"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's because of geniuses like me that the gaming world is where it is today.

Don't forget me there either. We wouldn't have anywhere near the current market situation if we didn't take a bold and risky move with Horse Armor in Oblivion all those years ago, and look at us now! A $140 premium edition for a newly released game that contains no actual new or bonus content beyond the standard release other than a shoe-in for the pre-purchase of the planned DLC containing the content we should have been able to make at some time in the last 12 years, considering we reused the same engine as Fallout 4 and 80% of the game is procedurally generated. It took so much time and manpower to hack together that ancient, buggy gamebryo mutation to accept new features like that and spaceship piloting. A whole 10 years!

Isn't it just so great what two powerhouse, genius game developers can do to an entire industry? Fuel endless corporate greed, title treadmill development times, infinite sequelization and half-assed IP farming subsidiaries to churn out subseries titles when we're busy trying to find new ways to force players to pay for convenience! You were almost there with those MB coins and FOB insurance plans, but you should have put the price tags on D-Horse's armour, and given D-Dog terminal leukemia and forced players to spend real money on treatments to keep him alive!

It's why Konami threw you out, I imagine. You can't keep dropping the ball like that.

Anyway I hope you all have bought The Elder Scrap I: Skyfield, released September 6th 2023 on Microsoft Xbox, Game Pass and Steam. Enjoy the exact same gameplay loop that got stale in Fallout 4 in 16x the lack of world development, with key quality of life features stripped out for no reason, all the same old bugs from 16 year old games that haven't been fixed, and the inevitable wait for the mongoloids on Nexus Mods to release both the Unofficial Starfield Patch and the requisite Sarah Morgan BDSM Sex Gear space suit mod, bodymeshed for Caliente's Stellar Bodies or whatever the fuck the main titty mod is anymore.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Pretty neat way to have 3D guests if they can't be in the studio. And Debi came to Korone's live as well
I still remember Debi Debiru's 3D debut quite well, mostly because of those "array of 3D model of NijiJP/HoloJP talent sitting there all silent-like" method you mentioned which is pretty neat.

And then the Suzuhara Lulu's one started to move her neck.

View attachment nijisanji-vtuber.mp4

Also since Nijisanji have already marketed Debi's likeness as a plushie, it also means that if there's scripted video content (like visiting some food industry location/restaurant/what have you), they can just use debi's plushie as substitute of their 3D model.

Legit a good idea, tbh.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hey man, you can keep fucking the English language as much as you like, but don't try to apply that shit to other languages.
I'll keep to myself the hilarity of using pride next to a butchered word of your language by people that literally do not care(or the choice of flags, we would enter in heavy politisperging).
calmese compañere :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
the tranny bullshit already infested all latin american countries and you can't do shit to stop it, you sperg about latinx but there are hordes of fags already championing the use of "e" at the end of words to make it gender neutral.

...they still haven't removed the links to Yuri's stuff on the music page. The Neko Hacker cover was on her channel too, so that doesn't even work :fishmandispair:
my nigga fishman cares so little about gypsy yuri he doesn't even fucking bother to update the site :NOWWELAUGH:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Production kawaii dropped their new gen. They skipped the obvious question. Are they gen 3 or gen 4 ? :smugselen:

Archive

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 48951
How do you feel when you see this?
I still don't know who the hell he is or what he does (or where he even came from as I don't really remember his name from back when I started clipping) but according to a few schizos he is the reason why I'm banned from Discord and all of the Gen 2 chats + he is a jannie, therefore, going to go with the generally accepted take that he's a femboy.

Well, they did say they were after a social media and community manager.
Will the Community manager work on actually organizing shit like Phase Wars? As scuffed as it was pretty fun to have the fans compete for their oshi in some weird tournament. Hell, I think shit like that is the main reason why Phase has a more loyal fanbase than Idol. Early on there were a bunch of community-led events or at least it felt that way. Last I remember, the last event like this was the game bash thing?

Btw wtf happened to NotTheo? Did the Swede die or something? The channel has been dead for 2 months and he was basically Phase's biggest clipper in terms of viewership and subs.

