"This is what happens when you don't get abortions, kids"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Yay, my first post on the new improved General Thread. Welcome!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
We all need our thread inaugural 🐺 Time today with the recent passing of two of our favorite stars gone too soon but first my thoughts

It's sad they chose to leave Holo but here are a couple pleas to make their departure less painful

1. Does Lando put vods on YouTube? Twitch hate

2. Randon please come back and stream on YouTube I miss you grandpa

Also I'm happy their channels are seemingly safe so I can watch their backlogs

That said hopefully AI-RI can cheer us up as I said earlier you might be lucky and get a double dose depending on your resident country/VPN

AI-RI asks "what is love?"

And Darude Sandstorm partial blocked a 20 sec clip that ain't even about Vibing AI-RI it was highlighting a wholesome super chat so test your luck and see if Darude deems you worthy

Last edited:

Scooby 3 Superlit

ephemeral voyeur

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dark days indeed as we hit forum 2.0 with Proctor turning into the horny version of the Gyaru killer

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Regarding IRyS addressing the collab; I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed, and I'm not even disappointed in what her response was, I'm just disappointed that she responded with a genuine explanation.

The only proper response (besides ignoring them) is to tell them to shut up, and then if they want to come crawling back after they realize the collab was a nothing burger, then they can, but they should most certainly be made to feel like idiots about it instead of being coddled.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
stinky tomat currently dead tired and is being british

Why do all of these chuubas with cute girl models have voices deeper than fucking calli? I hadn't realized most of the HoloENs have pretty high voices but the Kronii style of deep, tired, deadpan voice is super common among indies.

Mehk

(A)

Saw this figured I'd share. Make me wonder why they did the whole announcement of "ToS" change though.

Kalion

:)

Saw this figured I'd share. Make me wonder why they did the whole announcement of "ToS" change though.

AI voices are not considered a derivative work? So I own it? Thanks Aviel.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why do all of these chuubas with cute girl models have voices deeper than fucking calli? I hadn't realized most of the HoloENs have pretty high voices but the Kronii style of deep, tired, deadpan voice is super common among indies.
i mean arent brits usually on the deeper voice range or am i just racist for saying that

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Regarding IRyS addressing the collab; I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed, and I'm not even disappointed in what her response was, I'm just disappointed that she responded with a genuine explanation.

The only proper response (besides ignoring them) is to tell them to shut up, and then if they want to come crawling back after they realize the collab was a nothing burger, then they can, but they should most certainly be made to feel like idiots about it instead of being coddled.
The sad part is that her answer regarding the "cancel blizzard" shit was perfect. She didn't even acknowledge it. Just confirmed she was going to do it and said she was happy and excited to participate.

Then she goes and actually addresses the "don't talk to boys" shit. Even just saying "I'll only be in voice chat with my team" would've been enough.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Easier to not use a voice and allows you to "stand out" from the crowd that dislikes traditional anime voices

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

what do you think hurts more? The seat belt pulling on her airbags or the airbag popping her on her airbags?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So I hear this is the new thread to post about vtubers and be racist.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Top Bottom