"I just don't like Africa"Pippa Pipkin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Unpopular opinion.. maybe she needs a proper non-black corporation or good managers to tell her "no.."
Then her BPD sets in and she drives 6 hours to stab her manager.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Earlier today she had to kick a suspected minor from the server, and found out from that suspected minor that one of the adult members was sending nudes to people, including the suspected minors she's had to kick/ban before. She ended up having a meltdown over the fact that a likely predator was operating in her server and nuked the entire thing as a kneejerk reaction. She's been in a depressing mood for most of the day as a result, because she feels responsible for that being allowed to happen.
VTubers having Discord servers is a fucking terrible idea. You either have this shit happening under your nose, hire moderators who get an ego and upset your regulars, or try to moderate it yourself and spend more time dicking around in there than actually streaming.

At least when fan servers shit the bed, the streamer's a safe distance away from it.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'm just posting this here from the Liveposting thread for clarity.

I think this fits in line with what Proctor said a while back.

Presumably if we take what Proctor has said and apply it to what Doki has just shared. Whenever a project would go awry behind-the-scenes there would probably be infighting. Which with how 2023 seemed to have been going behind the scenes I could believe there to be a lot of it especially if you consider that they restricted International collabs like in Late-Summer. Which I've assumed to be in sort of a retaliation from management towards Doki. I still believe that she was entirely bullied by Staff. No weirdo "Elira pseudo-manager" shit but like actual staff. But I could see the people who disliked Doki's attitude when projects would crash and burn the most be entirely against her due to this. It could've possibly been the reason for the black-screen stream, but we'll never really know.
edit: to add to this;
Obviously, Staff bullied Selen in 2023. We know this from what she said on her time back. When she'd get a project going malicious actors within Niji-Staff would try and roadblock it until she's forced to scrap it (Her last MV for example) or just straight up shitcan it before it is "released". I don't think Millie's message to her on twitter that gets memed to death was out of malice, Millie is a certified retard and probably didn't know of Selen's situation with Staff. This probably ticked Selen off at whoever was there (probably Millie and Elira get involved here). You have people infighting because Staff prefers the boys more than the girls and the girls fighting with Selen (who was working her ass off despite everything in 2023) every time she goes full BPD breakdown.
I will say this does fit with what Proctor's source said. However, I am deeply sympathetic to Doki here, despite her probably lashing out at the streamers who appeared in her black screen video at the very least (I'd add Enna as well for the WrestleTuber thing). I don't think anything justifies an attitude of "fuck Selen" from whoever the Niji source was, because IMO there isn't much excuse for Niji's bullshit delays on everything. For that matter, I also have very little sympathy for chuubas (or anyone really) when they hem and haw and constantly put shit off or don't check DMs or whatever. IMO Doki's approach, even if she is apparently abrasive and emotional when things go wrong, is something understandable and even respectable. She also immediately feels bad about it when she lashes out; if Niji had a single ounce of sense in their corporation they would do what Doki's new manager did when reaching out to Mint and help the livers make amends.

Like, who HASN'T been frustrated at school or work over a group member who can't even do the bare minimum? Much less incompetent bosses. And even in the midst of her emotional breakdown today she was asking people to please not be mad at the team working on her model, they had worked hard and she had overreacted, etc. And I guarantee you there are similar personalities in Holo who do not have issues because their surroundings are competent. Can you imagine Suisei compromising with people slacking off on their work for one of her various projects, for example?

I don't know. I just have a lot of respect for girls who can work hard, and Doki is nothing if not a hard worker. If people don't like that she's passionate about her work, I think that's a them problem more than anything else.

EDIT:

really snuck that "husband" in there huh?

I will confess, the thought also crossed my mind when watching her stream. Just a "my god woman, this is a talk you have with a SO, you really need to get laid..."

..."and I volunteer as tribute"

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Hexa's playing Cyberpunk 77, currently creating her character and getting mods :pomuLove:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori with another delayed start for FF5, 1.30PM JST.

Shioriha Ruri continuing the Blue Archive story.

She likes the pink haired woman.

VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage with a short look on Overwatch gaming sessions.

Also from VSpo, the banter between three newbies Kokage, Kuromu Yano, and Sendo Yuuhi.

With Kokage swaying after being praised.

Varium's Suzutsuki Sui is taking a health related break.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Third time's a charm eh selen :ironmousekek:
She's going to therapy and she's still doing this shit this far into it? then I'm sorry but you're getting scammed woman. I thought it was funny she said fuck it and retook ember and dragoons but the design was a little too much and this meltdown kinda confirms to me that she's still stuck in niji in some way. I do hope she at least is capable to tell her parents to fuck off because she might try doing a flip again when she ends up in the red for being menhera about projects and brings dishonor to her parents. She needs to chill and needs someone who can slap her once in a while.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

DanishCookies

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I can't get over how their designs are such generic gacha shit :whatastory: If cover uses these girls to push for their own honkai star rail they'd be set. Niji has been pushing them too, it's sad the industry is starting to adopt these designs.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I can't get over how their designs are such generic gacha shit :whatastory: If cover uses these girls to push for their own honkai star rail they'd be set. Niji has been pushing them too, it's sad the industry is starting to adopt these designs.
First time watching vtubers?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Likely a shared PC in the Cover office that Hakka had been using.
No it's obvious that Hakka has been running the train, he was the real culprit. Vesper left because Hakka cucked him too many times! And then Magni left alongside him for that orc bussy but Vesper never could stop craving Chuubas!

And this is why Magni is going to return to vtubing

:cursedbae:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
317.png

Man, Justice didn't even make it through their first collab, it's over.

no I haven't been waiting to make this reference since the trailer reveal what are you talking about

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm just happy that Kiara finally has someone to lockeres Geplauder machen although she kinda sounds like her at times.

Cecilia Immergreen hololimbs by TokiameTaka.jpg

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Finally Suisei stream again
Wonder what it will be? Zatsu and shilling stream perhaps?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki showing off her twintails on the Minecraft server.

EDIT: Making a Minecraft server and inviting other small corpo vtubers to join was a really great idea.

Last edited:

frz

I'm gonna bite the bait.
Honestly I don't find them "gacha-y" except for ERP.
Gigi's design is very distinctive, which can often be found in fighting games than gacha games. I dont think I have seen any gacha games pulled off the hoodie look before.
Raora is so unironically pink panther that I actually have never seen before.
Cecillia hairs look like a gacha character, but nothing else is. And you can make the same argument for all vtubers.
That being said
YOU FAG STAY IN THE OTHER THREADS I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE STREAMS ah ygagstchhwhqyaeysb

Bronze

Top Bottom