"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I just hope both chumbuds and Gura unicorns kill each other while she keep not streaming, now you fuckers have to deal with the same shit the Ayame simps have to deal with every day
Chumbud Civil War?
WE CANT STOP WINNING NAKIRICHADS

I forgot to post this but Korone´s Birthday featured a furby

Choco still streaming

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol is doing a TF2 collab.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I forgot to post this but Korone´s Birthday featured a furby

I got scared shitless by one of those little shits. My mom collected them, and one night before bed I went to the bathroom. And suddenly I hear a small child speaking gibberish and laughing. I don't think I've ever rushed up the stairs quicker in my life. The day after I looked for the perpetrator and it was one of those that just randomly got activated in the middle of the night.

But speaking of scary things, the twins are going to be doing a Horror watchalong, so get your memberships in.

1696543328927.png

I also stumbled upon their interesting sleeping arrangement while going through their Twitter.

1696543489271.png1696543498126.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina Maiko is collabing with Kai from Idol

EDIT: And now here comes Tomoe with her own stream!

Someone help, I'm drowning in melanin! :panik:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

I am so fucking pissed that they didnt release all 5 Myth girls together. Instead they release them one at a time and I have to get fucked in the ass for shipping 5 times.

Yeah, I don't think it's a joke I'd make if I was a vtuber that had only done one stream in the last four weeks. But what do I know, I've never been a vtuber and had contract issues with a reputable small corpo and been forced to be an indie talent doing increasingly less hours each week.
She sadposted one day about fucking things up all the time and whatnot. Hope the lack of stream or content is because she is working or something and doesnt have time and not because she is just fucking around.

no thanks

I think Ame is the most intelligent of EN, imo. Ina, Gura, and Kiara are a toss-up between their order of intelligence. Calli is a fucking idiot, hands-down, though. She might be dumbest of all EN, even.
Ame > Ina > Calli > Kiara > Gura

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
But speaking of scary things, the twins are going to be doing a Horror watchalong, so get your memberships in.

View attachment 48859
>didn't vote for Ju-on
you don't deserve the life you're living. 16433217592711.png
I also stumbled upon their interesting sleeping arrangement while going through their Twitter.

i always wanted a bunk bed so i could sleep on the top, but then i remembered that i roll a lot when sleeping so i would bread my ribs at one point, and i wouldn't even have an use for a bunk anyways since i don't have siblings. :BijouBijou:
they both look like they would be pissed because you fucked up the borsch. :BijouBijou:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I got scared shitless by one of those little shits. My mom collected them, and one night before bed I went to the bathroom. And suddenly I hear a small child speaking gibberish and laughing. I don't think I've ever rushed up the stairs quicker in my life. The day after I looked for the perpetrator and it was one of those that just randomly got activated in the middle of the night.

View attachment 48859

I thought they were kidding when they said they slept in bunk beds.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

View attachment 48859

Hooooly shit that is way more codependency then I'd imagine.
Like now I seriously have to ask if they share EVERYTHING

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Maybe their share their man too:marinesmug:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Limkin

Just sleep in the same bed. Cheaper, can save on cleaning and on heating during winter

WaWa

I am so fucking pissed that they didnt release all 5 Myth girls together. Instead they release them one at a time and I have to get fucked in the ass for shipping 5 times.
I only pre-order directly from GoodSmile if they have a good pre-order bonus. Otherwise I use Big Bad Toy Store which only charges $4 for shipping.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Tempenis has decided to groom 2views because they cant be originals like us

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Anime Fan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
First question: is there a newer, better alternative to saving a twitter space.
Second question: is such alternative also valid for those foul Twitcasting things that never work right under ffmpeg.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

They even color coded the sheets, that's so cute! :sanasmile:
:kroniiphone::smugrys:
Maybe their share their man too:marinesmug:
I mean... it was part of their lore in GGN. And in the Idol Academy thing, but that's just kayfabe, r-right?

Negzana

Aki Nendoroid, it's 50 dollars without shipping. Saw her retweet this. I missed the Watame one it appears but I might try not to miss this (Will just wait a few paychecks). I hope it can even come to America does anyone who has bought Nendos know?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
i always wanted a bunk bed so i could sleep on the top, but then i remembered that i roll a lot when sleeping so i would bread my ribs at one point, and i wouldn't even have an use for a bunk anyways since i don't have siblings. :BijouBijou:

You can get bedframes that are an elevated single over a desk underneath. Saves space if you have the need for that kind of thing and essentially works as a single-mattress bunk bed. I used to flail/roll a lot in my sleep too but I never had an issue with falling off the top bunk.

Why in the fuck in every picture these women take of themselves do they look so god damn uncanny, it always feels like I'm looking at the approximation of a human instead of a real person. I could generate AI images of these two that feel more real.

I have the melon game BGM stuck in my head. I'm going to have to consult Dr. Smith and Dr. Wesson to help get it out. :annoyedpippa: Curse this motherfucking FOTM.

Top Bottom