"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Cyphi streaming, having a karaoke stream because Internet kinda iffy.
Girl got pipes.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Has LMAAAAAO! invaded that as well?
Just did a search of the last 30 pages and I didn't see anything. Pretty sure they lock their shitty search function behind account creation and I'm not making an account, even a burner account, on that fag site.
Hilariously enough, I spotted this as one of the stickied threads.

frz

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Is there a single en woman who can cook?
Enna has an entire playlist with 28 streams of her cooking, most of the stuff turns out really good

Afaik Millie can cook too, Enna has mentioned multiple times how Millie cooked something for her and friends and that it was great

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Just did a search of the last 30 pages and I didn't see anything. Pretty sure they lock their shitty search function behind account creation and I'm not making an account, even a burner account, on that fag site.
I feel sorry for anyone who so much as lurks ResetEra, it seems like a really hostile shitshow of a community.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Time for another haul of the Holoctober goodies, but first some news.

Sakamata will soon come home from her depression quest. Here she mentions getting a massage that was actually quite painful lol. She wants to talk about it when she's back home. Also on her twitter timeline is some pictures of Stars, it seems she went to go touch some grass in the countryside. (Cuz lord knows you ain't seeing stars in Tokyo.) For those who don't know, Ms. Sakamata left us a little over a week ago, burned out and unhappy she canceled streams and said she'd take some time to try and fix herself.

Upcoming Schedule for her week. Let me know if you need TL's.

At 00:00 JST, Lui continues her "Midnight Radio" series.

And now, art. Enjoy.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I feel sorry for anyone who so much as lurks ResetEra, it seems like a really hostile shitshow of a community.
You can generally tell the quality of a community by the number of users with a "Banned" tag you find in a cursory five minute search.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There is no mercy in nature. There is only instinct, there is only survival. If you lack the strength and the will to survive you will be taken down and torn apart by predators, or battered and bashed by prey. You must be swift, decisive and brutal to demonstrate you are at the top of your kind.
Yeah? How's that working out for Nature?:dandanl:
1696754335379.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Later today (You) too can learn to talk to women

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The worst thing about the trans genocide is that it doesn't actually exist.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Enna has an entire playlist with 28 streams of her cooking, most of the stuff turns out really good

Afaik Millie can cook too, Enna has mentioned multiple times how Millie cooked something for her and friends and that it was great

Whatever happened to those BonEnnaPetit streams? I thought those were neat

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If anyone makes a GamerGate Mount Rushmore of this place, you're getting a beating.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Else and Poki the shark are celebrating their fifth year.

Re:AcT's Tsubagura members (Lisa Makoh and Usuwa Suu) are premiering a teaser at 7.58PM JST.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona singing at 9.30PM JST.

Might talk about yesterday's event as well. Checking Hizuki Yui's watchalong stream she got tearful after Leona finished her two songs and then got placed against her in the semis (which she lost). Looking at it, she's probably has the best chance to collab with Leona as both sing and play Apex as well (Leona got joint champion in the earlier VSaikyo).

Also from the Ark server Beni already lost her child.

Choco-sensei's grinding determination got noticed.

Need to switch on CC for English subs.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

:architect:
WTF unexpected architech posting

This artist is a very well known architect
In Amelias Discord he posts fat Ame NSFW sometimes
She jogs for 2 hours every day. Its basically "walk 2 minutes and then run 3 minutes" and then "walk 3 minutes and then run 2 minutes".
I find that hard to believe, ngl
I also doubt she even has 2 hours of free time every day. Wouldn't it be more efficient to work during those two hours?

I fucking hate American dates
It took me too long to understand that this hiatus is not beginning in August
everyone should just use YYYY.MM.DD

HolOctober Tax:

Top Bottom