"Jesus Christ is watching you"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wow that speed is perfect for calli
She had a tweet about recording some shit that her neighbors probably thought she was nuts for. Makes sense now that we know the song.

Shinri released his animated short for Tempus week today. Unexpectedly, it was done by Sward, the guy who does all those claymation-style animations.

DanishCookies

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi wrapped up FFVII last week and is now in FFVIII world (original PSX)

Last week she finally saw Omnislash (got it from Battle Square) as she couldn't finish reading the move name in time during the final battle (just like Koyori) and failed to use it.

After yesterday's gacha torture, Touri Sei is singing and playing her piano.

If you want to see why gacha is torture, watch her BA stream yesterday in the first and last parts (had to reach pity for the Cheerleader Kotori banner and needed to take out her "adult card" multiple times, she got Cycling Shiroko and Bunny Toki though during the 19 10pulls and the 10 1pull). She didn't even use the free gacha currency from relationship sadly. Ojisan-sensei will move on to Millennium later today after helping Abydos.

Yakumo Beni and streaming when still living with her family.

Bonus ringtone impersonation included.

Asumi Sena playing solo LoL which might make you laugh.

Some bits from Ichinose Uruha's Parasocial playthrough stream.

For great horror reactions, VSpo's Kurumi Noah also has nice screams and you can check her Little Nightmares and Parasocial streams.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
(Hime) Stream has been delayed due to internet issues, but when internet comes back, please watch the stream. I'm begging you!

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Stream has been delayed due to internet issues, but when internet comes back, please watch the stream. I'm begging you!

Thanks for the update, Rie, but you could have just posted this on Twitter.
Are we still making these jokes?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Members only Moom-Asmr starting soon.

And she has a 'new asset'. Stream asset? Real life noise-making asset? Plastic surgery? I don't know.

Edit: Tons of gray beggars in the pre-chat. Read these beggars if you want an argument for not gifting.

She does have a new (I think) animated background, like the type of thing Fauna uses. Cute.
1694229512093.png
I think she was talking about 'new assets' irl to use for asmr; she has some cotton swabs, and some other thing that she said she doesn't want to use, so hopefully she does. Edit: "This is the least yabai draft that I got from the artist."

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Stream has been delayed due to internet issues, but when internet comes back, please watch the stream. I'm begging you!

So they're still forcing you to wear that mahjong tile thing for streams Rie?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Bettel projecting?
:pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit:
has he really streamed in his flesh persona at all? I know people think he's the next one to jump ship but does he really have anything to jump to like magni?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
has he really streamed in his flesh persona at all? I know people think he's the next one to jump ship but does he really have anything to jump to like magni?

Not to say any of this is actually a sign of him being 100% to dip. I think he enjoys his role as Bettel, still, unlike how Magni was obviously checked out at the end.

Edit:
Also, a month ago:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon was mistaken for an actual homeless person in college. What a shocking revelation.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yeah he has streamed and also appeared on Lando and Randon's streams in the background. I dont think he will leave as long as he can double dip and still play and hang out with Lando/Randon. Maybe after a year or so if shit gets bad he could just become indie and im sure a good chunk of the following will follow him. That said it all depends on how things go for the other 2.

Also Kirsche being horny because reasons.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kind of been watching Choco-sensei's Only Up stream but she always falls like five seconds after I check back in.

Pyhf

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is he trying to give crumbs for people to find a facedox?
Motherfucker is really running an ARG for schizos.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Your friendly neighborhood boomer crooner is playing Genshin Impact.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
If Yagoo really wants Holostars to grow, scout good male chubbas who are so good that ultimately holostars would be the destination for prospective male chubbas instead of nijisanji. We already know that Rimmu guy might be in next holostars gen, just bow your head and hire people like Aruvn, Chimon and maybe even Mysta. Experiment with Holostars KR. Get this guy in holostars jp
You can grow a male vtuber agency without heavily relying on hololive girls by just exploiting nijis fuck ups. The moment male vtubers consider holostars their ultimate aim instead of nijisanji, they have won. Be competent and hire the best in the industry.
I personally don't think getting Mayuzumi Kai (or the person behind the guy) into holostars would be a good idea, unless COVER or specifically Holostars in general is more than willing to play with Mayuyu's schtick. Mayuzumi is like, the one who actually followed his lore to the T and basically doing kayfabe within kayfabe as vtuber. Assuming that he's gonna be there and given theme like say, the fantasy stuff of Holostar EN, you can expect the talent behind Mayuzumi to really play the act and will do anything with the permissions to utilize it.

This is the same talent who are more or less willing treat his 3D model debut back nijisanji as glorified lore movie, and then used that same moment to debut one of his last outfit in the TV screen outside of Akihibara and make them fans gawk at the screen at certain time for shits and lore-related reason.

If Cover is willing, then they probably need to keep on allowing the guy to do what he want and expected him to follow the lore to a T, and it might be a issue if he's debuted as a group on holostars and there's a chance that other talent might not be playing ball with him. Plus from what I know, he also not really an idol material due to him not wanting to sing to the point that when he's doing a cover with NijiJP Sara Hoshikawa (note: I can't find the cover, sorry), he's actually 'not there' and the voice is that of robotic voice from somewhere, (though he does sing once for shits and giggles.). But I guess COVER/Holostars can find a way for him to do that.

So yeah, personally I think it might work, but if they want Holostars to have that male idol thing going on, Mayuzumi Kai might not be the best candidate, partly because he himself doesn't really have that material to go with and more of a method acting-like talent with more emphasis on the lore of the character he's given with.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Top Bottom