"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

"bathing frequently" != "showering every day", motherfucker
"bathing frequently" can mean antything from multiple times a day to once in two weeks. Also ancient roman baths were quite unsanitary place, people never went there with wounds. It was more of a social club than place to get actually clean.
>the twitch watcher interprets "bathing frequently" as up to once in two weeks
Whenever I see you post from now on, I'm going to mentally acknowledge you as a smelly pig wallowing in his own filth.

ex_lurker

Gura's doing an unarchived karaoke. Currently singing city pop.

She's also got an announcement coming

Edit: the announcement is about her birthday live on Thursday

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
who's got the clip of ya boi nolan crush one guying kiara?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"bathing frequently" can mean antything from multiple times a day to once in two weeks. Also ancient roman baths were quite unsanitary place, people never went there with wounds. It was more of a social club than place to get actually clean.

Holy fucking shit you make a filthy flip like me a fucking paragon and being clean what the fuck

Go take a bath or some shit

God's Strongest Dragoon

Eimi is going to be playing Elden Ring in a couple minutes, watch her suffer

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Doki announced her new primary skinsuit to debut next week it's bounty Hunter themed and a "mix of past present and future Doki"

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Holy fucking shit you make a filthy flip like me a fucking paragon and being clean what the fuck

Go take a bath or some shit

I'm afraid "some shit" is what he stinks of already. :smugpipi:

But seriously, imagine going the internet and admitting you're such an unhygenic slob that people from all over the world, different cultures, different social status, economic classes, even the Flips, all come together to dunk on you.

Fuck, even the ancient Greeks and pre-colonial spics wash their fucking ass more than you.

There are disabled/crippled people that somehow do it, you have no excuse. I can't even call you a parasite, as I feel like comparing you is an insult to tapeworms. :towapeeved:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
5e301f.png

Nolan showed up, talked bullshit and Kiara took note of it and basically called him an annoying retard (in friendly way)
I add a timestamp when her stream is done
I put a clip up in the Nolan thread. Actual stream timestamp should be 00:19:56, when the VOD is up.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura announcement is a birthday live.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Doki announced a new costume skinsuit reveal for the 22nd.

Rumor and speculation currently is that Kamameshi (who was previously her artist as Selen Tatsuki) is the artist for this outfit.

Doki also announced a collab with Mint Fantome next week.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doki announced a new costume skinsuit reveal for the 22nd.

Rumor and speculation currently is that Kamameshi (who was previously her artist as Selen Tatsuki) is the artist for this outfit.

Doki also announced a collab with Mint Fantome next week.
I know it is just a silhouette, but even then, I think it is very likely to be Kamameshi. The style looks too similar and the pose is very reminiscent of her art of Selen and Elira.

Selen_Tatsuki (1).png
E1bIyu8VoAI8FHu (1).jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I know it is just a silhouette, but even then, I think it is very likely to be Kamameshi. The style looks too similar and the pose is very reminiscent of her art of Selen and Elira.

View attachment 71791
View attachment 71790
the hand really makes me think she really had the same artist on, iirc he still has both Elira and Selen on his banner

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Is that chibi model made by the same guy who did the Obsydia chibis? iirc Doki hired him and setup the entire 3d anniv herself didnt she
Rigging was done by eN7ity, model itself was made by Priichu who also designed the plushie.

EDIT: So I'm going to verbatim quote Doki about her new model since people are wondering about who made it.

"It's like a combination of past, present, and future. So, like, I feel like I grew a lot as a content creator, over the years. I may not feel like I'm like this (retro Doki) as much as I used to in the past, you know, and it is a pretty old skinsuit. *laughs* It is a pretty old skinsuit. So like it was time for an upgrade, design wise and like, personality, like how I feel on the outside to match more of how I feel on the inside. So that's why uh, I do hope you guys like it. *laughs* We went through so many- me and my new mama went through so many drafts, and then I got my old mama to help me as well, to figure out what exactly I wanted... and uh... but yeah! yeah. Yeehaw!"

Apparently the bounty hunter idea was her new mama's idea as well, it wasn't stolen from fallout.

Last edited:

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
The only reason to not shower or bathe at the very minimum once a day, preferably twice is if you are in the middle of the wild with no source of water nearby and have to carry any water you'd need to wash. Under that circumstance going for the "three point wash" (unsure about if it has a proper name in English) until you can clean properly is acceptable. If you're afraid of getting dry skin from washing often, then don't use soap every time, just rinse yourself thoroughly with water. Hot water makes you sweat, so as soon as you've dried yourself off afterwards you'll be coated in a fresh new film of sweat, body temp or colder showers are preferable for preventing that.

Basic hygiene isn't difficult, if you have access to plumbing make use of that fact.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Deep-voiced chesty-man's 3D showcase in about an hour. I hope there is a bit of him lusting over ghost chicks.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The fact that when I saw this the Chloe Sakamata quote about being stinky was at the top of the page is sending me.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

frz

I can't believe I'm defending cuck twitch enthusiast
But I think he meant taking a bath = soaking in a bath tub for hours. You can remain clean by showering everyday and soak once a fortnight/month and that's still frequent enough.
In fact shower cleans your body more efficiently than bath. Bath have more of a "soothing" effect rather than cleaning, and japanese for example basically showers before soaking because they don't want to soak themself in filth water (and they also share the same bathwater with family members). I don't know how westerners take bath. But the asian way is always shower > bath.
:BibooPopcorn:
TBF, if you got sweaty in winter you do light washing with wet towel.
....nvm I took it back bro doesn't even take a shower. What the fuck is this wet wiping shit. :ponrys:

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Found a small Regloss animator

Deserves a second share

Last, Rica has lots of indie friends so that makes me happy. Even Konkon from Neo-Porte

She celebrated 14 years as Rica yesterday. That's a old ass account

Last edited:
Top Bottom