Production kawaii dropped their new gen. They skipped the obvious question. Are they gen 3 or gen 4 ? :smugselen:

Archive

I got nothing for this. Can't really see the designs and so far it's just a teaser so can't really comment on the girls but I sincerely hope that they (management) learned from their massive fuckup with Gen 3.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I got scared shitless by one of those little shits. My mom collected them, and one night before bed I went to the bathroom. And suddenly I hear a small child speaking gibberish and laughing. I don't think I've ever rushed up the stairs quicker in my life. The day after I looked for the perpetrator and it was one of those that just randomly got activated in the middle of the night.

But speaking of scary things, the twins are going to be doing a Horror watchalong, so get your memberships in.

View attachment 48859

I also stumbled upon their interesting sleeping arrangement while going through their Twitter.

Damn, they really are real life anime girls aren't they.

UberSoldat

Btw wtf happened to NotTheo? Did the Swede die or something? The channel has been dead for 2 months and he was basically Phase's biggest clipper in terms of viewership and subs.
Link to Twitter. He's still active there.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

braindoko

"You need a very expressive high quality model to make people watch you". Meanwhile Sleepy -
View attachment 48808
I dont remember who I watched say people will feel a stronger connection to a simple drawing than a realistic one and it sounds like bs but I mean look at this
fangu-png.45959

I find it fascinating how I barely see any mentions of members past first 3 gens, it's almost like they are all fucking dogshit and generally irrelevant. They can release a new generation tomorrow and it will get like a couple posts in a month and that's it (I am pretty sure if the guy didn't leak all of the designs no one would be talking about the last male group from Niji either)
The first 3 gens were perfect they had chemistry they were clearly friends behind the scenes idk what happened when males dropped something must have changed at corporate because it got ugly fast. It's actually really sad...
As much as I hate Luxiem fans the guys were decent hires. It's their success that changed the scout process .The only thing Iluna has going for them is their past lives reached at least 100k subs on youtube. Talent doesn't seem to be a requirement to join anymore
But hey at least that Doppio guy can be funny sometimes, 1 good chuuba out of 20+ is still good right?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Oh so you are one of those people who doesn't understand my creative genius.
I love cinema, but my heart and talent belong to games. I have no intention of leaving the field just because people like you don't understand. The world would be a lot more boring without me, you'd miss me if I was gone so appreciate my craft.
View attachment 48909
It's because of geniuses like me that the gaming world is where it is today.
まぁ。。。あのバカの言うことは聞くな。あのやつは映画と濡れ屁の違いもわからないだろう。:mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Torahime does karaoke in 4 hours.

There's too many good ones each day... :luidance:Holoctober has been a treasure trove so far this year. Sorry for spamming each day, i try to keep it just to the top tier ones while also providing a bit of variety.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I found her through one of uwu's raids
She usually builds legos and draws, shes also a beaner.

sillysillygirllol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There's too many good ones each day... :luidance:Holoctober has been a treasure trove so far this year. Sorry for spamming each day, i try to keep it just to the top tier ones while also providing a bit of variety.
Im really sad Hyde isnt participating this year. The ones he did last year were amazing.

y u calling me a bitch... and y r u asking
This is a virtual asylum. He has schizophrenia please understand

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Im really sad Hyde isnt participating this year. The ones he did last year were amazing.
I know you’re trying to hide it. You wanted to say the only good one was the Okayu one, didn’t you?
y u calling me a bitch... and y r u asking
One, why is it the La+ poster that is asking this, and two, you do stick out from the new members so I’m not surprised someone did ask.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I know you’re trying to hide it. You wanted to say the only good one was the Okayu one, didn’t you?
Shall i remind you of this masterpiece.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Day 3 of Nijiposting
Debi Debi is one of the most unique vtubers out there, and along with Shiba "he" isn't humanoid. I learned more about Debi binging Korone clips like this one

Pretty neat way to have 3D guests if they can't be in the studio. And Debi came to Korone's live as well

Hags like Debi, and maybe you should too

Hags aren't the only ones that like Debi

sillysillygirllol

This is a virtual asylum. He has schizophrenia please understand
silly me forgetting this is an asylum XD

One, why is it the La+ poster that is asking this, and two, you do stick out from the new members so I’m not surprised someone did ask.
ohh i didnt even know u could see who new members are lol. do i stick out cuz of my pfp?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Top Bottom