup that the whole company eventually gets for their base models. A lot of ID just got their 3.0, for example.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper Heartstring watching old commercials

Bibi don't screaming

braindoko

I hate it, pinis was already bordering on ligger and now her chat will be unusable. She says she wants to focus on art but already started doing lots of LoL streams. The comfy autism times are over
Inis? Really? I guess Sockman doesn't know about the bodyshots.
I'm out of the loop, what do you mean

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Juniper Heartstrings is watching 80's commercials and getting just a little heated about what was lost.

Quote the rag doll: "Two words: French Revolution"

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I fucking hate pools man, someone can have my invite

That floatation ring seems so redundant...

Ya know, because her tits are so big.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm out of the loop, what do you mean
She's an e-girl through and through, with some archive-diving you can find people who throw her panties and ass selfies and her talking about very specific kinks, apparently from a bit before her vtubing era. The "chronically german" part is how she's unapologetic horny, limited by her ESL ability.
Unfortunately no one built a file because some liggers are fond of the "le sekrit 'naulegde" and post litterboxes or crops instead of using catbox or a proper archive website, so you need to lurk and wait. I'm a dumbass who didn't save them so take this as a rrat if you must, but you can snoop around.
I don't believe this is necessary but I see her as a good person based on her relationship with the Barbie Girls and other euro vtubers, she just uses the weapons God gave her as any woman would, given the opportunity.

Top Bottom