"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Ask them if Zen sang via TTS. Genuinely curious if they took that insanity to that degree.
Here's Zen... singing in a full VShojo cover early this year.

It goes all the way
Edit: It's just vocaloid actually... sounds better than I remember

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Here's Zen... singing in a full VShojo cover early this year.

It goes all the way
Edit: It's just vocaloid actually... sounds better than I remember

My genuine reaction during the song.

al-bundy.gif

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

I just wanto lick her abs, feed her oats and tell her to stop having silly breakdowns over small stuff. But then again, horses are neurotic headcases that will cave their owner's chest with a double kick if you are too quiet coming from their blindspot so... maybe it's intentional? :shiinastare:
F4gtVT_akAA2sWx

Slapping your logo in a vtuber model like that takes away so much from the effort of making it look good, I pity the designer (or not, they probably got paid really well for it).
"Don't forget, you're here forever."
You'd think with the insane sub counts Vshojo holds, mouse and gunrun could afford the not-garbage-rainbow people to do the job.
Oh, they could.
They just don't want to.

FoundrArc

I just want to know
Some people (outside of here) believe that Waabyu and nomommie are not the same, so I thought I would compile all the reasons they are connected.
View attachment 42088
At this point, her model was still complete.
She becomes a Twitch affiliate in May 10th.
These redirect to Waabyu, because Waabyu posted her debut tweet twice and both times only nomommie replied. nomommie then deleted both of her tweets. Later Waabyu also deleted these tweets.
Waabyu came out of nowhere in May 2021, and nomommie soon unpersoned herself and mass deleted most of her tweets.
As an example
nomommie replied to Fangirl_Ai and then deleted her reply later.
chika_1703
ellygretta
YabeDON
KuurimuArt
tabbizx
lumie_lumie
isakytm
mochichan
RoscoeGenevieve
AzureSpectre_VT
SweetSleepyBun
umino_mari
ArasielEinz
Lucylooses
TacoTsuku
fashionpressnet
bestrollever
QP_Illust
jennygin2
nya_Deko
si6nora
MangoBtuber
Katsumissan
VT_OliviaMonroe
riisiio
projectcelestia
Angelhurovi
KIRllNYAN
At some point nomommie started mass deleting her old tweets.

These two tweets that I mentioned earlier. The text in her bio literally says

View attachment 42154

She used a shitty mic as Nomommie. Its literally her.

At 29:45. Compared with
View attachment 42167

At 1:28:50, Bijou says she has never played Nier Replicant.

She clearly mentions Nier here.

This NoMommie is not the same as nomommie. This attorney mother from Texas probably deleted her account, and then Bijou created "nomommie" early 2021.

Thanks for compiling all of this, was in the process of doing so myself but you saved me the trouble.

There's a couple strange parts to this dox, however there's enough evidence towards Bijou and Nomommie being the same person that it's very hard to doubt.
  • Where do the face dox pictures come from? The cosplay pic is from her Tumblr, but the other two pictures still have no source. Additionally, looks like that cosplay pic was the first piece that lead to the Nomommie discovery, so how the hell was that found? Did one of her friends leak it or did someone just get very lucky?
  • Why bother unpersoning herself and starting over just after hitting affiliate on Nomommie? I guess this is just a certified woman moment.
  • Why did Bijou say she never played Nier Replicant despite the fact that she clearly did? I suppose she just forgot? I doubt she remembered to lie about it and claim she never played it. If she was that smart then she would've just deleted her vod channel and saved herself the trouble.
Again none of the above is "real evidence" to disprove the connection. Seems much more probable that they're the same person.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ask them if Zen sang via TTS. Genuinely curious if they took that insanity to that degree.

I wanted to call in but there was no way I was going to miss the Randon stream. I'll try to get into the next one. I hope Sawa sticks with Kick and grows there. A lot of the people I follow no longer stream there anymore, and I'd rather sub to her there if/when she gets monetized since they still take a much smaller cut than Google does.
I'm somewhat interested in how many live viewers they had at their concert. Honestly, I had forgotten this was even a thing and had none of you posted it here I wouldn't even know it was even happening.

