"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

I got scared shitless by one of those little shits. My mom collected them, and one night before bed I went to the bathroom. And suddenly I hear a small child speaking gibberish and laughing. I don't think I've ever rushed up the stairs quicker in my life. The day after I looked for the perpetrator and it was one of those that just randomly got activated in the middle of the night.

But speaking of scary things, the twins are going to be doing a Horror watchalong, so get your memberships in.

View attachment 48859

I also stumbled upon their interesting sleeping arrangement while going through their Twitter.

You can get bedframes that are an elevated single over a desk underneath. Saves space if you have the need for that kind of thing and essentially works as a single-mattress bunk bed. I used to flail/roll a lot in my sleep too but I never had an issue with falling off the top bunk.

Why in the fuck in every picture these women take of themselves do they look so god damn uncanny, it always feels like I'm looking at the approximation of a human instead of a real person. I could generate AI images of these two that feel more real.

I have the melon game BGM stuck in my head. I'm going to have to consult Dr. Smith and Dr. Wesson to help get it out. :annoyedpippa: Curse this motherfucking FOTM.
Their half-Japanese genes in them probably compels them to filtermax

I find it more unnerving they are still so close with eachother. I'd imagine siblings drift off over the years.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I find it more unnerving they are still so close with eachother. I'd imagine siblings drift off over the years.
Are they even half-jap? I thought they were pure-bred Canadians. As for makeup/filters/life in general, they seem like Keeki but with the mental illness dial turned up to 11.
And another reminder that they would play and review hentai games together, I’m slightly proud of them for actually having separate beds.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

IRLMoco is such a powerful esper that she manifests the spirit of her deceased twin that she lost in the crash 21 years ago. They appear so close because Moco's fragmented and piecemeal memories of her sister are only from a time when they were small and inseparable and she never learned to cope with loss once she managed to conjure a specter of her beloved sister to be with her. Always.

That's why they look weird in pictures. Moco's actively warping the visual wavelength of light, and Fuwa's not real even in reality. I also just think the lower half of their faces are too long, but that's just my personal tastes getting in the way.

Are they even half-jap? I thought they were pure-bred Canadians. As for makeup/filters/life in general, they seem like Keeki but with the mental illness dial turned up to 11.
And another reminder that they would play and review hentai games together, I’m slightly proud of them for actually having separate beds.

This guy's never been to Richmond BC.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

the red road

Negzana

the filters are so strong they end up looking japish and I can't tell
IRLMoco is such a powerful esper that she manifests the spirit of her deceased twin that she lost in the crash 21 years ago. They appear so close because Moco's fragmented and piecemeal memories of her sister are only from a time when they were small and inseparable and she never learned to cope with loss once she managed to conjure a specter of her beloved sister to be with her. Always.

That's why they look weird in pictures. Moco's actively warping the visual wavelength of light, and Fuwa's not real even in reality. I also just think the lower half of their faces are too long, but that's just my personal tastes getting in the way.
Honestly Ally&Sally/GGN Twins/Fuwamoco seem unreal. Like they're a space-time anomoly. Everything about them is just a mindfuck. Lovecraft and Lynch's most twisted creations can't compare to them.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Someone used educational graphing software to animate Ui's loli dance.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Time to do the Azehara's patented "bunch of quotes to reply" style of post.
On top of what Faceless said, I think the "ACCELERATE" issue cannot be overstated. I think they ended up releasing talents so fast their fanbases cannibalize each other and there isn't enough new growth for their talents. Its why you see people like Alban having 2.5k CCV average, but someone like fucking Bandage from the new gen having only 700 CCV average. The growth for their brand has stalled vs how fast they're putting out new talent.
What you said is true. the ACCELERATE thingie is one of the big trouble on NijiEN (and I guess Niji as a whole to some extend) because you don't have enough proper time to get audience per waves. It's more noticeable early on and it wasn't until XSoliel and the Zaion's issue that they actually decided to take a pause on EN before the release of their latest male gen, Krisis.

Though honestly even if they realized it and stop the ACCELERATE now it's too little too late, because they had oversaturated their EN branch to some extent that you kind of... don't know which one to watch/stick around and ended up with uneven average CCVs, along with other things that affect it (general niji-hate, for one)
I used to watch Kotoka and Meloco. But one stopped streaming in english and spends all her time in ARK with JP members, while another went hardcore gfe right after Zaion got fired. Sufficient to say I stopped watching either of them
It's understandable. I still like both of them, regardless but I can understand why you ditched them. To me though, I still like them because the two ended up helping up bridging the EN and JP branch together to some degree.
I agree with all of your points, but especially with Ethyria having the best chemistry between all the waves. They really meshed well together with time and in my opinion had one of the best group dynamics between it's members, and because of that I think losing Nina hits a little bit harder.
I do find it kinda funny that some of the wave members (I think Enna did?) used to call Ethyria the failed wave at one moment and now it has a position as some of the best talents in the company
Ethyria all started themselves as a 'family of a wine mom suffering while handling her three bratty daughters' and remained that way even after Nina graduated. It really is the best thing that comes out of Ethyria and makes them arguably the best out of NijiEN, at least.

As for what Enna said, I'm pretty sure that's just her self- decrepitating moment that she tend to use as her usual schtick.
Still ain't linking it, but it seems like that art somehow broke containment:
View attachment 48825
the NSFW variant pops out on danbooru, it's how I found it in the first place.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I thought they were kidding when they said they slept in bunk beds.
Without PL'ing too much, I know a guy who's married to a twin, and he told me that when you marry a twin, you're actually married to both twins. His wife and his sister in law are literally always together, and his sister in law probably knows much more about him than he does about her.

Luckily for him he's become buddies with his wife's sister's husband, since he's also always around him as well.

Clip tax: Biboo relating to being poor like Raden

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

the filters are so strong they end up looking japish and I can't tell

Honestly Ally&Sally/GGN Twins/Fuwamoco seem unreal. Like they're a space-time anomoly. Everything about them is just a mindfuck. Lovecraft and Lynch's most twisted creations can't compare to them.

They describe both their parents as Canadian, though apparently they have Swedish grandparents on one side:

They are Nordic.Maybe thats why they wanted to be dogs,so they can become Fenrir

https://archive.ph/0dRT3

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Aki Nendoroid, it's 50 dollars without shipping. Saw her retweet this. I missed the Watame one it appears but I might try not to miss this (Will just wait a few paychecks). I hope it can even come to America does anyone who has bought Nendos know?

There's a Goodsmile US site. Shipping sucks, like $15, but if you sign up with them it cuts it in half. Here's the Aki link:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Edit: Damn she deleted it.
Screenshot_20231005_215457_X.jpg
:pikaWUT:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Playing "reblox cause kitten game then maybe pokémon"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I also stumbled upon their interesting sleeping arrangement while going through their Twitter.

Interesting so the FuwaMoco models are the more reflective of their favorite colors over the GGN ones
Iirc Moco has bottom cause she is afraid of falling

Funny shitpost of what would happen if the Sonic Vtuber streamed more than special events

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I don't pay attention to schedules, this was a surprise.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This is the most serious the twins have been so far. They're been watching speedrunners to learn some strats and taking their time with each move.

Fruits are very serious business :BijouBijou:

RiverBear

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rat is starting Lies of P, her first Soulslike. If any elitist Soulsfag is mean to her, they better start praying to Matsuri because I'll find them.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I am not American but its true that you guys are scared of Shigure Ui?

Top Bottom