"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Amelia stream later tonight. Hype !

:smugmoona:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Six hours from now, hardcore gamer Biboo is going to start Armored Core VI - and with reports that the game is more optimized than Elden Ring, it's a good candidate to watch while playing the game yourself:

I haven't slept because the steam page said it would release 12 hours ago, then it changed near the last minute to be in around 5 hours from now, I must suffer for this content

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
So, in the end it was probably Futacoochie Mana ruining everything? Internal investigation destroyed by the female desire to stir up some shit?
Why would you let go of two great talents over a small felony such as commenting some stuff with trusted work partners? If Tachibana wasn't such an attention whore none of this would've happened, and he worked with a lot of people to build that trust. Throwing the weight over the guys don't really make sense after almost two months of no revenue.

I guess this was unicorns' victory after all.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Six hours from now, hardcore gamer Biboo is going to start Armored Core VI - and with reports that the game is more optimized than Elden Ring, it's a good candidate to watch while playing the game yourself:

I haven't slept because the steam page said it would release 12 hours ago, then it changed near the last minute to be in around 5 hours from now, I must suffer for this content

PC is getting it early but console is still fucked by midnight releases for their time zone.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
So, in the end it was probably Futacoochie Mana ruining everything? Internal investigation destroyed by the female desire to stir up some shit?
Why would you let go of two great talents over a small felony such as commenting some stuff with trusted work partners? If Tachibana wasn't such an attention whore none of this would've happened, and he worked with a lot of people to build that trust. Throwing the weight over the guys don't really make sense after almost two months of no revenue.

I guess this was unicorns' victory after all.
As much of a bitchy prissy bitch of a commie Mana is doing, I don't think it's her spergery that caused this. And besides, we don't fucking know whether it really is because of Tachibana or because of contract stuff. The whole Tachibana thing is just a rrat that coincided because how Tachi has worked with magni before and that it was during the time where there's nothing about the two that the news is dropped and it ended up sounding so damn plausible because of how the guy became so panicky and deleting his own farts.

I'm all up for hating the commie wannabe, but come on, man.

Not-Username

You Yamanbafaggots
Keep up the good Yamanbaing :shubaIapprob:
Cheers to a new beginning (I refuse to spoil my mood with graduation talk)

Also I find it highly concerning that I had already seen literally about 95% of the posted clips
:inanerdy:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Have a :BijouBijou: clip in this trying time of homo mourning and segregation

Two of my favorite things. Biboo being a total goober, and clowing on Bae for being Aussie. Love it.:ironmousekek:
Without it, you end up with this:

:smugselen:

Holy shit, how have I never seen that Lumi clip before. :whatastory:

From everything I've been hearing, the setpiece fights in this game are fucking amazing. It should make for a really good streaming game, so I'm hyped Biboo is coming right out the gates to play it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Also goddamn this BGM gives me life. Always enjoy hearing this when she streams :)

Here's the original. Sharou drops a new song like once a year but he's still worth a sub because it's always a banger.

Pekora talks about hanging out with Marine, Suisei, and Aqua after their collab for a few hours. She said one thing she learned from the off-collab is that Aqua "might have a favorable impression towards" Pekora, which is nice. Good to hear they all had fun.

Happy to see they've been breaking the ice and getting more comfortable over the past few months. These 2 are probably Holo's most introverted so it makes sense that it took so long but it's been great every time they're on screen together.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Here's the original. Sharou drops a new song like once a year but he's still worth a sub because it's always a banger.

Happy to see they've been breaking the ice and getting more comfortable over the past few months. These 2 are probably Holo's most introverted so it makes sense that it took so long but it's been great every time they're on screen together.

sharou songs are bangers i personally loop all of it when i just need to chill

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If people want to see AC gameplay right now, self-admitted robosexual Skye Shinryu is streaming it:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Okay, which one of you assholes in the old thread said it would be funny if the 5000th page would be the Vesper/Magni graduation?! Thanks for the jinx.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Okay, which one of you assholes in the old thread said it would be funny if the 5000th page would be the Vesper/Magni graduation?! Thanks for the jinx.
I said that they'd either be back or dead before the thread died, inshallah.
Here we are.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unfortunately, it is what it is. These people are trolls and trying to bait the girls into saying something they can spin to create drama. She is very much part of the tournament, so it makes sense she has to say something. She handled said as much as she should have to.
Bringing this here because it's not liveposting.
Honestly you could solve the unicorn issue by just nuking SEA, I swear to god most /vt/ shitstirrers are fucking SeaYamanbas, white people are not this autistic.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Honestly you could solve the unicorn issue by just nuking SEA, I swear to god most /vt/ shitstirrers are fucking SeaYamanbas, white people are not this autistic.
yeah we SEA as a whole really

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Oh yes we are, we just lock ours up.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
If only we have the budget needed to make our own nukes. Then we can nuke ourselves and save everyone the trouble. Consider donating, if you want.

DanishCookies

Does anyone have that meme about for Gura to stream again she has 2 conditions and 1 of it is to fire the male Holo members?
I can't remember if it was a >greentext or an image

THANKS IN ADVANCE

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
For my first shillpost of the thread, here comes Mozumi Pichi playing Morrowind! If this gets swept to the livepost thread I will declare jihad on this website :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Does anyone have that meme about for Gura to stream again she has 2 conditions and 1 of it is to fire the male Holo members?
I can't remember if it was a >greentext or an image

THANKS IN ADVANCE
it was posted in the mag/ves thread have fun.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of Gura, despite having been streaming regularly for over a month, it has now been close to a week since her last activity (there was the summer short but that was most likely a scheduled upload). I've seen guesses that she has to go back to Japan for the summer live, because Ina talked about having to go back for it and they are in the same Umisea group.

Regardless of the reason, I hope this isn't another "disappear for several weeks with no communication" case.

Top Bottom