"It's not a race thing, because Argentinians are fucking fine"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Neither the EN or JP PR letter mentions anyone outside the umbrella of Hololive Production.

image.png

In-fact this kind of language is quite specific. Literally, "Under the umbrella of Hololive Production"
Sounds like an entirely new brand/branch

God's Strongest Dragoon

Going to start posting everything I find in the debut thread, MV debuts in just over 3 hours from now.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RiverBear

We Nijisanji, now. I wonder if it is actually a band, or if it is a group of singers.
Hololive fans: *complain when Holo hasn't debut a new gen for close to a year*
Also Hololive fans: *complain that they are dangerously creeping into Nijisanji "I AM SPEED" territory when they do debut new gens*

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

View attachment 43559
基于>游戏的合金装备
>意外透露过去的名字
>记住,她已经不在二山寺了,这样他们就可以去应付了。
>把视频点播留给大家看,因为她根本不在乎尼吉尼格人不再拥有她了

她怎么能这么有婴儿的声音
I almost cheered when she deleted her name

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
From the maker of the Pipkin Pippa Trap remixes, here he is brewing Tenma coffee:

Edit: Honestly thinking about it, this shit should play on the Phase store website so that people are more tempted to buy the coffee. This guy really makes it like a McDonalds commercial.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Only been at least a month since Advent then bam, new gen.

Profiles in their website

I have a lot of faith in this project.Because they are different from the beauties who have made their hololive debut before,

They wear so much, they look professional.

I think this is a special project for the club, maybe a 3D girl group, mainly singing and dancing. Because hololive is in short supply of people with these abilities

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Let's check the thread right before bed. New holo gen + Lia Pomu colab....
GOD FUCKING DAMIT

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I still don't get what's the deal with up8, once owned most of the biggest vtuber talents out there and just fluctuated further down once they started leaving one by one
Replying to you here to not clutter up that thread with offtopic:
As I understand it, Upd8 (and their parent corpo Activ8) had pretty much the worst case of mismanagement this industry has ever seen. They were the ones behind the multiple A.I. drama and yeah, in 2018 they dominated the whole market with their only competitor really being a freshly born Nijisanji (Hololive technically came before Niji but would stay irrelevant for another year) and yet they fucking squandered all of it by the time of the vtuber boom, and lost people the likes of shibuya hal, suou patra, the omega sisters, YuNi, Nora cat, Korone, Polka and Azki. In another timeline Upd8 is one of the big nip corpos alongside Holo and Niji and owns the biggest nip vtuber Kizuna.

Now they're just some old-ass corpo that nobody remembers. It's sad when you realize that someone in this corpo literally coined the word Vtuber, maybe some exec or marketing thinking head but it's likely it wasn't kizuna herself, she was just given a script to read. It's like if Rome in our world was as remembered as Yugoslavia...

Last edited:

Limkin

I think this is a special project for the club, maybe a 3D girl group, mainly singing and dancing. Because hololive is in short supply of people with these abilities
You clearly never watched a single concert or Hololive in general. A good lot of them had idol or utaite background, some were professional dancers, and aside from a couple of... special cases they are all good singers.
I am still patiently waiting for the sources on Cover going back to China, Vox being hated in there and having support dropped for him, gaming collaborations and so forth. Just because you took a break from posting for a week doesn't mean that it is suddenly all forgotten

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

In which Henya reacts to Bill Wurtz's history of Japan video. Things get awkward when Japan starts Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere-ing and Mustache Man appears on screen… Apparently she didn't know that the emperor and the shogun were two different people - do they not teach that part in Japanese history classes?

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

In which Henya reacts to Bill Wurtz's history of Japan video. Things get awkward when Japan goes colonizing and Mustache Man appears on screen… Apparently she didn't know that the emperor and the shogun were two different people - do they not teach that part in Japanese history classes?
I've heard Japan History classes are really stunted for one reason or another. It could be that, the fact that Henya's a bit ditzy, or some combo of both

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Next up, Henya and Pippa discuss Hogwarts Legacy

:smugmoona:
I'm hoping that Pippa sees Lia having a fun stream with Pomu and this helps Pippa get over her anxiety of streaming with one of her idols. Or, failing that, takes the plunge to help boost the numbers for Phase Connect and her co-talents.

Of course, this is extremely optimistic, and I fully expect rainbow stickers for this, but I can dream.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kirsche had an entire segment earlier reading & defending the Homelands against the latest smearpiece.

(Thanks @Short for supplying the raw segment.)

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Vesper lookin' fine.

Was HLZNTL really that much of a shitshow? I ignored it while it was going down but some people are making it seem like it's the end of the world or some shit.
Not sure what you mean by shitshow.
By corporate standards it was probably a success since it was just a massive sponsored event with no yabs so they could get that sweet Acti/Blizz money.

In terms of entertainment value though it was pretty stupid because literally everyone could see that it was just a massive Acti/Blizz sponsored event. Teams weren't balanced resulting in a Holostars stompfest. Staff decided that even though they'll make unicorns mad by having men be on the same stream as women they won't go all the way and balance the teams for an actual close match and fun event.

Actual effect on anything important = 0

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hololive fans: *complain when Holo hasn't debut a new gen for close to a year*
Also Hololive fans: *complain that they are dangerously creeping into Nijisanji "I AM SPEED" territory when they do debut new gens*
Just because some people in the fanbase are Unicorns doesn't mean they all think that way. I feel like this is a similar instance.

I for one think there's no need for a 7th JP Gen (9th including 0 and Gamers?), but hopefully, I'll end up being pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, Rurudo/Towa's Mama is debuting a new model or outfit in 20 minutes. (Maybe?)

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So I saw a post a few pages ago, where Kiara apparently confirmed that Enma (Inas manager from early Holomyth times) no longer works with them or something along those lines. This is probably true, I didn't watch that stream myself (don't even know in what stream she said that) but that's not the point.

I subsequently saw a bit of confusion as to who exactly Enma is because there is a common misconception:
Enma is NOT the manager that played and carried them in L4D. That was Jenma.
I don't know in what stream she confirmed that but its been a while known for people who watch Kiara.

The confusion arises because back when the that moment happened, the talents didn't have individual names for their personal managers. Every manager was Enma, regardless who they managed. So J-chad and Jenma were also referred to as Enma.
The distinction came later. As someone might recall, Ame pulled her manager into the game, and back then, that was Jenma.

Excuse the dumbass clickbait title and its Not quite the clip I was looking for but it works fine.

Top Bottom