"Do you want milk? Do you want milk from cow, from goat or from me?"Siska Leontyne

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't know. The way he phrased it, I'm assuming he meant that they're currently looking for staff, not more talents.
I dunno who said it but they said you would want to attend youmacon because they had something nice for it. Gen3 announcement perhaps or gen3 callins if he decides to accelerate.
He posted that because the Pippa and Dizzy stream became incredibly unhinged very fast.

That VOD is 100% getting hard nuked after Pippa showed the tunnel of slurs on stream.

Kalion

:)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 48937

I've been getting followed by these type of accounts often lately. I assume they're bots and/or scams as every single one of them has "Commissions open!" but post either terrible art, stolen art, or nothing but retweets.
Wait until they start DMing you asking for commissions.

Clip tax about Dizzy's target audience being autistic and mexican

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Incoming Trick or Treat voice packs coming out for IRyS, and a bunch of others:

I hope it's erotic.

RiverBear

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Shondo finally got smited

Calli doing the Loli Dance

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Wait until they start DMing you asking for commissions.

Clip tax about Dizzy's target audience being autistic and mexican

Every time I read the term LatinX, I think it refers to a metal band or a second market X-men.
I think only virtue signalers use the term unironically.
Fun fact: These people accused the Real Academia Española (Organ that regulates and standardizes the Spanish language across the world) of being sexist, when they refused to accept LatinX as a term for a group of people(because it already has one, the male plural Latinos).

You see, Spanish is a gendered language. Every word HAS a gender, and for a group, unless it's composed only of females, it always uses the male plural "os/es".
People who barely understand the language, if at all, hate that fact and try to impose an English word that outright does not work in Spanish.
Not even phonetically works because X in Spanish is a letter used for the sound J(h in English), so it would end up as LatinH.

In short, the term Latinx is only used by people that want to push an agenda into another language without even knowing the first thing of it.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Every time I read the term LatinX, I think it refers to a metal band or a second market X-men.
I think only virtue signalers use the term unironically.
Fun fact: These people accused the Real Academia Española (Organ that regulates and standardizes the Spanish language across the world) of being sexist, when they refused to accept LatinX as a term for a group of people(because it already has one, the male plural Latinos).

You see, Spanish is a gendered language. Every word HAS a gender, and for a group, unless it's composed only of females, it always uses the male plural "os/es".
People who barely understand the language, if at all, hate that fact and try to impose an English word that outright does not work in Spanish.
Not even phonetically works because X in Spanish is a letter used for the sound J(h in English), so it would end up as LatinH.
Latinx Pride! ✊🏽 🇲🇽 🇵🇷

DanishCookies

1696568263528.png
How do you feel when you see this?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

If you know the context?

You feel amazing. You fucking Chink, Kike, Nigger, Faggot.

:smugpipi:

Sweep up the towers, janny.
slurs truly become more powerful when you add a pippa emote after it

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Latinx Pride! ✊🏽 🇲🇽 🇵🇷
Hey man, you can keep fucking the English language as much as you like, but don't try to apply that shit to other languages.
I'll keep to myself the hilarity of using pride next to a butchered word of your language by people that literally do not care(or the choice of flags, we would enter in heavy politisperging).

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know. The way he phrased it, I'm assuming he meant that they're currently looking for staff, not more talents.

They're currently after a talent coordinator, project coordinator, video editor, social media and community coordinator and a graphics designer. I imagine a few of those openings are for multiple people too - for example, I imagine it's pretty easy to find work for video editors for a vtuber company.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Calli doing the Loli Dance

As much as she might wish otherwise, she's clearly white.

But speaking of lolis:

Loli God's Requiem on NHK. Even uptight Japanese middle management in the state media cannot resist it.

MeteorImpact

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Day 3 of Nijiposting
Debi Debi is one of the most unique vtubers out there, and along with Shiba "he" isn't humanoid. I learned more about Debi binging Korone clips like this one

Pretty neat way to have 3D guests if they can't be in the studio. And Debi came to Korone's live as well

Hags like Debi, and maybe you should too

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

They're currently after a talent coordinator, project coordinator, video editor, social media and community coordinator and a graphics designer. I imagine a few of those openings are for multiple people too - for example, I imagine it's pretty easy to find work for video editors for a vtuber company.
...they still haven't removed the links to Yuri's stuff on the music page. The Neko Hacker cover was on her channel too, so that doesn't even work :fishmandispair:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
...they still haven't removed the links to Yuri's stuff on the music page. The Neko Hacker cover was on her channel too, so that doesn't even work :fishmandispair:
Well, they did say they were after a social media and community manager.

Top Bottom