As for the Kick thing. Honestly, that platform doesn't seem to have too many big streamers in the Vtuber category so someone with 100 CCV could probably end up at the top. Someone like Sawa (or Kirsche) would do great on it probably.

Why is this British retard doing a fucking graduation stream at 3 am Eastern? Its almost 7am here, fuck this im going to sleep. Its pretty interesting how mask off some of these people seem. Kotoka saying Niji sucks. Mysta shitting on the company a few times

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
So Airi streamed...this, whatever this is.

Seems like she started a stream and then forgot to turn it off. Ponwolf indeed.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Where do the face dox pictures come from? The cosplay pic is from her Tumblr, but the other two pictures still have no source. Additionally, looks like that cosplay pic was the first piece that lead to the Nomommie discovery, so how the hell was that found? Did one of her friends leak it or did someone just get very lucky?
I heard its from Skype and Pinterest, but even I am not sure myself.
  • Why bother unpersoning herself and starting over just after hitting affiliate on Nomommie? I guess this is just a certified woman moment.
Probably due to yabai shit like FF XIV boyfriend. I assume there were some more yabai shit, but its probably because Nomommie was never that big. But she forgot about her reddit account, truly woman moment. Waabyu was a clean start leaving behind her past.
  • Why did Bijou say she never played Nier Replicant despite the fact that she clearly did? I suppose she just forgot? I doubt she remembered to lie about it and claim she never played it. If she was that smart then she would've just deleted her vod channel and saved herself the trouble.
Maybe she never finished it as Nomommie? I guess she never thought anyone would doxx her beyond Waabyu. She underestimated the internet.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Lando was a Vshojo plant whose goal was to take as many hololive talents with him to join Vshojo/shonen. He was only really able to successfully take Vesper (and maybe Bettel) though he was very close to capturing Calliope and Kronii

That sounds like it'd be funny though. I'm going to miss their collabs. On the otherhand though, what if one day a DDK/Randon/Lando/Dott TTRPG stream?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Final Fantasy player Techibi showing her new outfit.

774's Ryugasaki Rene released an original song MV

Music / Lyric / Arrangement:ポリスピカデリー / Police Piccadilly if you're interested.

Naraka from Niji knows how to market her voice pack.

VSpo's Tosaki Mimi with prejudice.

Surprised how Zan hasn't fixed their issue. Last year during HACHI's 2nd one-man-live the stream sperged out and the last song part just went on loop so a good number of users missed the encore (new song) and had to wait until the VOD to see it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

F4gtVT_akAA2sWx

Slapping your logo in a vtuber model like that takes away so much from the effort of making it look good, I pity the designer (or not, they probably got paid really well for it).

1693136670348.png

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
That sounds like it'd be funny though. I'm going to miss their collabs. On the otherhand though, what if one day a DDK/Randon/Lando/Dott TTRPG stream?

If that happened, it will be most unhinged, dirty, expletive-filled, femboytastic stream.

It will be a glorious shit-show and I will watch the heck out of it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Love-chan free summer live with kzn, Miracle and other members of the aleles project.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
Randon, if you're here, release your Google doc or no balls.
[- THE PERFECT TIME TO DROP A DOC NUKE IS DURING JP'S GOLDEN WEEK -]

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Mamaloni, the most famous artist of the now long gone TakaMori era is now a Vtuber Mama;

Her Vtuber daughter is a Vsinger with a cover already out;

Despite this post sounding frighteningly corporate this post was not #sponsored

Pyhf

I've been thinking about it and its not fair.
I dont think the Universe weighted the equivalent exchange fairly. 2 chads for 1 twink fag is not fair trade.
you mean 1 Menhera and 1 Twink for 1 Menhera Twink...

But yeah, still not fair trade. The Universe could've taken Ragus and/or Flayon instead..

Limkin

She is practically reading off the Zaion's doc lol. Even if she tried to act like it's a joke

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
MV dump yet again

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom