"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Reading through the comments of that, apparently Offbrand Fantano #492, BradTasteInMusic did a review or something of Suisei's First Take video, where he shit on her because of "her inability to sing, and Stellar Stellar being a cringe song". Now, I'm not autistic enough to actually look for said video and give him clicks to confirm that. I just wanted to share that (possible) fact in case any Hoshiyomi needed an axe target.
Thank you for this info, by Allah I will start the voodoo preparation right away for this fag

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Some stuff I wrote down but didn't get around to downloading before now:

Airi learning that ERP doesn't stand for "electronic role play".

Bijou failing to spell "fence" multiple times.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

So Karen has a good friend in Japan who married a Japanese musician. They could not live together for the first 2 months because the guy's line of thought was "I can't make music when I am so happy". They stopped making music.

She jogs for 2 hours every day. Its basically "walk 2 minutes and then run 3 minutes" and then "walk 3 minutes and then run 2 minutes".

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame did a karaoke stream last Thursday
1696745098267.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh damn we had a driveby again?

How many was that just from this week alone 2?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So Karen has a good friend in Japan who married a Japanese musician. They could not live together for the first 2 months because the guy's line of thought was "I can't make music when I am so happy". They stopped making music.
At least he is happy... :shiinastare:

If the tourist is still here the message is just about people shittalking Ame in VOD comments. I looked at a few VODs and didn't see shit so it's a vague post. And speaking of Ame:
Peo first anniversary

As always, if you want to watch streams watch a JP streamer. They don't let you down

The five announcements
1 New Logo!
2 Free background! - https://ko-fi.com/yukinoshitapeo
3 Peo fan maker tool, imagine the Pebble idea that Bijou had but randomized - https://picrew.me/ja/image_maker/2156124
This is me! https://ibb.co/kG1tppd
4 Paper plush - https://ko-fi.com/s/453dfbc1a5
5 New outfit! Next week she will reveal it

This women is so so so so sweet

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ririsya's 3D crowdfunding campaign has started.

It's also been funded in the first 10 minutes.

I know the clip I'm uploading tomorrow
I love wholesome shit like this
Congratulations Snekfans and Ririsya

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
If the tourist is still here the message is just about people shittalking Ame in VOD comments. I looked at a few VODs and didn't see shit so it's a vague post.
If you go to her latest VOD and sort comments by New, there was indeed one person who was constantly shit-talking her, but it was also an account that was created just 1 week ago, so not really a big deal.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OK I HAD THIS IDEA LIKE 4 HOURS AGO AND THIS TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING LONG BUT I DID IT AND I AM PROUD
Asylum pyramid.v2.png

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

She jogs for 2 hours every day. Its basically "walk 2 minutes and then run 3 minutes" and then "walk 3 minutes and then run 2 minutes".

By jove, this bitch wigger be practicing BLASPHEMY!!!
The Order of The :architect: condemns this heresy!

This trying hard wigger shall be sentenced to a lifetime supply of BANG mixed with :lean: while eating nothing but chickin nuggies.

May the God of all things wide have mercy on her soul...

In :toiletpaperroll: we trust.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly good to know that I'm above of nolan
I honestly feel bad putting you, nousagi and rie in the same tier, should've probably added another one for serfs and slaves or some shit.

UberSoldat

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Kiara is a decent enough cook though her meals look straight out of those meal prep and delivery services.

Perhaps this is more your style?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
OK I HAD THIS IDEA LIKE 4 HOURS AGO AND THIS TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING LONG BUT I DID IT AND I AM PROUD
View attachment 49420
Is being a Nijjer/indiefag on the same level as the tribalfagging unicorn monkeys? I'm guessing Scuttle's not on here due to his well-earned retirement.:educateyourself2:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If you go to her latest VOD and sort comments by New, there was indeed one person who was constantly shit-talking her, but it was also an account that was created just 1 week ago, so not really a big deal.
There are obvious, throwaway troll accounts, but there are some real users asking for better communication.
foto_no_exif (2).jpg

Though, hard to tell wtf that first comment is supposed to be in terms of legitimate criticism or troll since that English is trash

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran 39k endurance karaoke in a few

Top Bottom