"My pee is probably more like a knuckle cluster"Yukoku Roberu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Talk about one hell of a family reunion. I feel like at that point some questions will have to be answered. It feels like 90% of Kamameshi's timeline is Elira. There aren't even that many posts about the other children, it's mostly Elira. She's clearly the favourite child.
Is Doki gonna go and say "Check out my mama's twitter. Don't mind the blue lady that's literally ALL OVER it! Also ignore the purple lady that looks exactly like me that's in most of the posts together with the blue lady. If you talk about them in chat expect to be banned!"
Why couldnt she? like i said, she already too back Dragoon, although there would be something interesting to see the fan reaction to being directed to her old Mama and seeing Elira, you do make up that interesting point
But i honestly believe that she could just not think that is a big deal, well, if it does turn out to be Kamameshi

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Who the fuck is Denpa Fish and why is she having a schizo meltdown on twitter rn?

View attachment 72256
View attachment 72257

Earlier today she had to kick a suspected minor from the server, and found out from that suspected minor that one of the adult members was sending nudes to people, including the suspected minors she's had to kick/ban before. She ended up having a meltdown over the fact that a likely predator was operating in her server and nuked the entire thing as a kneejerk reaction. She's been in a depressing mood for most of the day as a result, because she feels responsible for that being allowed to happen.

PemAloeKenzoku

For the love of God, Doki please reign yourself in and don't overextend your mental and money. Perhaps its time to be a little less generous with your money woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Earlier today she had to kick a suspected minor from the server, and found out from that suspected minor that one of the adult members was sending nudes to people, including the suspected minors she's had to kick/ban before. She ended up having a meltdown over the fact that a likely predator was operating in her server and nuked the entire thing as a kneejerk reaction. She's been in a depressing mood for most of the day as a result, because she feels responsible for that being allowed to happen.
and that adult was kiki

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Talk about one hell of a family reunion. I feel like at that point some questions will have to be answered. It feels like 90% of Kamameshi's timeline is Elira. There aren't even that many posts about the other children, it's mostly Elira. She's clearly the favourite child.
Is Doki gonna go and say "Check out my mama's twitter. Don't mind the blue lady that's literally ALL OVER it! Also ignore the purple lady that looks exactly like me that's in most of the posts together with the blue lady. If you talk about them in chat expect to be banned!"
Might want to watch Selen's mama's twitter for the next few minutes, Doki was very nervous (actually ended stream early to check) that her mama had a scheduled tweet about her new model without knowing about the delay. We'll see, I hope for everybody's sake they catch it in time but there may be a leak coming up.

EDIT: Also the worry about a scheduled tweet as well as not necessarily being able to communicate readily may be because of JP timezone difference/language difference as well

EDIT2: Not seeing anything on Kamameshi's account, I'm checking other artists who know Doki but the tweet may have been canceled in time

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
idk WHY THE HELL you'd need 37 people for an outfit reveal anyways.
It's a new model not just an outfit, although she's not 100% dropping the old model the way Flare and IRyS did. Plus she's always had a (financially) unhealthy love for over the top projects....

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's a new model not just an outfit, although she's not 100% dropping the old model the way Flare and IRyS did. Plus she's always had a (financially) unhealthy love for over the top projects....
Even then, what's she gonna do? Stage a whole live show with guests?

Horo7618

No one in particular
She released a game for her last Selen outfit reveal (with Pomu) I dunno what this one is but it's something a lot more ambitious than the usual art review and slow pan.....

Stunned But Dumb

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
It's Doki. She is unironically addicted to over-the-top workaholic projects because they distract her from her life. You could tell me she had to reschedule her reveal because the Pope had to cancel his planned appearance and I would probably entertain the possibility, girl does not know when to quit.

closedblas

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She talked about messaging her new mama to not post about the new model today, which made me check something out.
I don't think it's Elira's and Selen's mama. I know the Japanese can be oblivious to things but not to the degree where they would post the reincarnation of your disgraced former child above 4 posts relating to her alleged bully sister, right?
Also, I don't know how I would feel about it. The design obviously being Selen inspired already seems a bit odd. You took back a lot already, changing your identity to be more in line with such a weird period of your life is confusing to me, especially if it means you have to choose to be family with the boogieman.
Maybe this is Doki's way of informing her fans that she doesn't have an issue with Elira and to lay off her? Optimistic I know

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

VSoyBoy

Maybe this is Doki's way of informing her fans that she doesn't have an issue with Elira and to lay off her? Optimistic I know
I mean I know that women love vague posting, but if that were the case FUCKING SAY SOMETHING! Not everything has to be said in riddles! Make one of those posts like you did for the animation weirdo and for once use NO uncertain terms.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm just posting this here from the Liveposting thread for clarity.
she has "learned from the past" that when she gets emotional she needs to take a step back from projects to prevent herself from being mean to people.
EDIT: Ohhhh-kay. So if what Doki is saying in this stream is to be extrapolated out to her time in Niji. She's got a tendency to push for her projects without realizing the scope of them, but also gets really emotional when things don't go well. So she says things she immediately regrets, and often throws money at the problems (she's hired 37 god damn people on this project to try to get it out quicker, no wonder she burned 200k last year), and gets more emotional when it turns out that doesn't necessarily actually make things work in the way she envisioned. Think impulsive sad-girl workaholic. Kiara, eat your heart out.
I think this fits in line with what Proctor said a while back.
It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.
Presumably if we take what Proctor has said and apply it to what Doki has just shared. Whenever a project would go awry behind-the-scenes there would probably be infighting. Which with how 2023 seemed to have been going behind the scenes I could believe there to be a lot of it especially if you consider that they restricted International collabs like in Late-Summer. Which I've assumed to be in sort of a retaliation from management towards Doki. I still believe that she was entirely bullied by Staff. No weirdo "Elira pseudo-manager" shit but like actual staff. But I could see the people who disliked Doki's attitude when projects would crash and burn the most be entirely against her due to this. It could've possibly been the reason for the black-screen stream, but we'll never really know.
edit: to add to this;
Obviously, Staff bullied Selen in 2023. We know this from what she said on her time back. When she'd get a project going malicious actors within Niji-Staff would try and roadblock it until she's forced to scrap it (Her last MV for example) or just straight up shitcan it before it is "released". I don't think Millie's message to her on twitter that gets memed to death was out of malice, Millie is a certified retard and probably didn't know of Selen's situation with Staff. This probably ticked Selen off at whoever was there (probably Millie and Elira get involved here). You have people infighting because Staff prefers the boys more than the girls and the girls fighting with Selen (who was working her ass off despite everything in 2023) every time she goes full BPD breakdown.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Poor girl she really needs to schedule better

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Don't have a Discord if you are going to react like this to fucking minors doing stupid shit they shouldnt be doing. She is not some all-knowing overlord. You ban people when you find out about bad behavior but you cant be on top of everything 100% of the time because that shit is impossible unless you dedicate 100% of your time to moderating your own discord.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Unpopular opinion.. maybe she needs a proper non-black corporation or good managers to tell her "no.."

Stunned But Dumb

Unpopular opinion.. maybe she needs a proper non-black corporation or good managers/husband to tell her "no.."
really snuck that "husband" in there huh?

Top Bottom